Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo (4887 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 1:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Please don't mind the subject above and also don't mind my writing.

So the thing is this; A very close friend I know (a 17 years old girl) went to church (cherubim and seraphim) last week Sunday being 28th. I didn't see her again for like three days, so when I asked about her they said she went to "ori oke" (something like that) meaning She is in spirit for 7 days. And for the 7 days, she won't know herself, anyone, eat or drink anything.
As Thomas I be, I didn't believe it and I stylish went there on Friday to confirm, to my greatest surprise, She didn't recognize me and looked drained meaning that she has not tasted anything. When I was about leaving they said I should meet her to pray for me and she prayed, asked me to write what I want God to do for me, what I want her to prophese for me and come the next day by 12 PM for the prophecy. I went and she prophesied (correctly) and told me what to do.
Since that Sunday being 28 till yesterday being 4th, the girl didn't know anybody nor eat anything and when she was coming back from the spirit during intensive prayer heavy rain started and stopped when she was fully back.
So, now, my question is that; is this truly or just stunt. Just curious. Please elders help me out here.

For those trying to reach the Church: 0802 561 5170

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Iamicekid(m): 2:05am On Jun 05, 2023
It’s true, it’s common in c&s, wey spirit go select person and enter them and start ministering to people through them, but don’t start setting unnecessary standard for the girl cause once the spirit leaves her she goes back to her former self, she fit be bad girl before and still be doing it after that, that doesn’t mean cause how the girl act after should affect ur fate, just take what u learnt during the time she was in the spirit and use it wisely then treat her as normal cause she fit go back to her bad ways or might not

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Goodlady(f): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2023
I v heard about it. I v a friend who I knew her ways aren't clean. Recently, she started her prophet wannabe advert if Facebook. I decided to watch her and see the consistency.
Indeed, there's spiritual power!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:
I v heard about it. I v a friend who I knew her ways aren't clean. Recently, she started her prophet wannabe advert if Facebook. I decided to watch her and see the consistency.
Indeed, there's spiritual power!
Please link me up with her.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

So the thing is this; A very close friend I know (a girl) went to church (cherubim and seraphim) last week Sunday being 28th. I didn't see her again for like three days, so when I asked about her they said she went to "ori oke" (something like that) meaning She is in spirit for 7 days. And for the 7 days, she won't know herself, anyone, eat or drink anything.
As Thomas I be, I didn't believe it and I stylish went there on Friday to confirm, to my greatest surprise, She didn't recognize me and looked drained meaning that she has not tasted anything. When I was about leaving they said I should meet her to pray for me and she prayed, asked me to write what I want God to do for me, what I want her to prophese for me and come the next day by 12 PM for the prophecy. I went and she prophesied (correctly) and told me what to do.
Since that Sunday being 28 till yesterday being 4th, the girl didn't know anybody nor eat anything and when she was coming back from the spirit during intensive prayer heavy rain started and stopped when she was fully back.
So, now, my question is that; is this truly or just stunt. Just curious. Please elders help me out here.
link me up with her. Things are just rough

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:
link me up with her. Things are just rough
Where are you living. It happens in Abeokuta where I went for a visit
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Iamicekid:
It’s true, it’s common in c&s, wey spirit go select person and enter them and start ministering to people through them, but don’t start setting unnecessary standard for the girl cause once the spirit leaves her she goes back to her former self, she fit be bad girl before and still be doing it after that, that doesn’t mean cause how the girl act after should affect ur fate, just take what u learnt during the time she was in the spirit and use it wisely then treat her as normal cause she fit go back to her bad ways or might not
Alright, thanks
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2023
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Antiochus(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2023
Those Ori oke are demonic astral travel. They lie down and their spirit departs their body. It's demonic.

10 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.
I said I withinessd the whole thing. The girl didn't taste anything, even water. She came back from spirit last Sunday and can't speak Yoruba properly. They are teaching her how to speak her own language again

4 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Antiochus:
Those Ori oke are demonic astral travel. They lie down and their spirit departs their body. It's demonic.
As in eehh! For complete one week. E shock me too.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by TheRealOwner(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2023
This is interesting. So this is why white garment members never give you full details of what happens inside their churches if you are an outsider.

