Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

"I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh (1263 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by celebsnestblog: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2017

Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has disclosed that he enjoyed his kissing scenes with actress Yvonne Nelson in a couple of movies they starred in together.

The two are known to have starred in a number of productions together including ‘Single and Married’.

In some scenes, Chris, who played the role of Yvonne’s cheating husband, happened to kiss the actress a number of times; acts he admits to having enjoyed a lot.

The Tinsel star told Doreen Andoh on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix on Friday that#;

“it was very enjoyable kissing Yvonne Nelson in the film ‘Single and Married’, every time I would run for it.”
The actor, who admits that he immerses himself totally in the roles he plays; also expressed admiration for the lips of some ladies he happened to work with in his latest work which is yet to be released. He describes them as ‘amazing’.
On Celebrity marriages
Chris Attoh whose marriage to Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite was rumoured to have hit the rocks sometime last year, on the show, offered some advice on the best ways celebrity marriages can stand the test of time.

He said;

“Marriage is serious business, marriage is a partnership. We’re living with a generation that wants everything now, and it’s not built like that.”
He believes that men should;

“look for true values, what you want in a woman. Look for someone you can converse with also as you grow old.”
Above all, the actor believes one must choose a friend for life when considering a marriage partner.

See more>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/enjoyed-kissing-yvonne-nelson-chris-attoh/
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by beautydutch(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
why you no put pictures
Re: "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by celebsnestblog: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
beautydutch:
why you no put pictures

make i update am
Re: "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by beautydutch(f): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
celebsnestblog:

make i update am
better
Re: "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by celebsnest(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi
Re: "I Enjoyed Kissing Yvonne Nelson" - Chris Attoh by rossyc(f): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
So make we do wetin?

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Can Dance / Nigerian Singer, Mr. 2kay Brutally Beaten & Robbed At Gun-point [photos] / See Touching Birthday Message Of Banky W To P’square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.