Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Please Always Try And Give Back To The Society - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Always Try And Give Back To The Society (282 Views)

Buhari-"i Will Try And Work Even Harder Than I Have Done" / In Any Situation Always Try And Get Both Perspectives. / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Always Try And Give Back To The Society by Antoeni(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2017
"When I Think Of Quitting Alcohol I remember the wheat farmers and their employees, I think of the brewery employees and their families . The beer truck driver who pays rent and school fees, the bartenders , the bar owner who probably put their investments into the business and All these things touch me so deeply, then I realised that me not buying a bottle of beer makes other people STARVE or not to realise their DREAMS. So, I now know that my efforts are not in vain. You too can make a difference in other people's lives by buying a bottle of beer. LET US NOT BE SELFISH and give back to society!

Enjoy your chilled bottle of beer

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US Military Operation In Southeast (archives) / Southeast Governors Forum Bans All Activities Of Indigenous People Of Biafra / IPOB, Opposition’s Tool To Destabilise Nigeria – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.