Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria? (707 Views)

Caption This Pic. Which Way Nigeria?? / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? by mafioso2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
A friend of mine just sent this to me now and i feel like crying, Why are people this wicked?

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2010/02/25/nigeria_highway_robbery_aamp_gruesome_ma
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mimiiii: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
ask turai, lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by mafioso2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
Masterweb News Desk is always scouting volumes of information daily, searching for information relevant to Nigerians, Africa and the world. This is what separates us from most news media. We report all news worthy events for the information of our readers and for news syndication and aggregation. This allows the dessimination of our news articles by our readers, partner news media and RSS feed.

Yesterday, Masterweb News Team came across a disturbing posting on Nigeria on CNN iReport. The author with username “flexxybee” made the posting below on the robbery and gruesome massacre of innocent Nigerian travelers.

“Horror along lagos- benin expressway!!! Man’s inhumanity to man. A bus was ambushed by armed robbers, the passengers were robbed and raped, those that had nothing to give were asked to lie down on the road face down and the driver olln gun point was commanded by the robbers to drive the bus over them!!!! Will send pics as proof!!!! We need to really pray for ourselves n our loved ones Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria But why?” -flexxybee. Here is the link (URL) to the posting:- http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-412690

FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS

(1) (Reply)

Ibori's Supporters In Warri Rioting / Re: Ogun State Goverment May Go Bankrupt / Ssce: Neco Lifts Suspension On Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.