Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64984 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by dustinsdelsym: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2022
ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc ccdc

Shelby lilwood, kindra cookies, feb19 24, okkk

where the Bleep are you all at babes family, niggers its me motor mouth jabber jaws kellies clack shadow, the one that hates daralicktmyballs, calls david newman, prollaly goomin, gayish , but GA
dustinsdelsym@gmail.com
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mitchelle16(f): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Telling the girl’s fiancé won’t mend your broken heart, leave the girl out of the picture you have no business with her.. secondly you don’t know the story your husband told her.... now back to the matter forgive your husband use this to build a stronger bond my dear because all men cheat..
and please no one should tell me otherwise that you haven’t caught your husband doesn’t mean his not doing it his just so careful, I think women should build their heart to accept that men cheat he loves you no doubt but he will still cheat you give him everything he will still cheat....
So back to the topic forgive your husband and rebuild your home no too Dey stress yourself

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2022
donteddy:
if women can channel this type of FBI work into building there homes. Then no cause for cheating from there husband
Whatever you are looking for is what u will get. Going through phones,chats and even stalking man is not really advisable if he is not failing in his duties as your husband at home.
Madam settle with your husband pray for him and give him reasons that he is only meant for u also learn to ignore some things if you dont want to die young because every avarage man cheats.
thanks for this great advice. Most even advising her to leave the man are not even married ok. My dear you better stay with him, because if you eventually park out no husband again oo. No Man wants to marry a woman who already has 3 kids, the young and unmarried girls are looking for husbands. And You want to park out of your home because you caught him with one girl ? You are not in the western world where you can divorce your Man and get another Man tomorrow. Husbands are scarce oo, all you can get is Bleep mate everywhere. Be wise use your brain

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
mark2sunny:

Eveil woman. You live your life here abi? Try and get married first. All these single mothers always campaigning for more women to join them miserable life
God bless you my brother. Madam ! If you leave your husband Na Bleep mate you will get everywhere oo. Try to do what no other woman can do for him and when he goes out he will see reasons not to cheats on you rather than you fighting a lost battle
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
solasoulmusic:
Two wrongs will never make a right are you going to be mad at the woman or mad at the fact that your husband was weak and succumbed to temptation.

We women have to focus on the situation and not get caught up in drama when kids are involved.

He made that decision to break your vows he is responsible breaking her home will only continue the cycle you must find a way to reach out to your husband because attacking the girl won't guarantee he won't do it again but addressing the issue with maturity and thoughts of your kids future is the best

It is not easy but it is worth it.

There is something called verbal trust and even if you have doubts of fidelity please do not track or send audio things to their whatsapp you set yourself up for heartbreak he is your help mate and not your property bugging him is a step too far.

You are married not a jail house captain even if he cheats it's his destiny yours is to be there for your kids and restore harmony into your home don't stand for cheating but also don't create an environment where it's the only way to be free
God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
[url][/url]
Kokaine:
if her man breaks up wid her, then your husband is all she gaf left. this time around, she wont loose guard till shes preggy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_bottle
Wine bottle - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_bottle
Wine bottle - Wikipedia
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
[url][/url][quote author=Kokaine post=60284106]if her man breaks up wid her, then your husband is all she gaf left. this time around, she wont loose guard till shes preggy

:-Pembarassed�����������
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022

Now i like this point you touched on slightly " bond ". Do people know what bonds mean at all these days?

Men don't want to form a thick bond because they want to be ready to bail at any time..Women on the other hand these days open their mouth and says once he cheats, i'm gone for good...Do people know what bonds mean atall? Or they have a shallow understanding of what a bond implies? I like to think that when people call it quit immediately from something as basic as cheating, then such a person is not ready for relationship or shouldn't even be married....The possibility of cheating is what should push both parties to put their absolute best into building the bond, the foundation for a healthy relationship..

What a morally-bankrupt generation !!!
I have seen many leaving their husbands because he's a cheat and ends up fucking from street to street because no Man will ever wants to marry such. fear of the ex is the beginning of wisdom
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
dominique:

But men chase away cheating wives all the time, why can't women leave cheating husbands?
I pray you don't experience such, then you will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen. Marriage is a school and a war zone nobody graduate, you can either lost or win. Get there first, if you are not there yet. Prayer is Key

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Acme45: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sarah20A:
Both of you don't live together. Am sure is konji, so give your husband a second chance and try to give him more attention and for the lady just let her be. don't give her any trouble she didn't walk into your home all by herself it was your husband who brought her in.
very correct
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Kennyprince: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Madam I advise you to fight your husband not that woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.