Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,244 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Did I Cause This Persons Death? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Cause This Persons Death? (1006 Views)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Cause This Persons Death? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
and foremost if anyone met me in real life they would never believe i did all these things, and i truly am a very nice person it was just madness that made me to do the following.. I reiterate i am NOT a bad person, i had a mental break down during this time and i snapped.. If someone told someone i knew in real life that I did the following honestly no one would believe it.

Anyways, please don't judge I'm consumed with guilt..

I was bullied by a girl when I was a teen so age 18 I sent her a message saying her dead father would be ashamed of her

I had a mental health problem and because of the bullying I experienced with my life I associated a insta famous model with my bullies and I wanted to bully her because I did not like her lifestyle and I wanted to bully her as I felt it was my time to bully after being bullied all my life so I cyber bullied her for years and in one of those bullying episodes I told her that her father will die young

I had an argument with a boy and in the argument I told him that it is good his dad died because at least he doesn't have to see what a mess his son is

When rihannas grandmother died, because I hated rihanna I sent her a message on twitter laughing at it and I said she doesn't have to see her ugly face anymore

And I felt like mocking a few others who lost parents but I did not.

In an argument I told the person close to me (person x) that I wish they will get a heart attack and die (many times I said this)

I also used to make fake accounts and abuse people who wronged me

Fast forward a few years later (person x) who is very close to me gets a heart attack suffers and dies

By this time we had restored our relationship but I feel so bad.

Is it karma? Did I cause this?

And why did my bullies not suffer? I gave my 100% to God and my life is a mess which led me to do those awful things in frustration whereas they never even cared about God and they progressed and did so well.

Help.me.
Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death? by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Guy you need to see a Psychiatrist. Visit LASUTH in Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death? by eyinjuege: 5:00am On Sep 09, 2017
I'm not so sure trolling is a mental disorder.

It's more like a defect in character.
Keep working on yourself.
Goodluck
Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
this is the reason why people should not respond to all these nairaland bullies, their lives are as miserable as this in real life and come online to unleash their frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
this is the reason why people should not respond to all these nairaland bullies, their lives are as miserable as this in real life and come online to unleash their frustration.

I THINK THIS IS ACCURATE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shoes For Babies & Ladies- Place CUSTOMIZED Orders - We Make Them To YOUR TASTE / Sold! LG Double Door Fridge/freezer And 1HP Split Air-conditioning Set For Sale / Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.