Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) (34299 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by yandexja: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by michaelwilli(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
7Alexander:

Get a life or a job, you irresponsible fool!!
Kill ursef. Alexander cownu
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by michaelwilli(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

Stop that nonsense.
Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by goshen26: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stop watching too much of nollywood movies, the story lines ain't real.

In nollywood movies when the babe parents refuse to accept u as their daughter/son inlaw you still continue till they accept, but not in reality.

"i dont want u to date my daughter" Then leave her alone...........

so painful! just pray that justice will find it place..........

RIP to u, Emeka.
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by carzola(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
When you carry marriage for head
this is how is ends....

if the man had gotten the girl
pregnant first nah beg them for they beg am.

teambabymama.
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
he died because of a woman... now another person will take his job, disadvantage to another family is an advantage and an open door to another home

RIP
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
smartty68:
Chioma's Dad has never liked Emeka from before, very possible that he has a hand in his dead angry

You sound like you know them personally

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by Cindy08: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oh! God see fine boy wasted
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin angry
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry

Murder was the Case.

If the Brother or Father Of the girlfriend of the deceased committed the act and the Girlfriend has lost her conscience to speak up.

It is Obvious that the Girl never truly loved him, maybe she loved his money more.

Moral Of this News: Never be too comfortable in any relationship where the parent(s) of your spouse despise you.

Know & Maintain your Boundaries.

R.I.P to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by nairanaira12: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
smartty68:
Chioma's Dad has never liked Emeka from before, very possible that he has a hand in his dead angry
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by fucklikant101(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by fucklikant101(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Came here to check names, His head is flat and I am not disappointed. He is following the foot steps of Nnamdi oni kuje of kuje, Nnamdi is a rapist
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by Chidonc(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
How in the name of Sango and all the other small African gods do you sleepover in a lady's house whose father doesn't like you? angry Even sleeping in a lady's personal house is a great risk talkless of her father's house, the annoying fact is that the young man is dead and this case will not go anywhere..... angry
even if the father likes you, no sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
I better fight Boko Haram, than sleeping over in a lady's house.
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by alextayo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
I wonder what kind of man sleeps over in his in-law's house (whether proposed in-law or actual in-law). I never pass the night for even my sister's house talkless of my would be father in-law's house.

Some men need to learn to protect their dignity no matter the juicy offer.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by lekpaciouse(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is possible Chioma's father set a trap down Before he traveled ,fear delta people God knows the truth.
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by ndenzo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Na wa Oooo
RIP
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by hokafor(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
But why would you go and spend the night in her house? when you know her father is not in support of whatever you have with the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Old men ?

Destiny killers.

You have to be smarter than these people to grow old...
Re: Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) by unadeymadkwa: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Baba Chioma you again. RIP to the bf. I was shining chioma's kongo back in the days and this same Baba Chioma chase me with cutlass when he caught us doing it in mama chioma's kitchen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.