Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (37668 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pharoh:
These ones are dominated by people from the south south and southeast while the others are dominated by the southwest. So many factions and each claiming to be the right one still in the direct line with the first baba aladura. I have been to the headquarter before in pearse street and otubu was one of the best baba aladura ever.

Otubu was simply amazing .. he brought a lot of modernity to the Church
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

Edo belongs to the South-South geopolitical zone and isn't part of the geographical area known as Niger Delta.

Apart from the Binis and Itsekiri areas of Edo, the rest people of Edo can not be classified as part of the Niger Delta.
the Binis Itsekiri and Edo are what makes them Niger Delta and they are also grouped along" nine oil producing Niger Delta states" so your argument doesn't hold

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by SHTFguy: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

the Binis Itsekiri and Edo are what makes them Niger Delta and they are also grouped along" nine oil producing Niger Delta states" so your argument doesn't hold

an Auchi person or Akoko Edo person is closer to Kogi
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

is Edo part of oil producing Niger Delter states or not?

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

is Edo part of oil producing Niger Delter states or not?
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Pharoh: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

Otubu was simply amazing .. he brought a lot of modernity to the Church

Yeah and he was really loved by so many people and he instilled a lot of pride in everyone. Seeing this topic brought back memories for me, the going to wilderness and the amazing annual choir competition in mount zion. Do they still do it because i really liked it and it helped to foster unity among Nigeria ethnic groups as you must pick one hymn, any song and one Nigeria language song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pharoh:

Yeah and he was really loved by so many people and he instilled a lot of pride in everyone. Seeing this topic brought back memories for me, the going to wilderness and the amazing annual choir competition in mount zion.

wow ! u still do?

I used to when I was a kid
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Lalas247(f): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

And you don't find speaking in tongues scary? What about pastors claiming to speak to God or to see visions? That's not scary too? Bishopric coronation in pentecostal, Catholic, Methodist and Anglican churches is not scary right?

You need to reassess what you fear or simply fear everything and get it over with.
Think it's the white garment kkk much
Just don't like it ... this fear can't be reassessed sorry
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Pharoh: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

wow ! u still do?

I used to when I was a kid

Lol sorry modified my earlier post and no i don't do anymore except when i was still young just like you. Maybe one of these days i can attend the competition if it is still holding or their annual ordination service.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pharoh:

Lol sorry modified my earlier post and no i don't do anymore except when i was still young just like you. Maybe one of these days i can attend the competition if it is still holding or their annual ordination service.

wow that is nice... I was an amazin trumpeter at mount Zion. ..the same place Don Jazzy started from

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Tonason: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
Who thought this Bob Manuel was the home Video guy? and clicked on this story?
My brother abi my sister, see me ooh. That's what I thought, I said has Saul now become a prophet? Hehe hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by SmellingAnus(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldenceo1:

it's not oh..... meanwhile if you haven't been to C n S or CCC to look for one solution it means ur village people have not really come for you....
hahhahaha I prerfectly agree with this your post cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by ifyboy60(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
chibike69:
Ndi uka white
Ndi ji pigeon achu aja.
ke ife a na kpo 'pigeon' na asusu Igbo?
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by nengibo: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

be bold enough to name it

don't disparage others
It isnt necessary because I didn't make anyone feel inferior, I no get strength for Religious argument
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Find this scary dunno why
sad
Because you re not a true born again Christian. If you find this one scary how will you withstand devil's threat. you had better check your life.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:
He's even an Ijaw man? shocked shocked. This is good because Cherubim and Seraphim is dominated mainly by the Yorubas.

Celestial Church of Christ should emulate these guys when it comes to choosing leaders amicably. Only in Cele, there are about 3 leaders of different factions.
what is this one saying? Nigerian mentality. must you look at everything from the angle of tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by fratermathy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
omoelerin1:
what is this one saying? Nigerian mentality. must you look at everything from the angle of tribalism?

Can you point out the tribalistic comment I have made?
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Emmasonic4me: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
bomasek:
Only Cele and Olumba go bare footed from their homes. C n S only remove their shoes when entering the Church.

Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

If you see real rituals, you won't be able to cough. Do you think ritualists will post their activities online?

It's people like you that spoil things they don't understand with their mouths. Cane your lane and work for your salvation however you like. Leave others to do theirs however they like. Only God knows whose path is right. What matters is what you carry in your heart, not your denomination.

