Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request (3415 Views)

What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? / Help!! I Know How To Make 2d Animation But I Lack Ideas / I Need Cover Design For An Ebook - Drop Your Best Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Use this video to get traffic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HcaA7Lrq0
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
i recommend this site that give 1000 videos
for free which could help to get your video notice

check the website here https://www.qqtube.com

if you want the video tutorial drop your request
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
tyco on101:
Tongs man use the method i stated above to start the channel i almost cover every aspect of it in the right up

Once you've record and edit your video let me know so that we could kick start your channel

recently i noticed football highlights video are always flagged because YouTube believes it's not an original
@ the bolded, do you now suggest I take up another category, or go ahead with the sport category.
if there is no chance of succeeding in the sport category, i think it'd be better no to venture into that.
What do you say?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2017
nope you should be clever about it go check out what your other in your niche are doing this will also help you with content that is already performing

you don't want to create content no one is searching for
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by africanman85: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
tycoon101:
nope you should be clever about it go check out what your other in your niche are doing this will also help you with content that is already performing

you don't want to creat content no one searching for
How do I make money with my channel ? Can I paste my affiliate product link in my videos ?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
with YouTube cards you can easily drop an affiliate link on your channel and secondly it can be use in your description.

What niche are you in i will recommend you drop your channel url so i can analyze on how you can improve it
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Affiliate Is the best way to make money on YouTube
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Any one tried Tubebuddy yet?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah, I used tubebuddy really well when my channels were active, its a must have tool for youtube creators. its really awesome.
@OP, i sent you a private message, I want to have private discussion with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heaven For Only Great And Creative Photography By Gaff Multimedia / An Incredible Sketch Of Falz / 2D Animation Showreel 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.