Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster (2838 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by WotzupNG: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Daddy Freeze has reacted to a poster of the Redeemed Christian Church of God announcing a marriage course with ticket costing N50,000 per couple.

He posted the below on Instagram.

N50,000 per couple for marriage course?

RCCG una well done o!

Obviously this wasn’t intended for the poor members of the congregation. The Nigerian god prefers the rich and makes provision only for them.
If Jesus had collected N50,000 each from the 5,000 people he fed that would have been N250 million.

https://www.wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-rccg-marriage-course/

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by hopefulLandlord: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
wow!

50,000 Naira? Chai!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
wow!

50,000 Naira? Chai!!!
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Even with the 50,000 scammer adeboye collects from his delusional and gullible Members it doesn't guarantee a long lasting marriage or a marriage filled with children.

And to think he and his wife never paid a naira for marriage classes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by sonofluc1fer: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
wow!

50,000 Naira? Chai!!!
It's small money. When God has blessed you, why hold on tight to it? Don't you know God multiplies sacrifices? 50000 naira is worth nothing compared to the beautiful marriage this course assures you of.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2017
WotzupNG:

Daddy Freeze has reacted to a poster of the Redeemed Christian Church of God announcing a marriage course with ticket costing N50,000 per couple.

He posted the below on Instagram.

https://www.wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-rccg-marriage-course/

Before freeze reacted he should have first asked some important questions.

1: which place is called the incubator 2.

2. Where is it located and how expensive is it? (assuming it's not the church auditorium)

3. What is the seating capacity (he said 50k x 5000 is 250m) so does this incubator have a 5000 capacity seating?

4. Is it just a marriage seminar or are there other things attached like, events, trainings, meals, gift items, branded items, etc

5. I can only speak against the 50k when I first know why and oftentimes when we find out why then our complaints begin to look really stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by hopefulLandlord: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

It's small money. When God has blessed you, why hold on tight to it? Don't you know God multiplies sacrifices? 50000 naira is worth nothing compared to the beautiful marriage this course assures you of.

yes o! Adeboye forgive me, I don't want "Death by Trouser" cheesy
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by Nutase: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
SMH.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by sonofluc1fer: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Before freeze reacted he should have first asked some important questions.

1: which place is called the incubator 2.

2. Where is it located and how expensive is it? (assuming it's not the church auditorium)

3. What is the seating capacity (he said 50k x 5000 is 250m) so does this incubator have a 5000 capacity seating?

4. Is it just a marriage seminar or are there other things attached like, events, trainings, meals, gift items, branded items, etc

5. I can only speak against the 50k when I first know why and oftentimes when we find out why then our complaints begin to look really stupid.
True. Bleep Jesus. That man would just walk to a mountain and the people would gather around him, listening to his stories and watching his magic tricks.

Nowadays, the Sheep need Ac, good sound system, proper shelter. Ah, the benefits of science.

Sorry, God.

On a less serious note, I wonder why people would take marriage advice from Jesus who
- never married
-didnt even have a girlfriend(1 man with 12 niggas sounds like a Nazarene Shekau)
- died a Virgin.

2 Likes

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by CAPSLOCKED: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Even with the 50,000 scammer adeboye collects from his delusional and gullible Members it doesn't guarantee a long lasting marriage or a marriage filled with children.

And to think he and his wife never paid a naira for marriage classes

LOL, AT LEAST....
COUPLES WILL BE GRADUATING WITH A PHD IN MARITAL STUDIES.
THIS DEGREE CAN FETCH YOU A HIGH PAYING JOB ANYWHERE YOU GO, INCLUDING HEAVEN. grin
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

True. Bleep Jesus. That man would just walk to a mountain and the people would gather around him, listening to his stories and watching his magic tricks.

Nowadays, the Sheep need Ac, good sound system, proper shelter. Ah, the benefits of science.

Sorry, God.

On a less serious note, I wonder why people would take advice from Jesus who
- never married
-didnt even have a girlfriend(1 man with 12 niggas sounds like a Nazarene Shekau)
- died a Virgin.

Lol you would agree that wisdom is not subject to age or all the other things you pointed out about Christ.

You should know this because if wisdom was based on those things then you probably would be ranked higher than zukerberg but here you are on Nairaland a lowly unheard of philosopher cheesy

It takes an extraordinary level of wisdom to teach or instruct people on what you have never physically experienced yet.

