Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days (1967 Views)

Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days by NDinfo1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
A man of God was said to have died while trying to fast for 40days.The man wanted to fit into the Jesus Record of fasting for 40days and 40nights...

Read more here http://www.ndinfo.com.ng/2017/09/breaking-pastor-dies-trying-to-fast-for.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days by DanseMacabre(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wey him no be Jesus
Re: Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days by Shelloween(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't worry, you'll eat wella in Heaven. Jesus Christ was able to do what he did because he was a God in a human form.
Re: Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if it's the same bible I reads that these so called new generation wonder church pastors do read? Or it seem they do read some 'holy' traditional religion literature that leads them to some gullible acts that defile modern reason. #Smh

(1) (Reply)

Richest Yahoo Boys In Lagos Nigeria (2019) / Naija In Florida Abeg Hala Me / Offering Time . . . . . Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.