Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? (1633 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Nasir El-Rufai At The Inauguration Of Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
I know he did a good job as FCT minister. I'm not in Kaduna so I can't judge his performance as Governor. But on Nairaland whenever there's a post on the FP about something he says, people turn up in droves to attack him and call him a bigot, an evil man, and so on. Even if what he's saying is making sense- just like today's FP post where he was talking about state police (which is one of the features we expect from the so called 'restructuring'). One post said he has never hidden his hatred for Igbos. Another said he is against Christians and SS/SE people. I searched for what could be the possible cause but I found nothing. I know there are some controversial decisions he made regarding the Fulani Herdsmen (though I don't know if its actually true or it was just sensational journalism, I wasn't there to verify) but apart from that I have never seen him speak against, or act against SS/SE people like they continuously claim in their posts to attack him. Can someone educate me please.

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Sprumbabafather: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2017
His bigotry, forget the few places he uses the press to launder his image, we can all see through his veil.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Those that hate him are not from Kaduna or even the North, they know nothing about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
His bigotry, forget the few places he uses the press to launder his image, we can all see through his veil.
That's what I asked for. I need instances of his bigotry. Excluding the controversial Fulani herdsmen incident.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Sprumbabafather: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2017
NorthSide:
Those that hate him are not from Kaduna or even the North, they know nothing about him.

We know enough to understand he was so scared about a particular tribes ownership of plots in Abuja that he kept his bulldozers busy, pulling down thousands of houses belonging to them.

The country is also witness to the love he continues to shower on his subjects in southern Kaduna. The hundreds dead there is an eloquent testimonial to this love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by KanuIsCursed: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Hell rufia is a known clown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Sprumbabafather: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

That's what I asked for. I need instances of his bigotry. Excluding the controversial Fulani herdsmen incident.

We know enough to understand he was so scared about a particular tribes ownership of plots in Abuja that he kept his bulldozers busy, pulling down thousands of houses belonging to them. 

The country is also witness to the love he continues to shower on his subjects in southern Kaduna. The hundreds dead there is an eloquent testimonial to this love.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Tenkobos(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Not just people, even the gods dislike him

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
From what I gather, El Rufai is doing a good job in Kaduna.

The people who hate him are the same people who hate everything about Nigeria and her President and since El Rufai is friends with the president, he is fair game for their hate. grin

Also, the idiots think Rufai is responsible for the problems of fraudulent Apostle Suleiman Otobo. They think Suleiman Otobo is Buhari's enemy, so they love him and hate anyone whom they think is against him, especially El Rufai. grin grin

They also think Rufai was instrumental to the fall of their ineffectual buffoon hero, so they must hate him whether they like it or not. grin

#drops mic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Those herdmen killed 800 people

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I do not believe that he targeted a particular tribe as fct minister. He did what he did to make it better and I'm happy with his work. But I think I've gotten my answer. Some people believe he's prejudiced against the SE because he demolished things that needed to go and redefined the city, and because some were owned by your people you think he was purposely targeting you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Op, I love how you put it "Only On Nairaland"!

Are you not aware Nairaland' Politics Section Has Been Taken Over By IPOB Miscreants Imported From Radio Biafran Facebook Followers?

Go out to Twitter or Facebook, You would Know El rufai is loved by Many Patriotic Nigerians, Hence if he clinches APC ticket in 2019, He would definitely win...not minding hate venom being poured by the friends of corruption called ipob touts....

Have you wondered why they love corrupt elements like

Fani Kayode

Fayose

Evans

Odumakin

Bode George

Dasuki
Nnamdi Kanu
etc?

So next time you see them throwing Jabs on Elrufai, laugh it off, because their opinion dont matter in the Scheme of things,,,

Note; We have about 300 of them on Nairaland...they donATE their likes to anything Pro PDP and anything Anti APC!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
Not just people, even the gods dislike him
You mean chukwu alibo Balotelli? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Amarabae(f): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
He is an ethnic and religious jingoist,
an usman dan fodio principle defender,
a fulani supremacist,
tufiakwa for el rufai to rule nigeria,
I just dont like that man,
Nuhu Ribadu is the ONLY Northern I can vote for.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nbote(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2017
because ppl actually hate him.. Right from his days as an FCT minister. He's a hypocrite jus like every other politician and he prides himself as saintly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Tenkobos(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
You mean chukwu alibo Balotelli? grin grin
I mean the gods we will appease to give common sense to unfortunate ones like you.
Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Those herdmen killed 800 people
I said excluding that incident. Because all of us that dont live in Kd will ever really know what actually went down. Its the same way people get mad at GEJ for wanting to give amnesty to Boko Haram but now we all know Boko Haram is a terrorist group. So i cant call GEJ a bigot. I only dislike him because of his corruption. Is there any proof of El Rufai showing hatred to people of a particular tribe or religion excluding the Fulani Herdsmen issue?

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Hell Rufai is a disgruntled, narcissistic, blood thirsty, ritual loving midget.

A dwarf who would do anything including sacrifice of his innocent sons just to cling to government and remain in power.

