Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell (29097 Views)

Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
J-town Superman I hail o! fly go meet AIG kollect your bounty e no easy ma brada!!!
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by soulhacker: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
zulex880:
You should be thanking God that you were not arrested by the police for accommodating a ritualist for two weeks actually this man looking for credit from the NPF don't know he's lucky the case wasn't turned around on him and he'd tagged a co accomplice or partner with the ritualist grin grin grin
u no understand bro, NPF wan die hm money, NPF promised 1M to whoever that will help capture the criminal.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by zulex880: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
soulhacker:
u no understand bro, NPF wan die hm money, NPF promised 1M to whoever that will help capture the criminal.
Had no ideal 1 million naira was placed down honestly sad
I don grab now thanks for the enlightenment unlike the other dude who attacked me like a drunk dog embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Bobbyraz: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kudos!!! N1.5 million awaits you. N1 million from Rivers State Police Command, 500k from NIMASA Boss, Hon. Dakuku Adol Peterside (DAP)
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by smartty68(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Zinny25(f): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
If I were you, I would not identify myself with the arrest, Ifeanyi may not be alone in that business and here you are, exposing yourself thinking you are undoing the Nigerian Police that care not.
exactly he's got a thin brain full of gwaza and na ma kare
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by danjalingo: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Have they given you your 1million naira?
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
The last thing a fugitive would do is expose himself to capture by way of committing another avoidable crime. The story of housebreaking and attack was apparently conjured by the claimant on the advice of police so they can share the bounty.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by oglalasioux(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
IGP special force indeed.

Shame to NPF.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Localamos(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
If I were you, I would not identify myself with the arrest, Ifeanyi may not be alone in that business and here you are, exposing yourself thinking you are undoing the Nigerian Police that care not.

Moreso, If you shame the police force, they won't forget.
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by onyegwu2: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't believe this story at all,o Nigeria
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Kumbola: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Readers.. Barakin Ladi is a strong local government with strong Berom and mix Mangu Gibdiri and Bokos boys . No Diko gang will do anything there. The town got only one excape road which they all know themselves in that town. With this news now, you'll see that any unknown face in that town will run from date. Strong town
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Kokaine(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
pure truth! i wonder where common sense went in this generation. exposing himself because he wants money
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Ajiboi001: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
My guy wan collect 1milla . u don forget say Na naija�
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by Captain6(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op why emphasize UNIPORT?
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by skyefem: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell by jaybee(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
Facebook user, Thomas Gwon, took to his page yesterday to claim that he was the one that caught Port Harcourt rapist and ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, who kidnapped, raped and dismembered the body of his 8 year old neighbor, Chikamso.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1322W07wlwg/WbUAgQFYaoI/AAAAAAAAiqk/jLhTti7OdEE4qhVon4w-dY1NF6tQ44XigCLcBGAs/s320/thomas-gwom-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
He escaped from police custody just a day after he was paraded before newsmen.

He was re-arrested on September 5th in Jos. The police said he was caught while trying to break into a house but didn't give much detail.

Gwom claims it was his house, Ifeanyi tried to stab him to death, he overpowered him after a 25mins struggle and took him to the police.

Read his version of events below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/see-man-that-claimed-he-caught-uniport.html

lalasticlala

poor Gwom, its for your own good that the police take responsibility to leave you out of trouble. it appears you lack proper security awareness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.