Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (62277 Views)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Must Read : Emerging Sex Disease Called Mycoplasma Genitalium / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by JhyMedex: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
UncleRichy:
so Pastor Adeboye was right after all...
No he isn't..dts nt a new STI.. it's bn identified since 1981 n countless researches have bn done on it.. it's genome has bn carefully mapped too..
Always try to verify infos b4 accepting Boss..

2 Likes

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2017
nonut:

Saint Michael... Hypocrite!
Get off my mention and don't let the door hit your tired ass on your way out.
Think about yourself and be sober. Serve God like its today u have to serve him. No one knows tomorrow. God bless

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Habyz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
NPComplete:

This idiot doesn't even know "daftest" is the superlative form of the adjective "daft". Look at the kind of mongrels on Nairaland. I weep for Nigeria.
So 'daftest' is a correct English word abi?

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Habyz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
NPComplete:

This idiot doesn't even know "daftest" is the superlative form of the adjective "daft". Look at the kind of mongrels on Nairaland. I weep for Nigeria.
So 'daftest' is a correct grammatical word abi? Small time now you will start forming porsche, see your life.

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by dvae9ja(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
thanks for the educative insight about this new disease we face today smiley From now hence fort i'll live a little more careful.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Csavourcakes(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Noted!. I'm new on Nairaland. Please show me some love.[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by dvae9ja(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wonderful information, those this disease really exits, I'm glad I'm here to learn this and will share it as well. But there is what I read online, something that really shocked me. Please I'll like you guys opinion on this, if it really exists and what you think about it. Here is the site...goodsex.com.ng. Would appreciate you guys confirmation on this.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Maxvasia(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
But where do all these guys come from?? undecided
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by delerx(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
whatever it might be, dont get scared as long as you protect your health with this https://tbsmedlinks.com/2017/09/01/embrace-long-life-with-black-cumin-seeds-rain-soul/#sthash.1rzB4A3H.dpbs
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by SickleCellFndtn: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Today is #Day10 of #Help_ME_Walk_Again
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7h--aLKio
Hip replacement surgery for these 3 indigent patients with Avascular Necrosis.
There is a wide range of options for you to choose from and it's as transparent and simple as any payment you've made before. . .
Touch a life today. . . for the betterment of our society and the greater good of all.
to donate simply click on this link - https://donate-ng.com/project/598
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by HealthnMedicare(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sexually Transmitted Disease That Will Destroy The Life Be Carefulhttp://www.healthnmedicare.com/sexually-transmitted-disease/
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by TopTips: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
The Main 10 Muscle Building Actualities You Have To Know

There are incalculable measures of myths out there on the web with respect to muscle building. For each individual you ask, you will find an alternate solution.... Read more @ http://www.247healthtips.ml/2016/09/the-main-10-muscle-building-actualities.html
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by michecosmetic01(f): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:

what is this na

all this ppl want to frustrate somebody

HABA somebody cannot fvck in peace again. shoouu

small ora.lsex somebody is managing they came with hpv and cancer.

I know alot of Nigerians don't read so they don't know alot but this Mycoplasma Genitalium has been discovered since 1980/1981. Several publications has been written about it, research have been going on about it before you all start shouting adeboye, maybe you ppl should actually start learning and reading about stuffs.

I swear Nigerians are too dull

I am a proud Nigerian and I can assure you that being dull, is not one of my qualifications as while as the people I know. just because you came across an information and have a little knowledge about it doesn't make you smarter than anybody.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by bjking(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
The only way you can successfully rid yourself of any infectious or sexually transmitted disease is to use holistic medicines, You can find out more information here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYBv8vZv0o&t=16s
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by infonirt: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
More and more diseases will be discovered. More than 1000 are discovered every year include those which cannot be cured. Many diseases are becoming drug resistant.

The best Solution is HEALTHY LIVING.

