Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,811 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging (5871 Views)

New Ways Of Making Money With Your Website. / How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by UniqueDennis(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

The same way you desperately need a blog is the same way you'll be desperately frustrated in blogging if you don't calm down.

If you doubt me ask Linda Ikeji, it took her almost 3 years to make her first money from blogging yet she was still spending heavily for internet bundle

I am ready to tow her line even if it takes me 5 years to begin reaping the rewards of my passion.. My desperation to get a blog is backed by passion.. I am currently learning how to create websites the traditional way through html and css but i think i need to just over and go master the automated process using wordpress and other platforms.. What do you think bro.?
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by julybaba(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
UniqueDennis:

I am ready to tow her line even if it takes me 5 years to begin reaping the rewards of my passion.. My desperation to get a blog is backed by passion.. I am currently learning how to create websites the traditional way through html and css but i think i need to just over and go master the automated process using wordpress and other platforms.. What do you think bro.?
Yes you can. Contact me on whatsapp, I will help you.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by JohnNgene: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank you. The thing I like best about this article is that you didn't mention AdSense. I think Nigerian bloggers overestimate AdSense instead of looking for real ways to make money through blogging as you've suggested here.
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who can setup a blog for me for free?
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by onostar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Very informative....... Tanks for d message..... Mean while; Get paid for viewing adds....click to start earning...........http://xefuredrgeqi.trade/8622980547981/
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by millionboi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
UniqueDennis:
God knows i desperately need a blog and hopefully it wont elude me before this year runs out..
below blog is for sale
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by mooresucre(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
tomholly:
NotedRegistration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

venue please
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by mooresucre(f): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
millionboi:
below blog is for sale
why for sale?
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
stevespack:
Nairaland and Facebook helps a lot, try and be commenting on other ppls blogs too.
bro pls I need your WhatsApp digits, I'll stay in touch!
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by millionboi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
mooresucre:

why for sale?
i don't have time 4it.

With 3$earnin
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by ediongadaka(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
dotunbekro06:
I really want to learn this blogging of a thing

Inbox me 08145518329
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by dotunbekro06(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
ediongadaka:

Inbox me 08145518329
Done
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by stevespack(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
bro pls I need your WhatsApp digits, I'll stay in touch!
send ur whatsapp number to my mail babesteve4@gmail.com i will contact u
Re: 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging by UsefulTunde(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Blogging generally require patient! Which ever way you want to make money blogging you must be patient! Out of other ways of making money online blogging is the one that require the highest patient!
If this Patientia fully observed then that last point will really work 'let your fans trust you and Sell your products '

If you are a blogger this android apps will really help you work smarter on my latest article on my blog.

only for Android users ! This free google apps you must installed on your smartphone to make you work smarter

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Proposed Domain Name Is Taken: Which One Should I Go For? / Paypal Now Converts Dollar To Naira At 338 Naira / Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.