Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu (624 Views)

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by SKYTREND(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Publisher of Ovation Magazine and foremost Thisday Columnist, Mr Dele Momodu has opened up on why he supported the candidacy of General Muhammadu Buhari back in 2015 during the electioneering campaign against the incumbent Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

Mr Momodu said the then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, and that was Buhari and his APC.

Making the revelation in his Saturday Column with the title, “The Hurdles Nigerian Youths Must Cross By 2019”, he said many people have been asking him why he supported the General turned politician in 2015 and his purpose was to give a veritable response to all Nigerian citizens.

Dele Momodu said, “Why did I support Muhammadu Buhari to be President in 2015? The answer is simple and straight forward. The then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, Buhari and his APC.”

READ MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/09/09/supported-buhari-apc-2015-dele-momodu-opens/

Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by SKYTREND(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Dele Momodu said, “Why did I support Muhammadu Buhari to be President in 2015? The answer is simple and straight forward. The then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, Buhari and his APC.”
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Homeboiy: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2017
why are you not supporting him now?
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Tolexander: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Mr Momodu said the then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, and that was Buhari and his APC.
same with almost every one!

But a pity, the same APC has nothing better to offer!

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by PehaKaso: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by PehaKaso: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by PehaKaso: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by PehaKaso: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Is well.
But idiotic pigs of Biafra are making mockery of Biafra struggle
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
[/b]"Dele Momodu said, “Why did I support Muhammadu Buhari to be President in 2015? The answer is simple and straight forward. The then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, Buhari and his APC.”[b] Fat buffon pig.Where have your belated decision landed you today? Upon all your open letters,Buhari being the bigoted Fulani that he is choose never to even look @ you nor ever acknowledged the so called support you showed unto him.The earlier you confess the stupidity of your decision,the better for you.
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by richidinho(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is well.

Can you imagine? Omo see comment!

Don't be surprised this dude is in one of our Universities studying waisting his parent's money
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Omeokachie: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is well. But idiotic pigs of Biafra are making mockery of Biafra struggle

I like you.

You talk and reason like 'jesus'

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by Paperwhite(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is well.
Speak in English pls.Confused man.
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by naijaboy756: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
afonja camelion....no appointment got to you
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by chinoxstock: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is well.

Where was BIAFRA mentioned? Is dele a biafran? Who wired all these zombies? Are you a robot? Wired to always spit rubbish?
Re: Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu by babyfaceafrica: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Who ask am?

(1) (Reply)

k / Don’t Seek For Re-election In 2019 – Bishop Tells Buhari / Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.