Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (28282 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by indie22(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Marvel1206:
You've got a problem?

No....but it seems like you've got a couple of problems.
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Marvel1206: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2017
indie22:

No....but it seems like you've got a couple of problems.
So is that why you've been convulsing ever since you discovered? You've gotta learn how to tame your nose
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

So is that why you've been convulsing ever since you discovered? You've gotta learn how to tame your nose
grin grin
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Marvel1206: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin grin
Lol .. I'm gentle o
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
na so bro
Marvel1206:
Lol .. I'm gentle o
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by indie22(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Or maybe you should go back to school to learn proper comprehension. kiss
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Marvel1206: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
indie22:

Or maybe you should go back to school to learn proper comprehension. kiss
The school you never had the chance to see?
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Skmoda360(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is bad
like Michael Jackson
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Fourwinds: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Rip
So sad ...

Whatever she did does it equate to taking her life .. MEN!! Hian
i believe you must have read she did it to three other guys previously
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
fortune1968:
Other ladies should learn ?What has the lady done wrong ? The mere fact that she was in a relationship with a guy doesn't mean she couldn't change her mind She had that right. Has the guy paid the bride price ? Even if he had ,it doesn't mean she couldn't change her mind .Is it a do or die affair ?
you sabi grammar well well.... instead of you advising others to exhibit good behavior.. you are here saying all this? history repeat itself because people refuse to learn from it
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
i believe you must have read she did it to three other guys previously
So sad
Did she kill them
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

So sad
Did she kill them
i don't expect you to talk this way... what about being truthful
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
i don't expect you to talk this way... what about being truthful
Honest I didn't read the post smiley
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Honest I didn't read the post smiley
she swindled about three guys before this very one that ended her life...
Re: Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
she swindled about three guys before this very one that ended her life...
Yes but did she kill any of them
And d question na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.