Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan (971 Views)

Travel Ban : How Shias Led Nigeria Into Trump's Latest Travel Ban / Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. / Igbo Is Playing With Conscience Of Nigerian...it Will Only Lead To War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by newsbook: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan says his major inspiration all through his life as a public office holder was to lead with conscience.

He said this while delivering the keynote address at a peace summit organised by the Junior Chamber International (JCI) in Malaysia.

Jonathan said such inspiration is in line with his personal philosophy that “my political ambition is not worth the blood of anybody.”

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/08/i-led-nigeria-with-conscience-jonathan/
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by kettykin: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
conscience is not enough to lead a big and complex country biko !!
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by michytluv: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
True
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by thesicilian: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who is Conscience?
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Conscience that allows and glorifies LOOTING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by OAUTemitayo: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
That's was why corruption was not stealing under your adminstration. Quote me and let thunder strike your reproductive organ to pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by yarimo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
You are right mr GEJ, that is why nigerians led you with conscience back to OTOUKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Cinkq: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another funny joke from G.Jonathan. You served Nigeria with conscience indeed by exalting a tribe above others,and how some of your ministers nearly sold off the country due to your weak supervision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
newsbook:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan says his major inspiration all through his life as a public office holder was to lead with conscience.

He said this while delivering the keynote address at a peace summit organised by the Junior Chamber International (JCI) in Malaysia.

Jonathan said such inspiration is in line with his personal philosophy that “my political ambition is not worth the blood of anybody.”

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/08/i-led-nigeria-with-conscience-jonathan/

But it is worth looting the country dry, right? If you have a conscience, you should be apologizing to Nigerians for the opportunities you wasted when you had all the chance to set the country on the part of prosperity between 2010 and 2015. You cannot preside over the biggest heist in the history of the country and still be talking about leading with conscience. Clueless in and out of power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by chinoxstock: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:
conscience is not enough to lead a big and complex country biko !!

But BUHARI's foolishness is, right?
OAUTemitayo:
That's was why corruption was not stealing under your adminstration.
Quote me and let thunder strike your reproductive organ to pieces.

Even though this statement has been clarified time and times again, the zombie in you won't let you think.
yarimo:
You are right mr GEJ, that is why nigerians led you with conscience back to OTOUKE

With the level of anger in this country, Buhari might even be chased out of aso -rock before 2019.
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Nbote(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oga Jona , U have played ur part and Nigerians have seen d difference.. Enjoy ur freedom and Vacation jare. APC got nothing on u and dey know it
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by demolinka(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bros if we catch your conscience ehn...

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Nbote(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
yarimo:

I am surprised u can now afford data again.. It's like dey have paid u some of ur BMC benefits
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Pusyiter(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Really?if your leadership is with a conscience, then I rather prefer a leadership without conscience....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
No , you lead in Nigeria with loooting by perpetuating corruption... no conscience would allow the careless robbery of $2 billion just to perpetuate yourself in office.

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by kettykin: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

But BUHARI's foolishness is, right

Even though this statement has been clarified time and times again, the zombie in you won't let you think.

With the level of anger in this country, Buhari might even be chased out of aso -rock before 2019.

Buhari is not and has never been a leader , only in failed or failing rebuplics are such people with no credentials are elected into important offices, Buhari has no leadership credntials except his vow to torment certain corrupt fellows that are not in his good books ,
My argument is that Jonathan's claim of leading Nigeria with a good consience is balderdash and it is not enough to run a failed country , Nigeria does not need good Conscience , do you need good conscience to run a Bank or a telecommunication company or even and IT /software company , how much more when you are leading a country where in some locations imbeciles are allowed to carry arms and parade as herdsmen while unarmed protesters are shot like pigs , even stray dogs in europe have better chances of surviving than unarmed protesters in Nigeria.
How can you run a country with a good conscience where there are more ritual Dens than factories in some locations and the police have the temerity to arrest Keke riders and charge them to court for protesting the arrest of their members with biafran flag.

If Goodluck had good conscience he would never have handed Nigeria over to buhari he would have chosen a competent person as a plan B just in case his chances at second term failed.
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by chinoxstock: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

Buhari is not and has never been a leader , only in failed or failing rebuplics are such people with no credentials are elected into important offices, Buhari has no leadership credntials except his vow to torment certain corrupt fellows that are not in his good books ,
My argument is that Jonathan's claim of leading Nigeria with a good consience is balderdash and it is not enough to run a failed country , Nigeria does not need good Conscience , do you need good conscience to run a Bank or a telecommunication company or even and IT /software company , how much more when you are leading a country where in some locations imbeciles are allowed to carry arms and parade as herdsmen while unarmed protesters are shot like pigs , even stray dogs in europe have better chances of surviving than unarmed protesters in Nigeria.
How can you run a country with a good conscience where there are more ritual Dens than factories in some locations and the police have the temerity to arrest Keke riders and charge them to court for protesting the arrest of their members with biafran flag.

