Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador (35334 Views)

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Tecno Mobile Nogeria’s First Female Ambassodor / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think I need to loose weight too.

She looks for the first time, like someone I can take on holidays.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Alphasoar(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
When you want to make yourself ugly, the gods weh remove their hands!
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Lawrry(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
As a married woman this your cloth na step down to your stepping out.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by hokafor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
This tiwa should learn how to dress.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by AFONJACOW(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
she look like embalmed mummified ghost
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by talk2percy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
U are naturally beautiful buh I think just light makeup will b fabulous on u....#my opinion though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by iamtardey: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
no be that babe wey....... lipsrsealed

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Odjesha: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
How dis post go take affect my acct balance?
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
coluka:
May God continue to bless u Tiwa Savage
pray for nigeria too
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Louis03: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
you don't have to say so pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Max24: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
abilemi:
Na person mother be this o. Na by force to slay?
This is an example of hate speech. No let me report u to Bubu ooo. But come to think of slaying, don't u think her slaying is bringing her more money ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by praisecliff(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
u 4 go nude na,cowardick married woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by okerekeikpo: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
My crush, I don't know why I love ugly girls
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by abilemi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Max24:

This is an example of hate speech. No let me report u to Bubu ooo. But come to think of slaying, don't u think her slaying is bringing her more money ?
that's the mistake we make. Unfortunately we are Africans, we have our values. My mother will rather be a primary school teacher wearing missionary gowns than some rock star exposing her thighs and boobs. Both families will still survive but with different scars.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
This is How TiwaSavage stepped out today for her unveiling as Megagrowth ambassador.

She wrote ::

You like?

More @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/how-tiwasavage-stepped-out-today-for.html?m=0

why can't you guys stop stretching her little hole!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by jobsat34(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
I need to see this lady's face without make up.

Btw, she's been revealing too much of her baby lately?
Is it the doctor's prescription? grin

If what i saw today is what you intend to see, you wont trust anyone with makeup ever..

Those graphics n effects is just too obvious
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Max24: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
abilemi:
that's the mistake we make. Unfortunately we are Africans, we have our values. My mother will rather be a primary school teacher wearing missionary gowns than some rock star exposing her thighs and boobs. Both families will still survive but with different scars.
And u think clothes make a man. The African man is restricted by what does not exist. You need to liberate urself from unproductive values of clothes. How much did it fetch them ? The future belongs to people like Tiwa. She is creating her prosperous future and attracting naira and dollars to herself , changing her world!!! Better learn from her.!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by okenwaa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Where is her Bobby pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by XTLikeNat777: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=60299397][/quote]

Condemning ponzi while introducing another with a new name!! Business techniques!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by tylesh(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
I need to see this lady's face without make up.

Btw, she's been revealing too much of her body lately?
Is it the doctor's prescription? grin
She's even more beautiful without makeup

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Ejytex(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=nuelzy post=60299269]those boobs has surely seen better days.. [/quote lolx
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2017
nuelzy:
those boobs has surely seen better days..
You just took the words out of my mouth. She should go the whole hog and get a boob job.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Ursulaa(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2017
All these haters, I can't see anything revealing in her attire, shine on babe

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by concho(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Odjesha:
How dis post go take affect my acct balance?
by calculating how many kilobites u v used to comment on it

how it take affect ur account = how many kilobite b4 cmnent, minus (-) kilobite after comment

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by kohded: 2:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Sep 10, 2017
smartty68:
If care is not taken this geh might walk naked one day cheesy

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by miclef86(m): 4:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Breast de there so? It looks flat grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Himar: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Sexy tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Abdul3391(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2017
fine girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by haykes(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Her cup of tea n plate of rice
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by abilemi(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Max24:

And u think clothes make a man. The African man is restricted by what does not exist. You need to liberate urself from unproductive values of clothes. How much did it fetch them ? The future belongs to people like Tiwa. She is creating her prosperous future and attracting naira and dollars to herself , changing her world!!! Better learn from her.!!!
indeed I can see the dollars tiwa has attracted to her self as she has bought over banana islands. Have you seen asa boobs before? Yet she is super rich. Aramide? Celine? Adele? Infact lots of them both here and over seas. Even that my ugly sister, Linda ikeji is far richer than Tiwa despite all the boobs and thighs exposure
Re: Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador by Alameer(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2017
[/this lady don old see her breast]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Cynthia Okereke & Cornel Clemson Share Ordeal At Kidnappers' Den / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.