You are quick to call other people's churches cults but fail to realise that if your warped logic is used then all churches are cults. What exactly have you seen there that you don't find in every other church? Anointing of heads? Regalia? Kneeling down? Mtchewww! Hypocrites!
Leave them. They know what they are saying. It is envy that makes them talk that way. most of them are not up to C&S in term of spiritual power. their denominations are dead spiritually. Little wonder they resort to casting aspersions on other

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Emmasonic4me: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

It is Celestial members that go on bare feet, not Cherubim. Both wear white garments although that of Cherubim is more colourful. Cele is just plain white with a blue girdle at times.

They are both similar in that they are Aladura churches with similar worship styles and beliefs but there are also some significant differences.

Thanks for your confirmation.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you point out the tribalistic comment I have made?
read over what u typed again
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by fratermathy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
omoelerin1:
read over what u typed again

What I wrote is that it is good that an Ijaw is now leader in a Yoruba dominated church. Where is the tribalism in that mister?

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by SonofHim: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
The foundation of truth,
Laid by our Christ,
Which the Praying Father grace,
Let it ever be known,
That on the righteous rock
He will ever remain with us.

Cherubim rejoice, Seraphim Rejoice,
Our foundation is on the rock of ages

3 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by ifihearam: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:
somebody said he the first Rivers and Niger Deltan, that is not true... Godfry Otubu was also from Niger Delta, Edo to be precise

You are so wrong..he is from Oghara delta state..Dr. Godfrey Otubu 6th BABA ALADURA
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by ifihearam: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
SonofHim:
The foundation of truth,
Laid by our Christ,
Which the Praying Father grace,
Let it ever be known,
That on the righteous rock
He will ever remain with us.

Cherubim rejoice, Seraphim Rejoice,
Our foundation is on the rock of ages

YOUR HEAD CORRECT SMALL
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by ifihearam: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pharoh:

Yeah and he was really loved by so many people and he instilled a lot of pride in everyone. Seeing this topic brought back memories for me, the going to wilderness and the amazing annual choir competition in mount zion. Do they still do it because i really liked it and it helped to foster unity among Nigeria ethnic groups as you must pick one hymn, any song and one Nigeria language song.

loL You just brought out more memories..the army of salavation parade and army of christ..lol

which rank you be that time.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by OYAY(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

U cant really blame dem cos their style of worship is unorthodox plus they also infuse African Traditional Religion.
What is unorthodox about their style of worship? So the motivational speakers style of worship in the name of Pentecostal is the orthodox or the right one?
Just hold on to your denomination and stop disparaging others in the name of more catholic than pope for in the last day everyone will answer his or her name devoid of denomination.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

You haven't seen some cherubim churches down south, its like traditional Ijaw worship with oru koro dances
Are you a member? Cos d way u dey defend for dem like kante
Who tells you that traditional dancing or whatever is unchristian? You better free yourself from European psycho-religiuos slavery. European missionaries came, they condemned anything African. They told you your culture is detestable before God. Even they claimed African names are evil and unchristian; they would quickly give you European names. Not until you adopt William, Luke, Barnabas, James or Richard you are not a Christian, all because they lacked respect for anything African and see themselves as superior to Africans. I don't need to become an European before I can practice Christianity. I can be an African and be a Christian at the same time. There is nothing stops me from dancing to bata drum ( a typical Yoruba traditional drum) or ringing of bell while praising living God. whereas, these are abhorred by some churches. I don't know where it is written in the Bible that guitar, sets drum, saxophone are better than African traditional musical instruments.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

It isnt necessary because I didn't make anyone feel inferior, I no get strength for Religious argument
you have to finish what you started.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by omoelerin1: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Think it's the white garment kkk much
Just don't like it ... this fear can't be reassessed sorry
If it is back suite now you will like and not scare. Where have you read Bible describing any man of God in black apparel? whenever Bible described an Angel, he is usually clothed in white. Those who have been redeemed are in the presence of God in white cloth. Those whose cloth have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb, there cloth become white. White symbolises holiness.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by tiwasiaife(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ndi uka cherubim ndi ogologo uwe Ha malite iku band eziokwu adiro ha n'onu Bread na sweet bu mmalite oriri ha chewing gum na banana bu mmalite Ekpere ha Aru sister metu brother ha amalite ibu amumuma Brother tuo m na ana memu ife di gi nma Brother tuom na ana memu ife di gi Nma Brother imee nkea obi gi adimu Nma.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Pharoh: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
ifihearam:

loL You just brought out more memories..the army of salavation parade and army of christ..lol

which rank you be that time.

I was in army of salvation lol with everyone waiting for the day you will be the one to carry the cross in front. I don't remember rank but i love my staff under my armpit and the attention the church pays to us when marching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.