Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

See What You Can Learn From Donald Trump's Mistakes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What You Can Learn From Donald Trump's Mistakes (381 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What You Can Learn From Donald Trump's Mistakes by Turetalk: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Learn From Donald Trump's Mistakes

Inasmuch as we would like to always forget about the past and focus on the present, we must also be cognizant of the fact that the past can sometimes rear its ugly head up.

Last Friday, a tape made in 2005 was released which showed the current Republican presidential nominee making some lewd comments about women.

That was 11 years ago. Most people would have easily forgotten about that. But you see, it
shows up at a critical period in this year's US presidential election.

WAIT!!! Before You Continue Reading, Have You Liked Our Facebook Page? If Not Please Like It http://facebook.com/Turetalk (Thanks)

Apologies have been made and some Trump supporters have been reassured. But some others were offended by the tape and they have even withdrawn their support for the presidential candidate.

In this world, every action and every step we take is important. It's easy for you to forget the past, but it may not necessarily be easy for other people to forget it.

It looks good to forget your past mistakes, but it's much better to minimize these mistakes to the barest minimum. And that's why it's important you think deeply before you take any actions.

Do You Know You Are Missing A Lot!. Stay Update: Like Our Page On Facebook And Start Getting Free Daily Inspirational/Motivational Quote That Will Improve Your Life! http://Facebook.com/turetalks (Don't Be Left Out)

How will this action affect others? Can this action affect me in the long run? Can it be used against me? Will it tarnish my image?

These questions are important for us to ask. We often make the mistake of sacrificing long term rewards for short term ones.

That's because most of us are believing that "life is too short" We want everything hurriedly and we want to do as we like because we feel there is no time.

But you see, when your wrong actions get you into trouble, that's when life becomes really short because you'll spend time finding a way out of it.

Spending quality time to think about our actions before we make them may actually seem like wasting time, but that little time "wasted" saves you a lot in future.

Don't rush to do anything. Don't ever take any decision when you're too excited, tipsy or in a hurry. Take out that little precious time and think so that you'll save yourself a lot of time in future.

Join Me And 1000 Others On Our Facebook Page http://facebook.com/turetalks (You Wouldn't Regret It)

Most people on social media are busy behaving as they like. They show sensitive parts of their bodies and they almost go naked all in the name of getting likes.

They don't care about the consequences of their actions. As long as they're getting likes, all is well.

They forget that the past sometimes rears its ugly head up.

Some talk anyhow on public forums. I don't know what some people feel like when they are online. They say all manner of rubbish and they comment without shame.

They feel they are untraceable and nobody can ever get to them. I laugh.. because everything online can actually be traced if desired.

If we become more conscious of every action we take, we become more accountable and free from future embarrassment.

Or What Do You Think(Please Comment Below)

THANKS FOR TAKING YOU TIME TO READ THIS! BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU, HAVE YOU LIKED OUR FACEBOOK PAGE? IF NOT PLEASE LIKE IT http://facebook.com/turetalks (YOUR LIKE COUNT)

(1) (Reply)

Tremor Detected Near North Korea Nuclear Weapon Test Site / China Blocks All Whatsapp Services / [VIDEO] How Ugandan Lawmakers Throw Punches Inside Parliament Over Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.