A religious bigot and a Fulani fundamentalist who wishes nothing good for any other tribe in Nigeria except the Fulani and who hates non-muslims with disgust.

Finally, the midget dwarf idiot of Fulani extraction, the descendant from parasitic republic can try all he wants, even sacrifice more of his sons but the Fulani dwarf shall never be president.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nbote(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:

The people who hate him are the same people who hate everything about Nigeria and her President and since El Rufai is friends with the president, he is fair game for their hate. grin

Also, the idiots think Rufai is responsible for the problems of fraudulent Apostle Suleiman Otobo. They think Suleiman Otobo is Buhari's enemy, so they love him and hate anyone whom they think is against him, especially El Rufai. grin grin

They also think Rufai was instrumental to the fall of their ineffectual buffoon hero, so they must hate him whether they like it or not. grin

#drops mic.

So in ur mind now U have actually made sense abi

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
a fulani supremacist,
I asked for posts with INSTANCES of your claims!! These are the same lines I see everywhere and I want to know why people think so. Apart from the Fulani Herdsmen incident, what has he done that makes you think the above?? Because he did a fantastic job as fact minister and he makes reasonable statements (look at today's FP post). So I want to know the reason why you hate him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
I mean the gods we will appease to give common sense to unfortunate ones like you.
Like the Jewish gods in the pictures below being worshiped by the King Pig? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
a fulani supremacist,
You want to vote? No more Biafla? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Everyone keeps repeating the same anthem I hear. El Rufai is this, he's that, he's this, he's that. But nobody posting has actually given me concrete evidence of why he's so evil. I'm starting to believe its one of those things where people just join the train of hatred for no reason. Nobody is telling me what he did wrong with proof.

And I asked specifically to exclude the Fulani herdsmen incident and state other instances.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:

So in ur mind now U have actually made sense abi
I don't expect to sound sensible to people with very flat heads and compressed brains. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Tenkobos(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Like the Jewish gods in the pictures below being worshiped by the King Pig? grin grin
This is the right way bro but you won't understand until they give you some sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:

#drops mic.
From the posts that have replied so far. . .I'm starting to think you're right and there's no reason for hating him. All of the commenters so far have dropped variations of the same things people say against El Rufai without providing actual instances of him openly showing hatred to people of other tribes or religions. It seems like people just joined the train of hatred because he's an APC member. . .or.maybe because he's from the North. I just want someone to tell me what he did wrong and then let me judge for myself. That's all. But nobody commenting has done that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by DonVikings: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
This is the right way bro but you won't understand until they give you some sense
That is CULTURE. When did it become cultural for flat heads to lick black urine. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by MalcoImX: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I do not believe that he targeted a particular tribe as fct minister. He did what he did to make it better and I'm happy with his work. But I think I've gotten my answer. Some people believe he's prejudiced against the SE because he demolished things that needed to go and redefined the city, and because some were owned by your people you think he was purposely targeting you.
Is that their reason and do you believe them? The reasons they hate him include his penchant for demolishing their idols. I remember Oritsejafor and GEJ suffered what could be termed in boxing parlance as a knockout. They've never recovered from the scrape he gave them and it seems they'd not want to cross his path again - for good.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

From the posts that have replied so far. . .I'm starting to think you're right and there's no reason for hating him. All of the fommenters so far have dropped variations of the same things people say against El Rufai without providing actual instances of him openly showing hatred to people of other tribes or religions. It seems like people just joined the train of hatred because he's an APC member. . .or.maybe because he's from the North. I just want someone to tell me what he did wrong and then let me judge for myself. That's all. But nobody commenting has done that.

They Hated Buhari in 2015 and he still won.......They carried their hatred to 2017...and he is gearing up to Win again in 2019... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Sprumbabafather: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I have also gotten my own conclusions, that you are only here to launder his rotten image and leave your mind as closed as it was.
Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2017
MalcoImX:
Is that their reason and do you believe them? The reasons they hate him include his penchant for demolishing their idols. I remember Oritsejafor and GEJ suffered what could be termed in boxing parlance as a knockout. They've never recovered from the scrape he gave them and it seems they'd not want to cross his path again - for good.
That's the reason he gave me. . .honestly. . .I don't know. . .none of them have given solid reasons for their hatred of him so you might be right.
Re: Why Does It Seem Like People Hate Gov Nasir El Rufai? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
[/b]

I have also gotten my own conclusions, that you are only here to launder his rotten image and leave your mind as closed as it was.
You told me that he demolished things belonging to people of a particular tribe which is not true. You have no evidence for that claim. I have never made a topic in the politics section before, but this particularly disturbed me and you haven't given me a concrete reason why you hate him. Things belonging to all Nigerians were demolished to bring about development. So if that's your reason for calling him a bigot then I just have to say that I don't agree with you and El Rufai is not bigoted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shouldn't FG Prioritize Refining Of Proven Crude Over Exploration? / PDP Not To Blame For Yusuf Buhari’s Accident – Reno Omokri / Finding Solutions To The Many Ndi-igbo Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.