Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Should Their Words Be Taken So Serious? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Their Words Be Taken So Serious? (313 Views)

SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency / FEMI ADESINA: Why We Should Never Trust Any Politician With Their Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Their Words Be Taken So Serious? by Remoter: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2017
I have been monitoring series of comments made about some self-acclaimed Yoruba leaders on their positions on restructuring restructuring and restructuring.

My worry is basically that we tend to be celebrating mediocrity when we are all aware of their real personalities.

People like Yinka Odumakin, Femi-Fani Kayode, Gani Adams etc...

For over 16 years on this same soil, these individuals held power and were in positions where they could have made meaningful, progressive transformations for the entire citizenry but failed.

Could it be that the wind fall of loots being enjoyed made them to forget the frustrated slogan "RESTRUCTURING" or were they too busy that Obasanjo, Yaradua and Gej were no factors to reckon with?.

I most times wonder why the God we serve is so merciful that these type of personalities still find space on earth.

Declare them a juicy portfolio and one will be amazed on the new dimension the frustrated rants will take.

Yorubas are too civilized to be represented by just anybody, anyhow and anywhere!

Continue to represent only your immediate family that you are feeding.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Believed Boko Haram Was Sponsored To Remove Him — Obasanjo / Police Involvement In Crime: Wike's Allegation Makes No Sense To Me - IGP / Various Categories Of Terrorist Groups- terrorist research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.