Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 (33338 Views)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission / Afe Babalola Rejects 120 Cut-off Mark For Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by theunnamed: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
I thought Delsu already did her post ume?

Why posting cut off mark now?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by NabeelAbu: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Most of nowadays students of universities are not confident in themselves and cannot justify their certificate s.believe it or not.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by erico2k2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
GREAT STUFF VERY SOON THERE WILL BE NO JAMB
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Spacko007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
herzern:
What else does one want other than an institution that publishes its admission cut off mark to further make its admission exercise more transparent?...

Unlike UNILORIN whose admission is shrouded in sheer nepotism without a publicised cut off mark/grade.
Quit being ignorant check their Website.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by chukwukapromise(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
For Those That Dont Understand, The Above Is The Departmental cut off mark For Various Department Available In Delsu..

The 45,65,74 U are seeing Infront of Each Course is D Departmental cut off mark, Of Which An aspirant Must Have In minimum to be Considered for Admission..

The Departmental cut off mark Is D Composite of both utme score And Post Utme score, Giving A Single Index For Grading..

The Departmental cut off mark Is A bar Of Which Only candidate Who meet D Cut off mark Can Cross over.. like For Medicine That Is 74, Anybody That Scored Less Than 74 And Applied For medicine, Wont Be Considered For Admission..So likewise Anybody That choose medicine And Scores up to 74 and Above, Will be Given A provisional Admission on merit.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by uminem02(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
pbethel:
Wow. The post ume seems like its gonna b a tough one. All d best to d applicants
Dat was b4 jare...dz year's putme was more of quantitative and verbal reasoning
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by ideologies(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
myners007:
Good one. But way a minute.They said we have limited number of doctors in Nigeria yet they will restrict the numbers of students seeking admission into Medicine and surgery by placing outrageous high scores..Many Persons in authority are really sick in this country based on the useless policies been formulated especially that of the education sector.
are you OK?

Should the score be 25, so that we will graduate fake doctors yearly

1 Like

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Elshberry:
I can't see that for Medical Laboratory sciences?
we don't av med lab try uniben
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by nayosman: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
That means Nigeria is gone.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Just imagine. Medical students consistently get the highest scores. Yet Agric professor wants to earn d same as a professor of medicine. Crude nation!
you known why....because the raw material for medicine is gotten from agriculture... and good food decrease d rate of diseases.. no agriculturist no food.. no food no human existence. that was why God create animals.. plants.. and waters day and night b4 he created man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Franchise21(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
herzern:
What else does one want other than an institution that publishes its admission cut off mark to further make its admission exercise more transparent?...

Unlike UNILORIN whose admission is shrouded in sheer nepotism without a publicised cut off mark/grade.
Re u seeking admission in Unilorin?
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by ayamprecious: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
herzern:

Did you travel grin
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
you known why....because the raw material for medicine is gotten from agriculture... and good food decrease d rate of diseases.. no agriculturist no food.. no food no human existence. that was why God create animals.. plants.. and waters day and night b4 he created man.

Stop all these mundane arguments, it's not done anywhere In d world except Nigeria, that a medical professor with his years of sacrifice will be struggling d same change with professor of yoruba self. Use Google and check lecturer pay in US, UK and all advanced countries, different course lecturers are paid differently.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by hgnbello(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
i.dont.seems to understand it.. is it dat after jamb.. dey will conduct postutme nd dats thier cut off mark? op
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by iamdannyfc(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Low
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by KxngKrypt(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Engineering 57? Computer science 62? What kind of logic is that?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by dennisworld1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
So petro chemical, chemical and comp engineering lost accreditation. Hmm poor
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by dennisworld1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
KxngKrypt:
Engineering 57? Computer science 62? What kind of logic is that?
population for comp science are much
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by dennisworld1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
See it clearly

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by na2016: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Donald3d:
Na wa oo
What is education turning into
That time we dey pursue engineering admission for school the lowest you would see for any engineering course is 60 something.
We need a general overhaul of the educational sector ,why most you reduce cut off marks just because many people failed ?.
Students are no more serious .
Even the government is no more serious .
Imagine doing an engineering course without full practical , whats the essence !
We would get there ,but first we need to start from secondary schools,the syllabus is pathetic.
Teachers are still using 1999 lesson notes(this is not a joke)
The world is moving forward ,I am afraid we are getting left behind.
Naso one lecturer dey argue with me that time ,I just had to shut up because i no wan enter wahala (very few of them update themselves)

Nigeria's problem is a simple sturv:
Give us good schools and learning environment ,with updated curriculum.
Give us 24hrs(ok out of pity 18hrs) electricity.
Better Telecom services (Including cheaper internet)
Better and affordable health care and equipment.
Good policies to ease doing business

And watch Nigeria fix itself in 10 years
Are all these too much to ask

Did u see "weighted average score" written there?
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Estherfabian(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
jejemanito:
Esthar? Like with the "a"?

