Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (45195 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / #Nobraday: Karina Adobaba-Harry Shares Her Cancer Survival Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:

You can't blame them dear.

They are only talking from their experience and brain capacity. They fail to understand that there is God that can bring life out of the dead, dead out of life. The unchanging changer, the one who is higher than the highest. Greater than the greatest. The one who was, who is and is to come. THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
That's why he's called omni omni.scientist are dumbfounded at his works that they can explain certain things the see
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2017
dapyd1:
While the doctors are only doing their jobs, it's important they see the psychological part of it.

I was on a sick bed with very low blood levels, the doctor told my mum quite sincerely (she's a nurse) that I have 2 days at most to live.

But he told me I was going to be okay, I just needed a little blood. Even though I ended up taking enough blood to stock a hospital blood bank, I pulled through.

The doctor's positive spirit was a big part of my treatment.
That doctor was professional but don't forget us the pressure from patients to know their health status
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SOME DOCTORS ARE SPIRIT-KILLERS. THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF HOW DANGEROUS YOUR HEALTH SITUATION IS CAN SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILL THE PATIENT ALONE.
One stupid doctor told my wife last month that the catarrh she had as a pregnant woman is as a result of low immune system my wife had,not knowing that she was talking to a doctor,and he went ahead to said cough syrups is not good for kids.
I complained to the same doctor that i not OK without any test,he wrote a act and pcm tabs that's all,after taking it typhoid continues.

Since then we change hospital.

Another doctor told me that I had appendicitis that need urgent removal,that was in 2004,up to this point I have done many test and there is nothing like appendix in me.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Honestagbons(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
God never disappoint his children,always remain dsame,praise thy LORD
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2017
lomaxx:
Doctors don't give people a timeline to live. That's false.
Dr. Lomaxx. Sir Please give me your whatsapp digits or you can hi me on 07066090101. I need to have a relationship with you sir.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by xreal: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Are u still crying ?

Why is your face like that?
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Mirabel14: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Wow! See outpouring of God's Grace upon your life. It can only be God indeed. 'Happy for you.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by XX01(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Lagusta:
Second degree burns, okay, what percentage please according to Wallace rule of 9??

What kind of head injury did you have A minor concussion or a basilar skull fracture??

Fractures are the least of all, those points above are factors that would determine if a patient lives or not....

Your living now is by the leave of the Almighty no doubt, andni congratulate you!!!

Always live your life as if today is your last....

Go to the link and see other pictures.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Platinumay(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Laredojohn(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by ufuosman(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
God hv d final say
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by GloriaNinja(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
AntiIPOB:
One stupid doctor told my wife last month that the catarrh she had as a pregnant woman is as a result of low immune system my wife had,not knowing that she was talking to a doctor,and he went ahead to said cough syrups is not good for kids.
I complained to the same doctor that i not OK without any test,he wrote a act and pcm tabs that's all,after taking it typhoid continues.

Since then we change hospital.

Another doctor told me that I had appendicitis that need urgent removal,that was in 2004,up to this point I have done many test and there is nothing like appendix in me.
Most doctors are quacks.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Ewoma45(f): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
i know this guy from Uniport. That accident happened around 2013 i guess. Happy for you dear!
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Meerah04(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yes... I know him. He used to be one of the finest guys back then in year 1. He's a pharmacy study. I really thank God for keeping him
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Christaks(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Josephjnr:

Maybe they are saving a dead god who needs living men to work and he takes the glory.

Mind wat u say.....no b u create ur self....

u hv no clue hw u came into this world ..apart from ur family telling u hw u were crying mouth wide open at d hospital.
..u r grown up nw (so u think)

So u spit rubbish. .
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by Josephjnr(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Christaks:

Mind wat u say.....no b u create ur self....

u hv no clue hw u came into this world ..apart from ur family telling u hw u were crying mouth wide open at d hospital.
..u r grown up nw (so u think)

So u spit rubbish. .

Amazed @ ur level of arrogance and stupidity.
Re: “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story by eldanny007: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
hallelujah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / I Did An Abortion , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.