Consider Mark 6 verse 2 to 3

2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph,[a] Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?”
And they took offense at him

His level of knowledge and wisdom amazed them. Jesus was a Genius in his time smiley

Are you a genius sonofluc1fer?

2 Likes

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by CAPSLOCKED: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Lol you would agree that wisdom is not subject to age or all the other things you pointed out about Christ.

You should know this because if wisdom was based on those things then you probably would be ranked higher than zukerberg but here you are on Nairaland a lowly unheard of philosopher cheesy

It takes an extraordinary level of wisdom to teach or instruct people on what you have never physically experienced yet.

Consider Mark 6 verse 2 to 3

His level of knowledge and wisdom amazed them. Jesus was a Genius in his time smiley

FOR ONCE.. STOP QUOTING RUBBISH BIBLE VERSES AND ALLOW COMMON SENSE TO HELP YOU REALIZE THAT THE JEWISH GODS DON'T GIVE A SHIIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE AFRICANS.

1 Like

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by sonofluc1fer: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

I agree.

You'd also agree, if you share a love for wisdom as I do, that I never insinuated that. Maybe you misunderstood my post?

I'd rather take marriage counselling from Mohammed than Jesus. Why? One had experience, Jesus only got laid at the point of his death. On a fucking piece of wood. grin

butterflylion:

Ouch!! That hurt. Glad you rank me quite highly. My account balance should soon follow. grin

butterflylion:

Story. Just lots of guess-work and second hand experience.
A virgin could describe ejaculation from the point of view of masturbation - grabbing a waist and doing the doggy requires better hand grip.

butterflylion:

Lol. Considering nothing good ever came out of his hometown, it wouldn't have taken him much to be a Genius.
You might as well consider Small Doctor a great musician.

butterflylion:

Yes, Sir. Greater than Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and those other retards whose ideas you worship and remain a slave to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR ONCE.. STOP QUOTING RUBBISH BIBLE VERSES AND ALLOW COMMON SENSE TO HELP YOU REALIZE THAT THE JEWISH GODS DON'T GIVE A SHIIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE AFRICANS.

Have you finished? grin

Anything else on your mind? cheesy

If there is nothing else, please know that my convo was directed at another so stop trying to affect my eyesight using red caps. You better become capsunlocked and stop deceiving yourself that the red caps give a shiit about you.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by wolesmile(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
N50,000 for marriage seminar by the church? Na wa o! Whatever happens to private counselling for couples before getting married. So the couples will receive certificate of attendance, abi? And they can present the certificate to people to show they have a perfect home, right? Who even says this seminar guarantees a happy home? How gullible can people be.
analice107
kingebukasblog
oaroloye
Evaberry
butterflylion
felixomor
winner01
doctoralien
truthman2012
plapville
bennyann
ScienceWatch
geoworldedu
OtemAtum
Adepeter
lepasharon
rilwayne001
hopefulLandlord
hardmirror
1sharon
jackbizzle
sonofluc1fer
MrPresident1
akintom
catfishbilly
seun etc,etc....
Let's gather resources. We can start our own ministry too o!
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I agree.

You'd also agree, if you share a love for wisdom as I do, that I never insinuated that. Maybe you misunderstood my post?

I'd rather take marriage counselling from Mohammed than Jesus. Why? One had experience, Jesus only got laid at the point of his death. On a fucking piece of wood. grin

Ouch!! That hurt. Glad you rank me quite highly. My account balance should soon follow. grin

Story. Just lots of guess-work and second hand experience.
A virgin could describe ejaculation from the point of view of masturbation - grabbing a waist and doing the doggy requires better hand grip.

Lol. Considering nothing good ever came out of his hometown, it wouldn't have taken him much to be a Genius.
You might as well consider Small Doctor a great musician.

Yes, Sir. Greater than Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and those other retards whose ideas you worship and remain a slave to.

Your responses were not amazing grin

Just the normal everyday idle words from a muse struggling to hold their head above water in the world of philosophy. In the real world they call that " an apprentice ".

However someday in the distant future you just might be worth to be looked at but certainly not looked at twice.

The rest of your comments are ranked the same as I observed smiley
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by sonofluc1fer: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Your responses were not amazing grin

Just the normal everyday idle words from a muse struggling to hold their head above water in the world of philosophy. In the real world they call that " an apprentice ".

However someday in the distant future you just might be worth to be looked at but certainly not looked at twice.