Your daily habits guarantee your overall health. Are you eating right?
We are conducting awareness seminars Nationwide. You should attend a Healthy Living Seminar to learn little things you can do daily to ensure better health, so you get to live longer whole saving medical cost with all this drugs and their side effects.
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by nevachange(f): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Healthblog123(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
[/color][color=#000099]
*NATURAL PROTEIN MAY HELP TO PREVENT BLINDNESS*
Scientists may be on the brink of a new strategy to prevent blindness, after discovering a naturally occurring protein that protects the eye from one of the leading causes: glaucoma.
Glaucomais an umbrella term for a number of diseases that damage the optic nerve, which is the cluster of nerve fibers that links the retina - the light-sensitive tissue that lines the back of the eye - to the brain.
Optic nerve damage disrupts the transmission of visual signals to the brain, which can result in vision loss and blindness.
Glaucoma is most commonly caused by a buildup of eye pressure, which can damage the optic nerve. However, the precise mechanisms by which optic nerve damage occurs have been unclear, but researchers from Macquarie University in Australia may have shed some light.
The team found that a protein called neuroserpin plays a key role in retinal health, but that this protein is inactivated in glaucoma. They suggest that their findings may lead to much-needed strategies to prevent and treat the disease.
Lead study author Dr. Vivek Gupta, of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Macquarie University, and colleagues recently published their results in the journalScientific Reports.
Neuroserpin and glaucoma
Neuroserpin is already established as a protein that blocks the activity of an enzyme called plasmin, protecting neurons, or nerve cells, against plasmin-induced damage.
For their study, Dr. Gupta and colleagues set out to determine how neuroserpin and plasmin are affected by glaucoma.
The researchers came to their findings by analyzing retinal cells derived from humans with and without glaucoma, as well as retinas from rat models of the disease.
Vitamin B-3 successfully prevents glaucoma in mice
A study suggests that vitamin B-3 could help to prevent glaucoma.
The analysis revealed that neuroserpin is deactivated in response to oxidativestress, which can be triggered by environmental factors such as air pollution.
Oxidativestressis an imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) - which are molecules that can damage cell structures - and the body's ability to offset their harmful effects.
Interestingly, the researchers found that neuroserpin was inactive in retinal cells from glaucoma patients and in the retinas of glaucoma rat models, which prevented the protein from inhibiting plasmin activity.
"Over a long period of time," explains Dr. Gupta, "increased enzyme activity gradually digests the eye tissue and promotes cell death causing the adverse effects associated with glaucoma."
'Breakthrough findings'
It is estimated that glaucoma affects around 2.2 million adultsaged 40 and older in the United States, and it is one of the country's leading causes of vision loss and blindness.
There is currently no cure for glaucoma, but there are treatments that can help to slow progression of the disease if it is detected early enough.
Dr. Gupta and team hope that their findings will open the door to new strategies that could help to prevent or treat glaucoma.
"Ophthalmologists and vision scientists have always wondered what damages the optic nerve in the back of the eyes, which is widely observed in glaucoma," notes study co-author Dr. Mehdi Mirzaei, of the Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences at Macquarie University.
"The breakthrough findings of this study," he adds, "help us understand the disease mechanism and answer a key question that has eluded scientists for several years."
"This long-term collaborative study has opened up a completely new line of investigation in glaucoma research that will lead to new treatment avenues for the disease."Dr. Vivek Gupta
In future studies, the team plans to investigate whether or not antioxidants- which are molecules that help to prevent cell damage caused by ROS - could be an effective treatment for glaucoma.
VISIT www.medicalng..com
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
PehaKaso:

Exactly my thoughts grin
The London Dry Gin has contracted STDs that have rendered him incapacitated, yet he refused to resign.

He will definitely go the way of his kinsman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Syphonn(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Monkeypox is a viral disease that produces pox lesions on the skin and is closely related to smallpox but is not nearly as deadly as smallpox was.

The history of monkeypox is not new (1958), and the first human cases were diagnosed and differentiated from smallpox in the early 1970s.Monkeypox virus causes monkeypox. The majority of cases are transmitted from animals (rodents) to humans by direct contact.

Person-to-person transfer, probably by droplets, can occur infrequently.Risk factors for monkeypox include close association with African animals (usually rodents) that have the disease or caring for a patient who has monkeypox.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/%E2%80%8Bmonkeypox-facts/
Re: Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease by Syphonn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
WHAT ARE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS?

The female uterus is a muscle which contracts during the menstrual cycle monthly. Often times this contraction can press against other blood vessels accidentally, ripping off the normal supply of oxygen and causing pains. Some females have reportedly opined that most menstrual cramps are not serious and don’t show that anything is wrong with their body, but they can still be frustrating. To set yourself from menstrual cramps, use pain relief drugs such as ibuprofen and a heating pad to deal with any immediate pain, and talk to your physician about ways to reduce menstrual cramps in the future.

READ MORE: http://www.busygisting.com/menstrual-cramps-how-to-set-yourself-free-from-the-pains/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.