Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (42357 Views)

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by somehow: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
Igbos are not barbarians nor bloodthirsty like the folks up north

mazimee:
Lucky him, if it was in Onitsha, smokes will be what is left of him.

Irony.

Is Onitsha in the north?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by str8talk1: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:

Nwanné, if I had d opportunity to catch him , I will give him the Samuel Doe treatment.
Shikana!

Igbos not barbarian my a$$!
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
And he's still alive, if na Igbo man for Kano he could have been beheaded by now, Enugu tufiakwa
what are you saying?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by sukkot: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
gypsey:
Dayum! grin grin grin and No Agurments with any police man with a kalashnikov! (gun) one police man threatened to Arrest me for driving without a seat belt. and demanded i pay 30 thousand naira on the spot. grin grin or he will confiscated my license, i left the license for him and drove off, reported it lost when I came back.
oh yeah lets not forget the uniformed thieves with the rifles lmao. oh really ? he wanted 30,000 naira for a seatbelt offence ? let me convert that to pounds. BRB. hmmm about 70 pounds. sounds reasonable for a seatbelt offence grin grin . oh shyttt you left your license and drove off ? british drivers license ? shocked shocked mayne youse a gangsta grin
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
sukkot:
oh yeah lets not forget the uniformed thieves with the rifles lmao. oh really ? he wanted 30,000 naira for a seatbelt offence ? let me convert that to pounds. BRB. hmmm about 70 pounds. sounds reasonable for a seatbelt offence grin grin . oh shyttt you left your license and drove off ? british drivers license ? shocked shocked mayne youse a gangsta grin
yes! British licence! he had a gun man! didn't want to get shot at. besides i ain't paying 70 quid! every one else i saw didn't have their seat belts on he just picked me. I will be visiting again soon this year perhaps now that I ve seen what it's like. I had fun still i must Admit. everything Appears cheap when you exchange a £1000 to naira, booze, women, ganja! naa! just kidding. grin grin
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by chuose2: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
digoster:
Take him to amadioha for sacrifice grin grin
Wicked Nigger grin
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
why is he still breathing enjoying this free air... they should do the needful , so my AFONJA friend will come and mine his skull
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
Lucky him, if it was in Onitsha, smokes will be what is left of him.
what of Aba
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by guru90: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
digoster:
Take him to amadioha for sacrifice grin grin

Direct Rejection from Amadioha.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
If he hasnt been lynched? Even after seeing those pics?
Funny you i swear
IamPatriotic:
If he hasn't been lynched, they should take him to a nearby police station and not embark on jungle justice.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
And he's still alive, if na Igbo man for Kano he could have been beheaded by now, Enugu tufiakwa

igbos don't believe in blood letting, especially enugu.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Iliyasuhabib(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why igbo people so heartless
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Alagbada1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
2undexy:
hmmm....ipadabo Abijja.....I dey fear for d return leg ooo...why not just take him straight to the police?

Even taking him to the police is nothing, the return leg will be bad.. Fulani's are nomadic.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
They should rather take him to a police station instead of uncladding him and tying him like goat ready to be slaughtered. I dont support crime, but this is not the way to handle him
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:

But if the thief is another southerner, you will kill him, won't you? Why not just say the truth that igbos are afraid of reprisal attack and what Buhari will do to them if they kill his brother?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by preselect(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
nna ee grin

naijiriya na raw kwontiri o grin

see as dem open de thief nyash, literarily, for public view.

otele mgbeke cheesy

meanwhile where is the cattle rerer from Daura? tell him the rats are gone

#BuhariTheRatRunner

Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by oneligeria: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
What are they waiting for cool cool cool
Re: Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
The man get liver o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.