The rest of your comments are ranked the same as I observed smiley
Amazing riposte. Brilliant. Dealt directly with my responses. You did great
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by hopefulLandlord: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
wolesmile:
N50,000 for marriage seminar by the church? Na wa o! Whatever happens to private counselling for couples before getting married. So the couples will receive certificate of attendance, abi? And they can present the certificate to people to show they have a perfect home, right? Who even says this seminar guarantees a happy home? How gullible can people be.
anlice107
kinebukasblog
oaoloye
Evberry
buterflylion
felioor
winer01
doctoalien
truhman2012
plpville
benyann
ScinceWatch
geoorldedu
OtmAtum
Adepeter
lepaharon
rilwyne001
hoefulLandlord
hadmirror
1sarn
jackizzle
sonofc1fer
MrPrsdent1
akintom
cafishbilly
seun etc,etc....
In Fela'a voice:
Imam self dey enjoy
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by wolesmile(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

In Fela'a voice:
Imam self dey enjoy
grin
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by josh123(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

what are u saying? So d course assures u of a beautiful marriage not God. At least use ur sense
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mehn, this is so wrong! Why would a church charge 50k for something like this? It's the responsibility of the church to help and counsel those whose marriages are in trouble, so why limit such counselling to the rich? 50k isn't moimoi at this time although, most of us pay so much more on educational courses, but that doesn't make it right for a church to charge such an amount to help broken/enrich homes.

I totally agree with him on this!

Btw, it seems some of these pastors especially in RCCG are truly turning away from the God and the doctrines of the church. Pa Adeboye needs to be more watchful.

2 Likes

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Mehn, this is so wrong! Why would a church charge 50k for something like this? It's the responsibility of the church to help and counsel those whose marriages are in trouble, so why limit such counselling to the rich? 50k isn't moimoi at this time although, most of us pay so much more on educational courses, but that doesn't make it right for a church to charge such an amount to help broken/enrich homes.

I totally agree with him on this!

Btw, it seems some of these pastors especially in RCCG are truly turning away from the God and the doctrines of the church. Pa Adeboye needs to be more watchful.

Agreed! But would it be wrong to first try to find out why the 50k before bashing the pastor or the church?

You never can tell, perhaps In some outlandish way the proceeds would be meant for a secondary project, maybe a charity.

We can never know unless we first ask. Perhaps the proceeds are meant to establish a learning centre or workshop for the women who are coming for the seminar and for other women after them.

Criticising it based on face knowledge isn't enough in my opinion.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by urahara(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Reminds me of one " a dinner with daddy g.o for children " for around the same price

..........smh
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by ammyluv2002(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Agreed! But would it be wrong to first try to find out why the 50k before bashing the pastor or the church?

You never can tell, perhaps In some outlandish way the proceeds would be meant for a secondary project, maybe a charity.

We can never know unless we first ask. Perhaps the proceeds are meant to establish a learning centre or workshop for the women who are coming for the seminar and for other women after them.

Criticising it based on face knowledge isn't enough in my opinion.

I totally get your point, but we are talking about 50k here! There're many poor families that are passing through difficulties in their homes, but can't afford such an amount. They barely feed twice a day! Even the bible says "Remember the poor ..." Deuteronomy 15:11

Bros, no matter what the surface looks like....it doesn't seem right! Why charge 50k even if na Mummy GO dey come. How do they intend to reach out to those who truly wants to attend, but can't afford the fees? Well, as for me, no matter how buoyant I am, I will never attend such seminars. I'd rather dash out that 50k and do some serious google search on marriage then pray to Spirit to help me practice them.

Btw, The gift of God is free and it should be given out freely.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by butterflylion: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:

I totally get your point, but we are talking about 50k here! There're many poor families that are passing through difficulties in their homes, but can't afford such an amount. They barely feed twice a day! Even the bible says "Remember the poor ..." Deuteronomy 15:11

Bros, no matter what the surface looks like....it doesn't seem right! Why charge 50k even if na Mummy GO dey come. How do they intend to reach out to those who truly wants to attend, but can't afford the fees? Well, as for me, no matter how buoyant I am, I will never attend such seminars. I'd rather dash out that 50k and do some serious google search on marriage then pray to Spirit to help me practice them.

Btw, The gift of God is free and it should be given out freely.

You do have a point but maybe those invitations are meant for a certain level of couples based on the location of the church and it actually made me search for the location of that place called the incubator 2 on the invitation and I discovered it's in Victoria island Lagos.

If you agree with me that's a rather highbrow posh zone in lag and surely their target is different from those you have in mind but this does not mean other churches are doing same.

