Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (37639 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Elderly Men Who Tried To Steal Toyota Camry In Edo Beaten & Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by bewla(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
t
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by ghostridder: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Well.. .pretty sad, mk she face d music dia...
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Josephshola: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
mangala14:
I think the mob tried in not stripping her naked but I still don't support jungle justice. She should be handed over to the appropriate quarters for trials.
e good like this
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Royalfurnitures: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
She deserves no mercy

Check out my signature for quality and surable furniture
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by timilehin95(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Beehshorp:
I hate jungle justice, they should have put her in an enclosed drum for two days.. This jungle justice is not proper
Savage
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by pokipoki: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
zoba88:
According to a report shared by an online user,the woman pictured below was caught stealing a baby in Okoko.She was disgraced and beaten by angry mob.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/woman-caught-stealing-baby-in-okoko.html?m=1
Am not a fan of mob action or jungle justice but it would have been good if the woman was burnt. So that we know there is one less kindnapper!!!!
The trend in kidnappings and ritual killings is on the rise and the police and the security services have no clue to stop it.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by guru90: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't no why some people registered disgrace and shame in their life.
CRIME DOES NOT PAY AT ALL.... RATHER THE PERSON WILL RECEIVE SHAME AND DISGRACE!!!

Say No To Crime.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by afrika(f): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
She escaped the tyres
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by bidexolumanish(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
tally of all software? I can't even pay #100 to learn that software
tboycares:

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Zeruwa(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Road close
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Balkan:
The prolem now is that you might be a stanger in a place, if you make a mistake of asking a child below 18yrs of any address or question, if that child runs and tell any body you are calling him or her, you will be termed a kidnapper and you could loose your life instantly

How can they call that lady a child kidnapper

old men and women dey kidnap o.. even teenagers...
"anything to survive "
so many people are into this kidnapping business..it doesn't show on the face...
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by dialoaded(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thank God he was caught
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
!
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by omogidi234(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Meanwhile

How did you get the picture?

I was around court that day, come and see all manner, bomb disposal, RRS, DSS, SARS etc.

I now asked someone around "abeg what is happening here?' It was then I was informed that Evans was coming to court!
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Icon79(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
I am really concerned with the level of mob justice we exercise in Nigeria. If you catch a thief, a kidnapper, child molester or whatever take him/her to the Police. I shudder to even think about the number of totally innocent people that are killed by these mobs.

O pari
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by haykes(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Which okoko okokomaiko or okokobioko ayam not understand
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
omogidi234:

How did you get the picture?

I was around court that day, come and see all manner, bomb disposal, RRS, DSS, SARS etc.

I now asked someone around "abeg what is happening here?' It was then I was informed that Evans was coming bro court!
VIP kidnapper
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by ajl: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caustics:
angry she wasnt beaten properly. She is supposed to be soaked in her blood

What value will it be for you if she is soaked in blood. Something for you and your occultic clan to drink? Or a sight of the blood excite you? When does lynching become the lawful way of disciplining crime suspects. A lot of innocent people have been lynched for a crime they no nothing about. The blood of so many innocent people that have been killed in that country for a crime they know nothing about is on the hand of individuals like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Mikeal09: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tell them!
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by SOFTENGR: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caustics:
angry she wasnt beaten properly. She is supposed to be soaked in her blood
Beware! Hate speech grin
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by sammiepraise(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
. I don't even understand Lagos again. its gerrin too much ooo.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
mangala14:
I think the mob tried in not stripping her naked but I still don't support jungle justice. She should be handed over to the appropriate quarters for trials.

Have u ever had any if the babies in your family stolen? Do u know mist of these kidnappers are release as our elites are behind many of the kidnaps especially now that its almost election?
A corrupt judicial system and u ask pple not to go for jungle justice?
May u never experience pains of losing a child to kidnap.of recent 4 kids went missing..3 were found dead all from.same family
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Just kill her cos if you take her to the police station they will still free her
ipod pig were u keep ur sense?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by okerekeikpo: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ipod pig were u keep ur sense?
Afonjas supporting kidnapping, u will get sense when e happen to ur family member, good luck then
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by ajepako(f): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
See her bweasts like ajepako own

Eleregbe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by akigbemaru: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
zoba88:
According to a report shared by an online user,the woman pictured below was caught stealing a baby in Okoko.She was disgraced and beaten by angry mob.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/woman-caught-stealing-baby-in-okoko.html?m=1
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
ajepako:

Eleregbe tongue tongue tongue
a mu omi ta yin
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by Officer101(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is it that the more APC claims the economy is improving, the higher the crimes and criminals in the country.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by babadigu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) by p3kdudu(m): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo / Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo) / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.