Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! (852 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello, I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril a representative of Access bank under the platform of access bank camp ambassador program. One of our jobs is to submit the C.V of eligible graduates to Access bank for employment. Which you'll later be invited for a test.

Eligible Candidates are University graduates with a minimum of SECOND CLASS LOWER to FIRST CLASS.
Forward your C.V to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.
Good luck.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Welcomme: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
dapzyadix:
Hello, I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril a representative of Access bank under the platform of access bank camp ambassador program. One of our jobs is to submit the C.V of eligible graduates to Access bank for employment. Which you'll later be invited for a test.

Eligible Candidates are University graduates with a minimum of SECOND CLASS LOWER to FIRST CLASS.
Good luck.
Bro Adisa, do u also recruit for Northern regions?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Welcomme:
Yes but please focus it's on second class lower for now.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
dapzyadix:

Good luck.

Mr corper who you wan scam. Please disregard the young man.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Welcomme:

He probably wanna use your CV for personal gain

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Welcomme: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
dapzyadix:

Yes but please focus it's on second class lower for now.
Thanks
Only Second Class lower? What if one has something higher? I have a 2:1 and I am 24 going to 25. How do I send my C.V to you sir?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Welcomme:
Only Second Class lower? What if one has something higher? I have a 2:1 and I am 24 going to 25. How do I send my C.V to you sir?
The entry level program for second class upper and first class graduates is not yet ongoing, but you can forward your cv for future purpose.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2017
cowleg:

He probably wanna use your CV for personal gain
What gain if I may please ask.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Welcomme: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
dapzyadix:

The entry level program for second class upper and first class graduates is not yet ongoing, but you can forward your cv for future purpose.
I have sent the C.V.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello,
As you prepare for the aptitude test this week, ensure you come
along with all the required documents. Most important also,do not
forget to give the name of the camp ambassador that you forwarded your
CV to as you would be asked at the venue. The details of the camp
ambassador is below:
ADISA ADEDAPO JUBRIL (CA/017/017)

Feel free to contact me on 0 8 06 6 6 3 3 7 9 8 or 0 8 0 2 7 7 8 4 5 9 1or
adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Alat By Wema Bank PLC (how I Earn #2,000+ Daily) / Online Skill Acquisition Project / IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.