₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,250 members, 3,816,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 07:14 PM

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (53601 Views)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / Everything You Need To Know About The ‘new’ Sexually Transmitted Disease / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by JhyMedex: 11:50pm On Sep 09
UncleRichy:
so Pastor Adeboye was right after all...
No he isn't..dts nt a new STI.. it's bn identified since 1981 n countless researches have bn done on it.. it's genome has bn carefully mapped too..
Always try to verify infos b4 accepting Boss..

2 Likes

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by INVINCIBLECSP(m): 11:48am On Sep 10
nonut:

Saint Michael... Hypocrite!
Get off my mention and don't let the door hit your tired ass on your way out.
Think about yourself and be sober. Serve God like its today u have to serve him. No one knows tomorrow. God bless

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Habyz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10
NPComplete:

This idiot doesn't even know "daftest" is the superlative form of the adjective "daft". Look at the kind of mongrels on Nairaland. I weep for Nigeria.
So 'daftest' is a correct English word abi?

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Habyz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10
NPComplete:

This idiot doesn't even know "daftest" is the superlative form of the adjective "daft". Look at the kind of mongrels on Nairaland. I weep for Nigeria.
So 'daftest' is a correct grammatical word abi? Small time now you will start forming porsche, see your life.

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by dvae9ja(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10
thanks for the educative insight about this new disease we face today smiley From now hence fort i'll live a little more careful.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Csavourcakes(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10
Noted!. I'm new on Nairaland. Please show me some love.[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by dvae9ja(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12
Wonderful information, those this disease really exits, I'm glad I'm here to learn this and will share it as well. But there is what I read online, something that really shocked me. Please I'll like you guys opinion on this, if it really exists and what you think about it. Here is the site...goodsex.com.ng. Would appreciate you guys confirmation on this.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Maxvasia(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15
But where do all these guys come from?? undecided
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by delerx(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18
whatever it might be, dont get scared as long as you protect your health with this https://tbsmedlinks.com/2017/09/01/embrace-long-life-with-black-cumin-seeds-rain-soul/#sthash.1rzB4A3H.dpbs
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by SickleCellFndtn: 4:35pm On Sep 19
Today is #Day10 of #Help_ME_Walk_Again
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7h--aLKio
Hip replacement surgery for these 3 indigent patients with Avascular Necrosis.
There is a wide range of options for you to choose from and it's as transparent and simple as any payment you've made before. . .
Touch a life today. . . for the betterment of our society and the greater good of all.
to donate simply click on this link - https://donate-ng.com/project/598
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Babswhizzy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19
IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL POTENCY❗❗
When you understand the important mental, physical and emotional factors that destroy or weakens your sexual systems you can be able to improve your sexual abilities and satisfy your partner with befitting rounds of sex and long lasting performances.
BABS HERBAL THERAPY� is a trademark and an expert in curing all sexual related problems with all our products that have been scientifically and naturally proven to be fit and create a richer, more skillful and ultimately satisfying experience. We offer permanent solution and cure to Organ enlargement and lengthening, weak erection, quick ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count. We also offer special treatments for staphylococcus, syphilis, gonorrhea, toilet infections and all sexually transmitted diseases.
For enquiries and guidance on any of our products; call : 08032514191
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by HealthnMedicare(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20
Sexually Transmitted Disease That Will Destroy The Life Be Carefulhttp://www.healthnmedicare.com/sexually-transmitted-disease/
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by TopTips: 8:58am On Sep 24
The Main 10 Muscle Building Actualities You Have To Know

There are incalculable measures of myths out there on the web with respect to muscle building. For each individual you ask, you will find an alternate solution.... Read more @ http://www.247healthtips.ml/2016/09/the-main-10-muscle-building-actualities.html
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by michecosmetic01(f): 11:24am On Sep 25
Evaberry:

what is this na

all this ppl want to frustrate somebody

HABA somebody cannot fvck in peace again. shoouu

small ora.lsex somebody is managing they came with hpv and cancer.

I know alot of Nigerians don't read so they don't know alot but this Mycoplasma Genitalium has been discovered since 1980/1981. Several publications has been written about it, research have been going on about it before you all start shouting adeboye, maybe you ppl should actually start learning and reading about stuffs.

I swear Nigerians are too dull

I am a proud Nigerian and I can assure you that being dull, is not one of my qualifications as while as the people I know. just because you came across an information and have a little knowledge about it doesn't make you smarter than anybody.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.