Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God (9652 Views)

8 Steps To Effective Christian Leadership / Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? / One With God Is A Majority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by Souqwaqif: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Very enlightening and inspiring,Godbless you the more.

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by dreamangel: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by mamatayour(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2017
dotunbekro06:
Nice one OP

But you are bias

We Muslim nko. All i see here is Bible Bible Bible.

Quran is also no1 major key cool

You could have just use Bible/Quran

My opinion

Happy Sunday to my Muslim/Christian brothers and sisters we shall all live to witness many sundays!

That's the posters mind my dear friend. More so Christians are not even allowed to comment on Muslims thread and here u are commenting freely. I see no reason for such rigidity undecided some religion sha
Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
thanks for this

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by tsquare299(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
dotunbekro06:
Nice one OP

But you are bias

We Muslim nko. All i see here is Bible Bible Bible.

Quran is also no1 major key cool

You could have just use Bible/Quran

My opinion

Happy Sunday to my Muslim/Christian brothers and sisters we shall all live to witness many sundays!
you are blessed sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by tsquare299(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Sgttanner:
PLEASE HOW DO SOMEONE CULTIVATE THE HABIT OF PRAYING??My prayer level is zero...
u just need to be determined n start immediately. The duration of prayer doesn't really matter, what matters is d state of your heart.start with 10-15 mins prayer daily n you will soon see urself praying for an hour. what you need right now is determination to b consistent in your short prayer time.
I will also suggest you get a prayer partner, that helps a lot.
Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks Op.
No. 7 is really a practical and realistic way of achieving that goal. Would try it out
Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by tsquare299(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Thanks Op.
No. 7 is really a practical and realistic way of achieving that goal. Would try it out
please do, God will help you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God by damesilver(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2017
merryossai:
a relationship with God is very relevant but we shouldn't be too spiritual by making heaven is our goal on earth. a life of purpose is the goal while heaven is a our home. as Christian we should work from home.

This is a very good point. Thanks for sharing this. I think the problem many of us have is one sidedness. In our effort to become spiritual, we neglect the material thinking we will more acceptable to God. Out of that desire we invent so many aberration that are variance with the natural laws. Examples include the oath of permanent celibacy, extended period of fasting, ascetism, renunciation, etc.

We are here on earth to experience. To cultivate the fruits of the spirit through interaction in the normal day to day life. It is the same deluded thinking that brought about the principle that earthly possessions is incompatible with striving for spiritual gain. The adherent shows apathy towards work. It is erroneous teaching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Wedding Banquet - Jack Kelley / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.