What did she tell you op? You can summarise or generalise it if you don't want to drop sensitive information

SharpFx:

So the thing is this; A very close friend I know (a girl) went to church (cherubim and seraphim) last week Sunday being 28th. I didn't see her again for like three days, so when I asked about her they said she went to "ori oke" (something like that) meaning She is in spirit for 7 days. And for the 7 days, she won't know herself, anyone, eat or drink anything.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by osmosis101(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
That's a scamming lie.

Bro,hunger no dey kill.
If u knw u knw

11 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2023
TheRealOwner:
This is interesting. So this is why white garment members never give you full details of what happens inside their churches if you are an outsider.

What did she tell you op? You can summarise or generalise it if you don't want to drop sensitive information
She prays and prophecies for people.

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2023
osmosis101:

Bro,hunger no dey kill.
If u knw u knw
You are correct. Hungry no dey kill person

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by GeneralPula: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Cherubim..
Cele..

These 2 churches get doings no worry..

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by 22o62021: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Some weeks ago, I chatted a girl up and convinced her to come over, she came

We had 2 hot sex.
After the sex, she was showing me pictures on her phone.
And that was how I knew that she is a C &S prophetess.

I'm mediately she started receiving some calls, see where big men and women are calling a small girl of 25years mummy.

I planted my seed in her.

Since she left, I have never called her again.

Cos she was always saying that she is seeing death Everytime she closes her eyes.

I had to run o

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by WhereMyLoud: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2023
osmosis101:

Bro,hunger no dey kill.
If u knw u knw

Leave that one make e dey yarn scrap

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:

We had 2 hot sex.

I'm mediately she started receiving some calls, see where big men and women are calling a small girl of 25years mummy.

Cos she was always saying that she is seeing death Everytime she closes her eyes.

I had to run o
What is pursuing you grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
Cherubim..
Cele..

These 2 churches get doings no worry..
No be small doing. But is it Demonic doings?

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
osmosis101:

Bro,hunger no dey kill.
If u knw u knw
Who tell u that?
Hunger kills but in this case it is the water deprivation that will kill her. It's not possible to stay off water for a week.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I said I withinessd the whole thing. The girl didn't taste anything, even water. She came back from spirit last Sunday and can't speak Yoruba properly. They are teaching her how to speak her own language again
What did u witness?
Were you with her for the whole 7 days?
Moreso let me tell you this too, all those gibberish prophesies she's spewing are all signs of mental illness. Anyone deprived of food and water for a long time will naturally start talking like a mad man, will start hallucinating and talking out of context.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by BanyXchi: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:

We had 2 hot sex.

I had to run o
You planted your seed in her??

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

What did u witness?
Moreso let me tell you this too, all those gibberish prophesies she's spewing are all signs of mental illness. Anyone deprived of food and water for a long time will naturally start talking like a mad man, will start hallucinating and talking out of context.
I have fastest for 7 days without tasting anything and I have witnessed people fasted for a month without tasting anything. Ask around please! My issue is not about fasting, it's how she doesn't recognize anyone and heavy rain fell while she was coming back the spirit and stopped immediately when is back to human. All these things happened just yesterday at Abeokuta...

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

Who tell u that?
Hunger kills but in this case it is the water deprivation that will kill her. It's not possible to stay off water for a week.
My brother ask people. You will understand better!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
You planted your seed in her??
Even me self don't understand grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I have fastest for 7 days without tasting anything and I have witnessed people fasted for a month without tasting anything. Ask around please! My issue is not about fasting, it's how she doesn't recognize anyone and heavy rain fell while she was coming back the spirit and stopped immediately when is back to human. All these things happened just yesterday at Abeokuta...
My brother, u are a joker. Interestingly I'm in Abeokuta too. Are ur insinuating that the heavy rain that fell in Abeokuta and neighbouring towns yesterday was because someone starved herself of food and drinks? All these spirituality people don come o..

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

My brother, u are a joker. Interestingly I'm in Abeokuta too. Are ur insinuating that the heavy rain that fell in Abeokuta and neighbouring towns yesterday was because someone starved herself of food and drinks? All these spirituality people don come o..
Please calm down let's not derail the thread. Make I hear from other people.

4 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SkengRay: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
That's a scamming lie.
Bros no be chais o. Seeing is believing. I don experience am before too

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SkengRay: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Please calm down let's not derail the thread. Make I hear from other people.
just ignore am na ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:

We had 2 hot sex.

I had to run o

Was her pussy tight?

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

What did u witness?

Day play bro 😂😂 you know nothing… this world big pass you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Benny Hinn And Wife Remarry / You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. / I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.