Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter (33213 Views)

Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by leocollins(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2017
[quotes author=lovingyouhun post=60275943]

Guy you know wetin you wan born tomorrow?
Even though your mouth dey bend go left if you wan talk you no go use your filthy hand shift am go right make you for dey talk better word? Don't ever speak ill of another person's child, you won't know how it feels until you have one, plus you are bringing curse on your unborn children, please be careful what you say. [/quote]

nawah,bros you don chop?why yu come dy carry the matter fr head like gala?
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by lovingyouhun: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2017
leocollins:

nawah,bros you don chop?why yu come dy carry the matter fr head like gala?

You will never change, sorry for you. I get pikin that's why. I know say you get sense too, quit pretending and do what's right. When you get piking you go know. Have a blessed day
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Atlantia(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Davido is a proud daddy. smiley
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by highness25(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy
Wow wow wow so beautiful
u be ambulance?
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Antoeni(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Lovely work, God bless the artist , may he or she reap the labour of his hands
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2017
leocollins:
See hw davido fine for the art pass for real life,but sha him daughter no still fine both for physical or spiritual even for art work...SMH
stop talking ill of that little child .. your child might be worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by wildchild02: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2017
#Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by kambili999(f): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2017
wow. he is finer in the portrait tho. Awwwwwwwww baby imade
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by okerekeikpo: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
I can do better than this na
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by cliffypatt(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Guy you know wetin you wan born tomorrow?
Even though your mouth dey bend go left if you wan talk you no go use your filthy hand shift am go right make you for dey talk better word? Don't ever speak ill of another person's child, you won't know how it feels until you have one, plus you are bringing curse on your unborn children, please be careful what you say.
LMAO. U funny nor be small

1 Like

Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2017
That girl imade is the luckiest baby. She will enjoy her life till her old age. It is a privilege to have wealthy parents
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by newslifeop: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Beautiful portraits. Hope he paid him well sha.
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
leocollins:
See hw davido fine for the art pass for real life,but sha him daughter no still fine both for physical or spiritual even for art work...SMH
shey this one go succeed for life like dis? why beefing imade?
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by lovingyouhun: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2017
cliffypatt:

LMAO. U funny nor be small

My brother, social media dey cause wahala everywhere. People fit talk anything cause them feel say na free world. Wish you a Blessed day jare
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Wow wow wow so beautiful
You swallow siren?

1 Like

Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by hertz9te(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2017
lolz this drawing was framed where i work..davido i saw it b4 you
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by leocollins(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
stop talking ill of that little child .. your child might be worse than this.

look at this one,mtchew na me tell davido to impreganant that ugly gal?why didn't he make a beautiful gal his baba mama?gerrahere joor
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by eddybrigs: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buchi can do it simple one
08130151616 call him
JamieBlog:
Nigerian Musician, Davido shared a drawn portrait of himself and his dad and a separate portrait for his daughter, Imade.

The singer shared this on Snapchat. The portraits were well drawn though.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/davido-shows-off-drawn-portrait-of.html

Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
leocollins:

look at this one,mtchew na me tell davido to impreganant that ugly gal?why didn't he make a beautiful gal his baba mama?gerrahere joor
many are mad but few are roaming...
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by leocollins(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
many are mad but few are roaming...

yea dear,like her father...
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by lovingyouhun: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
leocollins:

yea dear,like her father...

You see yourself? Quarrelling with another person again. Try and be nice ok, I believe there are lots of good in you,let it out
Re: Drawn Portrait Of Davido, His Father And Imade, His Daughter by sendmeonly(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmekaBlue:
The drawing didnt get davido well...but dad and daughter yeah.

He just wanted Davido to look perfect in his DRAWINGS not that he couldn't have sketched the real Davido perfectly..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.