Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies (2291 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors / Britain Cautions PDP Over Hate Speeches In Its Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
[s]
Built2last:
Nigeria will be swallowed up soon. We are at the Brink and it's ticking...

Soon and very soon. The center won't be able to hold

chatted today with the military attache to an embassy in Nigeria today in a breakfast table and inquired his opinion on Nigeria and all the political wranglings. Restructuring and quest to secede by South East.

He said Nigerian government is not strategic enough.
Force has never worked and won't start working now.
He said their position on what is going on in South East is DIALOGUE and respect for human right.

He said his government has written to the government of Nigeria suggestin solutions since August last year but never got a response and he said he was sure Nations have written too.

He said there are about 7 nations currents seeking to secede and UN and regional bodies are observing their approach. Only Nigeria seeks to use force and it won't work. It is natural to compare their approaches and question why Nigeria will apply force.

I reminded him that Palestine quest for true state and that of Saharawe are strongly supported by the current president. His response shocked me. He said, more reason all of us are surprised at the double standard. But we are closely observing it and reporting back home.

I asked him, do you envisage war.? He said yes. Force will push people to the wall and military action will trigger civil war. He said war will balkanize Nigeria. Dialogue will save it.

Why will war balkanize Nigeria? I asked. He said, the interest of the global community always determines where their military goes. All wars going on today has vested interest in them. Nigeria's oil which is one of the best but was barely known in 1960 to 1970 is now known. That will define interests.

I have kept thinking of our discussion all day. He has been in Nigeria since 2010 and now understands us.
[/s]

CRAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by AngryRebel: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
franchizy:
This Igbos are shameless and illitracys. Imagine what they are spoken to the military.

All rallies must be suspend indefinterily now or they face the wrot of the military.

I wonder if this Igbos wents to school at all as they keep spoken rubbish.

Nnamdi i know is a school drop out and he wants to lead educated igbos like us.

Shame on Igbos. Tbe military must clush all Igbos.
Just look at the trash u wrote n u are calling Igbos illiterates? U must b a big fool..shame on u man....Now put ur dirty tail behind those legs of urs n run away from here angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
franchizy:
This Igbos are shameless and illitracys. Imagine what they are spoken to the military.

All rallies must be suspend indefinterily now or they face the wrot of the military.

I wonder if this Igbos wents to school at all as they keep spoken rubbish.

Nnamdi i know is a school drop out and he wants to lead educated igbos like us.

Shame on Igbos. Tbe military must clush all Igbos.
O boy! shocked. Your "engrish" can make Ipob drop the agitation shocked

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by Yakson09: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Python never even begin dance the ipork miscreants are already peeing for body grin grin grin Allah Kwa shocked bunch of empty chest with laminated brain.

As for those people shouting ICC, UN, FIFA, UEFA you're on a long thing. Nigeria is unshakable and nothing can any body do.

My suggestion for the ipork, maintain yourself before buratai boys rock you to sleep.

God bless Asadulahi Sai Baba

God bless Nigeria Armed Forces

God bless Nigeria.
u gt no chill mutumi na
Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by IdiotOfBiafra: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cyynthia:

For what enemies of freedom ?

While Nigerian army are exhibiting their stupidity in SE, they should also get ready to arrest all freedom seekers in Southern Nigeria because the center cannot hold again.

Enough of forced marriage.
To hell with unity beggars from the northern part of this contraption.
Progressive Yorubas stand for freedom,some fulani slaves among us can relocate to the North for all I care.
Nigerian army will suyanize all of 'em
Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by IdiotOfBiafra: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin
Meanwhile, The Eke Has Not Even Started Dancing!
Ipob are shameless cowards!
burantash will just suyanized dem
Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by enemybulldozer(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Python never even begin dance the ipork miscreants are already peeing for body grin grin grin Allah Kwa shocked bunch of empty chest with laminated brain.

As for those people shouting ICC, UN, FIFA, UEFA you're on a long thing. Nigeria is unshakable and nothing can any body do.

My suggestion for the ipork, maintain yourself before buratai boys rock you to sleep.

God bless Asadulahi Sai Baba

God bless Nigeria Armed Forces

God bless Nigeria.
If you like hang yourself Biafra will come. Your boys scout cannot stop biafra so stop rejoicing.
Meanwhile...

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by vinlinks: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2017
GoroTango:
Python never even begin dance but see as body don dey shake. Una never see. This is just the beginning

One thing I love about Igbos is that, they don't fear and you can't intimidate them.

Igbo are unshakable my dear.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by Emyogalanya: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, The Eke Has Not Even Started Dancing!

Ipob are shameless cowards!
cos u followed suya man born pikin as a grsduate ?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by Kingsley1000(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
MEANWHILE,NO MORE ELECTION IN IGBOLAND
Re: BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2017
BIAFRA MUST BE ACTUALIZED WHEATHER ZOO MILITARY/POLICE LIKE IT OR NOT

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen Any Election Campaign Poster In Anambra / The Monkey That Stole N70 Million Senate Money Has Been Killed (pics) / See Picture Of The Car That Got Saraki Into Trouble (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.