Yeah. smiley
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by dennisworld1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Note. Not just only your post ume score to arrive at that. Post ume 25% jamb 50% school result or o level 25%. That is why you see weighted average score. Info from a reliable source i ask. If you beat the score congrats and wait for the list
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Stop all these mundane arguments, it's not done anywhere In d world except Nigeria, that a medical professor with his years of sacrifice will be struggling d same change with professor of yoruba self. Use Google and check lecturer pay in US, UK and all advanced countries, different course lecturers are paid differently.
yrs of sacrifice... forget the yrs. no course is simple. the most important course in the world still remain agriculture. our 4fathers live with it that's why we are still alive..

1 Like

Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by INTERMAN: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Donald3d:
Na wa oo
That time we dey pursue engineering admission for school the lowest you would see for any engineering course is 60 something.
We need a general overhaul of the educational sector ,why most you reduce cut off marks just because many people failed ?.
Imagine doing an engineering course without full practical , whats the essence !
We would get there ,but first we need to start from secondary schools,the syllabus is pathetic.
Naso one lecturer dey argue with me that time ,I just had to shut up because i no wan enter wahala (very few of them update themselves)

you are sick
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Donald3d(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
INTERMAN:
you are sick
Why ?
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by myners007: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=ideologies post=60268994]are you OK?

Should the score be 25, so that we will graduate fake doctors yearly[/quote I can deduce that the systematic lapses in the educational sector is having an adverse effect on you.Pls see a shrink
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by IYANGBALI: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ajepako dem go fit manage you for here o
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by INTERMAN: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Donald3d:

Why ?
why would you say they should increase cut off. Dont you know that cut off is gotten from general performance. The exam questions are different for each year. People score low doesnt mean they are not good.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by Primenet(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Donald3d:
Na wa oo

THIS IS COMMON ENTRANCE FOR PRIMARY 6 PUPIL.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by RealMillennial(m): 2:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Donald3d:
Na wa oo

That last part about 18hrs power, good schools, better comms n internet really got me smiling n nodding.
Its the kind of things I ruminate on a lot of times. Its actually the lack of these basics dat cripples our capacity to bring ideas to life n create the kind of life we want for ourselves. Not the big things.

Someone said "when there's no data, the people perish". People laughed over it but it wasnt a joke. Same applies to electricity in dis 21st century.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by 36pripa(m): 3:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Estherfabian:
Take me back to the old Paths, when Mums were at home.
Dads were at work.
Brothers went into the army.
And sisters got married BEFORE having children!
Crime did not pay; Hard work did;
And people knew the difference.

Mums could cook; Dads would work;
Children would behave...
Husbands were loving; Wives were supportive; and children were polite.

Women wore the dresses; and Men wore the trousers.
Women looked like ladies;Men looked like gentlemen; and children looked decent.

People loved the truth, and hated a lie;
They came to church to get IN, Not to get OUT!

Hymns sounded Godly; Sermons sounded helpful;
Rejoicing sounded normal; and crying sounded sincere.
Cursing was wicked; Drinking was evil; and divorce was unthinkable.

We read the Bible in public; Prayed in school;
And preached from house to house.
To be called a Christian was worth living for;
To be called a traitor was a shame!

Sex was a personal word. Homosexual was an unheard of word, And abortion was an illegal word.

Preachers preached because they had a message; and
Christians rejoiced because they had the VICTORY!

Preachers preached from the Bible;
Singers sang from the heart;
Sinners turned to the Lord to be SAVED!

A new birth meant a new life; Salvation meant a changed life;
Following Christ led to eternal life.

Being a preacher meant you proclaimed the word of God;
Being a deacon meant you would serve the Lord;
Being a Christian meant you would live for Jesus;
And being a sinner meant someone was praying for you!

Laws were based on the Bible;
Homes read the Bible;
And churches taught the Bible.

Preachers were more interested in new converts than new clothes and new cars.

Church was where you found Christians on the Lord's day, rather than being entertained someway.

Give me that old time religion!
'It's good enough for me!
I still like the "Old Paths" best! Jeremiah! 6:16.
Sis you just fed a soul, thanks.
Re: DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 by datwall: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures) / The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.