Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (35254 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by ceejay80s(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have said this before....
all herbalist need to die and there will be no rituals, since I dey read dis kind news for Nairaland, I never hear say dem arrest any herbalist
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Kumbola: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Money retrials will not give you a joyful enjoyable money. Moreover you'll not last long and die horrofully . I have send them ( ritualist) both in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and Togo .. I saw how many ritualist die crying and asking for forgiveness . I swear anybody that does ritual money sale his soul. And next step or voyage is only dead
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evils! Wtf! Money that you'll leave behind kwa
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by smileyoo: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
even though the mother is such a wicked soul that need to be punished severely. its also high time the govt should beam their searchlights on these evil herbalists, they 're enticing the ignorant but hard-pressed citizens into comiting such evils, all in the name of rituals for wealth. these evil herbalists 're poluting the land with blood of the innocents. its time to checkmate them by the govt.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by softworker(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Catalyst4real:
This life don tire me ah swear
Omo no be only you oo.. No work No money and If u steal and u r caught dey'll kill u. If u do money Juju,it won't last and it'll hunt .. If you commit sucide they'll say u r goin to hell... Pls wetin manpikin go do..

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by expensiveguyman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
D irony of it all is dat she might be one of those who voted Buhari, who is d author of recession and abject poverty in our nation today cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by extralargehead(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Did her life change after the murder?. How rich did she become after?. The Alhaji or what should also be arrested, No doubt he has used the child to envoke his money ritual mechanism .Poor woman.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by simpleshawls(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by babs50g: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
one can deduce the woman suffered from Post partum depression.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Kaybaba5(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wicked woman
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by LukeLook: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Waiting to see where all of this is going?

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by josielewa(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
andersonbillz:
Poverty is really a disease. Saw someone eating feaces just to get rich.

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by D33VA(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Poverty is the root of all evil
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Pedro369(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
U can now clap 4 urself 4 being rich
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Kowor(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
softworker:

Omo no be only you oo.. No work No money and If u steal and u r caught dey'll kill u. If u do money Juju,it won't last and it'll hunt .. If you commit sucide they'll say u r goin to hell... Pls wetin manpikin go do..
As in ehn! The thing weak me join.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Humblesam(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
softworker:

Just try your best and leave the rest for God. No condition is permanent...
Wetin go happen go happen,no kii urself or plan evil cuz it can never give you peace brother.
We go survive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by softworker(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Humblesam:

Just try your best and leave the rest for God. No condition is permanent...
Wetin go happen go happen,no kii urself or plan evil cuz it can never give you peace brother.
We go survive.
Thanks jare.. Buh it looks like peace without peace to me
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by segebase(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari is d co-arse of this
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Humblesam(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
softworker:

Thanks jare.. Buh it looks like peace without peace to me
My brother,make we dey thank God after we don do our best...me i know say as long as life dey,hope dey.
Tomorrow your story would change definitely.Every day for every man. I get hope,you should too. You no better pass me,i no better pass you.....we are all unique. Your neighbour or friend or even a brother that is making it now in life is not even as hardworking as you are....sit back and think about all these,and you would give urseld kudos and sit back and wait for your time of unmerited favor and divine grace. It will surely rain on you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by mannymie01: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think she's insane, nt mentally stable, no sane mother will do that
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by dalass(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by dsocioemmy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
My question is where are the riches now?
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by supereagle(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
D33VA:
Poverty is the root of all evil

The love of money please.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by softworker(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Humblesam:

My brother,make we dey thank God after we don do our best...me i know say as long as life dey,hope dey.
Tomorrow your story would change definitely.Every day for every man. I get hope,you should too. You no better pass me,i no better pass you.....we are all unique. Your neighbour or friend or even a brother that is making it now in life is not even as hardworking as you are....sit back and think about all these,and you would give urseld kudos and sit back and wait for your time of unmerited favor and divine grace. It will surely rain on you bro.

Amen. Thank bro for piece.. U make me feel alive.. I prayed Almighty bless all you ve work and pray for.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Humblesam(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
softworker:

Amen. Thank bro for piece.. U make me feel alive.. I prayed Almighty bless all you ve work and pray for.

Amen bro n tnx...i really appreciate this.
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by talk2percy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
So u mean 30billion dey for ur account now?
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
these people need education, the only way to become rich is by hard work or use your brains. anything else like ritual money is just a myth, it does not Exist!
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by chukzyfcbb: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
in her own definition of rich maybe na like 500k ohh. na I'm u use sacrifice your pikin
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by NairaEffect(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is this one a murder mother?
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by iluvdonjazzy: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
generationz:
Poverty is a disease, driving men to the point of insanity to carry out the vilest acts.
but na woman do this one
Re: Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa by winningwinner(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
See where Buhari has landed Nigeria to the point where people are killing their children to survive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) / Kidnappers Disguised As SARS Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.