Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (35275 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Greatzeus(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2017
So have you become rich now instead you brought shame on yourself and family. Who knows what this child could have become cry
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by KennedicalEnergy(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Who Knows What That Child Could Have Become Later In Life. Woman You Just Killed Someone That Would Have Wiped Your Tears Tomorrow.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by oluwadubem: 1:25am On Sep 10, 2017
chaaaai such a awesome boi just wasted like that,who knw wether this little cute niggah can be our next bill gate but she got him wasted...don't knw that woman can have the mind to kill there nine months of pain....when all this stuff happen I always feel sad nd wish that this whole world can just wiped away since human choose to b living like animals....

#sobs#
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by tomholly: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by sadan12(f): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
FRAUD ALERT:Please the advert by 4G lite is a fraud. I paid money to Kingsley bumah account to buy mtn data. He did not activate the data and stopped picking my calls please no one should contact him for any business on this forum. This is the amount detail 2084337221 zenith .And his no09064425772.Evidence of payment Acct: 0027632973
Amt: NGN1,600.00 DR
Desc: Instant Transfer Outward-USSD from 08035960** TO ZBN/KINGSLEY CHUKS BAMAH
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Noble4life(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Humblesam:

My brother,make we dey thank God after we don do our best...me i know say as long as life dey,hope dey.
Tomorrow your story would change definitely.Every day for every man. I get hope,you should too. You no better pass me,i no better pass you.....we are all unique. Your neighbour or friend or even a brother that is making it now in life is not even as hardworking as you are....sit back and think about all these,and you would give urseld kudos and sit back and wait for your time of unmerited favor and divine grace. It will surely rain on you bro.
Nice one my brother. You might not know, but you've touched someone's life with this piece.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Humblesam(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Noble4life:
Nice one my brother. You might not know, but you've touched someone's life with this piece.

Thanks bro..life is just so simple and so unpredictable that i always live each day as my last. Maybe due to my kind of person though.
I have learnt not to look down on any man no matter his present condition... Nothing last forever bro;either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by shadyberry(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
my God,after carrying the child for 9 months...nawo some people get mind o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by TrendyKingExzy: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
This woman is very heartless I swear at least sell sell to big men wey no get to save the innocent child u kan de call poverty in fact death fall on u angry angry[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos / Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.