If Goodluck had good conscience he would never have handed Nigeria over to buhari he would have chosen a competent person as a plan B just in case his chances at second term failed.

But in a country with 15million brainwashed zombies...what would a man to?
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Joshuasaintiago: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
U ONLY LEAD NIGERIA WITH NAIVE AND IGNORANCE
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Adminisher: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
LOL. " I led Nigeria with conscience". Chairman, God we praise you for your patience
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only Igbos will believe this
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Adminisher: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

Young LIAR.

BUHARI is one of the few proven leaders in Nigeria. Unless you are too young and don't know. The Nigerian Army was one of the best institutions in Nigeria and any Army is built on leadership. In fact leadership is the skill that they take out of any military.
So the Army overthrew a corrupt government and the person they invite to be Head of State is Buhari. What is that?
On leadership you have to know what you are talking about.
It does not even matter whether for good or evil.

Jonathan is NO leader. Shagari is NO leader.
TomPolo is a leader. Kanu may be a leader. Unfortunately, this is the truth . Obama and Trump are leaders.

You have to be born with leadership qualities or develop it in Army, business or your profession
Buhari has held public office more than anybody in Nigeria now except maybe OBJ. Jonathan has had NO profession worthy of mention. PhD Unimportant is no profession.

A leader knows where he is going. Never in doubt. A leader changes his environment and leaves it better (sometimes worse) than he met it. A leader is always communicating - Either through words or action or Integrity people respond to it. A leader is rarely unsure of what his position is.

It is degradation in educational standards, lack of exposure and tribalism that is making anybody call Jonathan a leader. Even in Ijaw land he is not in the top 200.

Maybe Diezuani and Patience are leaders. Patience is a stark illiterate but has more vision, goal articulation and clear communication at her level than Jonathsn.

Why it is important to keep stressing all these is so that mistakes will not be repeated and history will be learnt from.
Even in myself I always correct all the poor leadership issues. It might save lives in future

1 Like

Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by Cajal(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmm....... Mr stealing is not corruption( GEJ-----2013).
Re: I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan by kettykin: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Adminisher:

Young LIAR.

BUHARI is one of the few proven leaders in Nigeria. Unless you are too young and don't know. The Nigerian Army was one of the best institutions in Nigeria and any Army is built on leadership. In fact leadership is the skill that they take out of any military.
So the Army overthrew a corrupt government and the person they invite to be Head of State is Buhari. What is that?
On leadership you have to know what you are talking about.
It does not even matter whether for good or evil.

Jonathan is NO leader. Shagari is NO leader.
TomPolo is a leader. Kanu may be a leader. Unfortunately, this is the truth . Obama and Trump are leaders.

You have to be born with leadership qualities or develop it in Army, business or your profession
Buhari has held public office more than anybody in Nigeria now except maybe OBJ. Jonathan has had NO profession worthy of mention. PhD Unimportant is no profession.

A leader knows where he is going. Never in doubt. A leader changes his environment and leaves it better (sometimes worse) than he met it. A leader is always communicating - Either through words or action or Integrity people respond to it. A leader is rarely unsure of what his position is.

It is degradation in educational standards, lack of exposure and tribalism that is making anybody call Jonathan a leader. Even in Ijaw land he is not in the top 200.

Maybe Diezuani and Patience are leaders. Patience is a stark illiterate but has more vision, goal articulation and clear communication at her level than Jonathsn.

Why it is important to keep stressing all these is so that mistakes will not be repeated and history will be learnt from.
Even in myself I always correct all the poor leadership issues. It might save lives in future

Can you be kind enough to give some qualities that qualifies a man who ordered soldiers to shoot at unarmed protesters but did nothing to armed herdsmen brutalising farmers, what other leadership qualities can a man who will go to United Nations General assemble to canvass for the break up of soverereing countries like Israel , Morroco but can back to Nigeria to double speak about Biafra as if that was not enough he went further to divide the country into 97% and 5 %.

Such leadership qualities if they actually exist are what led to the death of Nigerian businesses like NITEL , NEPA , Nigerian Airways.

The positions Buhari occupied in Nigeria where positions occupied as a result of his disciplined and steady rise in the Military and not necessarily out of leadership qualities. Buhari happens to be one of the most disciplined soldiers you can find in Nigeria but please that doesnt not qualify him to be the president of a country even at that Nigerian Military is not about the best in Africa not to talk of the world.

I keep saying this Buhari personally might be a good man , morally better and more disciplined than the average people in his age bracket but please and please there are more people who might not have better moral or disciplined backgroung than him but whose leadership qualities far outweigh buhari and e,g is late Micheal Ibru whose leadership qualities is there for all to see

(1) (Reply)

.... / What Is Happening In This Country? / Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.