Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell (29071 Views)

Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by karzyharsky(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
continue
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
zeekeyboy:
Instead of you to quietly move on and thank God you were not stabbed nd killed, you are looking for recognition.

There is a 1.5 million naira bounty on that guys head so he needs it since he caught the guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by VocalWalls: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
zulex880:
You should be thanking God that you were not arrested by the police for accommodating a ritualist for two weeks actually this man looking for credit from the NPF don't know he's lucky the case wasn't turned around on him and he'd tagged a co accomplice or partner with the ritualist grin grin grin

N1m Ransome
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by tommykiwi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
If I were you, I would not identify myself with the arrest, Ifeanyi may not be alone in that business and here you are, exposing yourself thinking you are undoing the Nigerian Police that care not.
The man is only identifying himself because of the cash reward given to the person that gives information to him being re arrested, so the police will not take the glory .
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by AlanSugar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
zeekeyboy:
Instead of you to quietly move on and thank God you were not stabbed nd killed, you are looking for recognition.

This depends on whether or not there was a bounty on the ritualist's head, if there was, then he needs to identify so he can get paid, if not, well..., something must kill a man. Now he knows the gray areas, he'd take adequate measures. God help him. Nigeria is so rotten, no one is save anymore.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by xpool(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeruwa:
Bro's this man is saying the truth, police can lie and know how to take order peoples glory.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by kobijacobs(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
naija police sef
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by tit(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
so, when did you realize he was a wanted man?
or did the man suddenly start shouting i am "ifeanyi dike, wanted in port harcourt for ritual murder"?
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by 9jatatafo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
One million naira bounty from IGP fall on him
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by xpool(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
If I were you, I would not identify myself with the arrest, Ifeanyi may not be alone in that business and here you are, exposing yourself thinking you are undoing the Nigerian Police that care not.
Coward!
Give him credit, he did what none had ever and can ever do in the entire genealogy of your weak family.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by enimooko: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Video or adonbilivit
Take this video

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Nwodosis(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
xpool:

Coward!
Give him credit, he did what none had ever and can ever do in the entire genealogy of your weak family.

Your bravery is only on keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Nostradamu(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
sexy74:

I know the guy he is a friend, was seriously wounded during the during the fight with the person that came to rob him.
check his Facebook page you will see some of the pictures there.

Except he has removed the "pictures", my guy, there's NOTHING remotely connected to the incident on his timeline! Wasted several minutes of my time, data and investigative juice searching for wetin nor dey there.

I stand to be corrected sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by xpool(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
zulex880:
You should be thanking God that you were not arrested by the police for accommodating a ritualist for two weeks actually this man looking for credit from the NPF don't know he's lucky the case wasn't turned around on him and he'd tagged a co accomplice or partner with the ritualist grin grin grin
You don't deserve any good thing at all in your life.
Was your upbringing okay?
See the kain tin we type, later you go dey cry say Nigeria no good, how e good when you dey alive.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by zulex880: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
xpool:

You don't deserve any good thing at all in your life.
Was your upbringing okay?
See the kain tin we type, later you go dey cry say Nigeria no good, how e good when you dey alive.
You actually got me wrong sir
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Iamsammy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ussyberry:
The guy actually stabbed him wella. It's true he is the one that apprehended him

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by ajl: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
zeekeyboy:

It's because of people that think like you that Nigeria remain a doomed country. In Nigeria, it's never right to do the right things. Here is someone who came out to disprove a false story by the police. And you have people calling him out that he shouldn't have come out to correct this falsehood. God help us o. Na which kind people you take dash this country called Nigeria.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
zulex880:

Maybe you are his co conspirator
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by xpool(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your bravery is only on keyboard.
Yes, and I hail every act of valour!
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
Nice job
I think the police should give him the 1m naira bounty they placed for his recapture. I think God has answered his prayers. 1m naira is something ma. Or do you think otherwise?
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Marvel1206: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
Ignorance man... Ignorance.

He is naive. Security wise
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by AFONJACOW(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
if Nigeria police tell you to stop please run, the Ediots don't want to path with the #1m they promise to give anyone who will bring vital information that will lead to rearrests of the alleged ritualist...
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by jonadaft: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! I don't believe this news jare. Sounds fabricated. No evidence to prove the authentication of the capture undecided

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by hokafor(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Something is not adding up here. Why your house? Did you know him before ? Are you related? How can he be in ur house for that long unnoticed? The truth will come out one day.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by sexy74(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nostradamu:

Except he has removed the "pictures", my guy, there's NOTHING remotely connected to the incident on his timeline! Wasted several minutes of my time, data and investigative juice searching for wetin nor dey there.

I stand to be corrected sha.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
His commando's is coming for you. Mumu undecided
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by robbase: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good job though; but he shouldnt have exposed himself, cos the police are so bad that they could try to eliminate him and keep the ransome, or the ritualist may not be working alone.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Kenon9: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why this man come resemble Sen Dino Melaye na?
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by JABB(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
Am telling you,if you die you die for nothing.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Lugar14(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
My brother you are a hero, there was a reward placed on his head. You should be given the reward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m / EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo / 26-year-old Man Sentenced To Death In Ondo For Killing His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.