Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death (672 Views)

UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death by wisecutie: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
He came in in a coma the smart would suspect.I thought so at first too.On careful reconsideration and analysis, I realised that guy was probably getting worse and the Saudi govt didnt want a Suite against them.Again what about the hour he landed?I felt, ok he might still be in that state(coma) and hence need the life support machine, but which life support machine would fit into that small ambulance?Is this not a good reason to believe he died in Saudi and his corpes was flown in wednesday morning because the Saudi govt didnt want it announced that he died in Saudi?or why the funny funnies surruonding his arrival?Even Information minister shamelessly said she first heard on CNN.Ministers and VP kpa kpa didnt know a thing.Nigeria, Nigeria, I weep for Nigeria.It's real.Pray for this country

Yar Adua is very likely dead.Think about this and consider what next would happen?

Dont hesitate to post your comments.
Re: Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death by wisecutie: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
I knew most people would understand the depth of the message.
Re: Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death by wisecutie: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
Is it that the message isnt clear enuf to Nigerians?After all that happened the so-called secretary to the presidency was yarning dust on TV.Can u imagine that?
Re: Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death by chidyke77(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
I may nt believe it coz i thot muslims dnt keep corpse in d mortuary.
Re: Saudi Government Averts Case With Nigeria Over President's Death by otawa: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
He came in in a coma the smart would suspect.I thought so at first too.On careful reconsideration and analysis, I realised that guy was probably getting worse and the Saudi govt didnt want a Suite against them.

more like crap analysis.

If he had died in Saudi, does that mean the Saudis killed him?

Nigeria should actually have to pay Saudi for keeping him alive for so long, something Nigeria with her HUGE profit from oil could not do!

(1) (Reply)

Let Common Sense Prevail - Let The Phd Holder Rule For Another 4 Years / Atiku’s Loyalist Dumps Ac / Liar Caught Pants Down! Plans To Move Yar'adua Stalls Again...as Turai Fumes. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.