My opinion is that there is always a reason for any and every act and until we find the reason, the act would always not be understandable.

There are some who would invite their "poor" friends to this seminar and be willing to pay the 50k for them just so they can benefit what is worth far more than the 50k.

Like I said, let's learn to first ask questions. This way we would never get lost.
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by ammyluv2002(f): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
urahara:

Reminds me of one " a dinner with daddy g.o for children " for around the same price

..........smh

Five/four years back, the workers were encouraged(not forced) to pay 10k for "A day with daddy GO" here in Abuja at the International Conference Centre. I wanted to attend the meeting, but refused to pay the 10k not that I couldn't really afford the money at that time, but I felt somehow and I asked my Pastor then "Why do I need to pay 10k for this" and he said "Well, you will be given a gift, food and they also want to limit the crowd....." He(my pastor) finally paid 10k for me to attend and I was blessed plus my beautiful gift which was expensive tho! grin

My point is, we don't need to pay for such things. Aren't we supposed to take Christ as our role model? They might have their reasons for it, but does it speak good of us? How does an unbeliever see it? How then do we draw them to Christ?

Well, let me not go deep into this sha. God will help us all!

Cc Sanchez01 grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by akeensbussy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Scam EVERYWHERE..
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by somehow: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well as long as the earth exist, there must be those who will always expect others to think for them so no biggie.

There is all tendency that some of the so called counselors are struggling with their marriages in secrets but pretend as most of us "Christians" do in public.

Owo abu lafin shabu lalejo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by Sanchez01: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Five/four years back, the workers were encouraged(not forced) to pay 10k for "A day with daddy GO" here in Abuja at the International Conference Centre. I wanted to attend the meeting, but refused to pay the 10k not that I couldn't really afford the money at that time, but I felt somehow and I asked my Pastor then "Why do I need to pay 10k for this" and he said "Well, you will be given a gift, food and they also want to limit the crowd....." He(my pastor) finally paid 10k for me to attend and I was blessed plus my beautiful gift which was expensive tho! grin

My point is, we don't need to pay for such things. Aren't we supposed to take Christ as our role model? They might have their reasons for it, but does it speak good of us? How does an unbeliever see it? How then do we draw them to Christ?

Well, let me not go deep into this sha. God will help us all!

Cc Sanchez01 grin cheesy grin
This is one of the excesses of the RCCG that pains me. Sadly, the mid-year programme titled 'A day out with the God of Daddy G.O' quite negates the teachings and practices of Christ.

My first ever knowledge of the event came about eight years back, and I could remember that pesky excuses were raised to defend the all what nots and why the event is the way it is. I haven't attended before and I don't plan on doing so. I love the RCCG greatly and I don't consider worshipping elsewhere but it is totally wrong to believe or assume God would only come out just because the General Overseer is there.

The defence the church puts up is that the monies realised are used for the December Holy Ghost Congress. For me, the defence does not hold water one bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by ammyluv2002(f): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is one of the excesses of the RCCG that pains me. Sadly, the mid-year programme titled 'A day out with the God of Daddy G.O' quite negates the teachings and practices of Christ.

My first ever knowledge of the event came about eight years back, and I could remember that pesky excuses were raised to defend the all what nots and why the event is the way it is. I haven't attended before and I don't plan on doing so. I love the RCCG greatly and I don't consider worshipping elsewhere but it is totally wrong to believe or assume God would only come out just because the General Overseer is there.

The defence the church puts up is that the monies realised are used for the December Holy Ghost Congress. For me, the defence does not hold water one bit.

Thank you for this! God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by analice107: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
wolesmile:
analice107
kingebukasblog
oaroloye
Evaberry
butterflylion
felixomor
winner01
doctoralien
truthman2012
plapville
bennyann
ScienceWatch
geoworldedu
OtemAtum
Adepeter
lepasharon
rilwayne001
hopefulLandlord
hardmirror
1sharon
jackbizzle
sonofluc1fer
MrPresident1
akintom
catfishbilly
seun etc,etc....
You said i should never quote then you turn around and quoted me. Is your brain paining you?
Re: N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster by JackBizzle: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
analice107:

You said i should never quote then you turn around and quoted me. Is your brain paining you?

And you had to quote me in turn?

Brain dey pain you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Muonso And Mbaka War Of Words: Ebube Muonso Opens Up / Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible / Worship The Lord With Yoruba Hynm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.