Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Student Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Survey (602 Views)

More Photos From Poly Ibadan Quantity Survey Students Who Had Accident / Child And Female Education In Northern Nigeria- Thesis Preperation And Survey / Federal School Of Survey, Oyo Post-utme Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Survey by virtuous12: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2010
I’m doing a survey and would like a contact person in each University, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education in Nigeria. Please forward this message to friends, fellow students in other Campuses (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education) within Nigeria that are not located in your institution.  An incentive would be provided if the correct information and requirements are met.

Please reply to the following email address ‘[email]info@eventsintouch.com[/email]’, providing the information listed below:
1.   The name of your University, name of your Polytechnic or College of Education
2.   Your Location in the Country
3.   The name of your campus
4.   The course you are undertaking

Thank you
Re: Student Survey by jossylad86(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2010
Plz survey on what if i may ask. I might be of help considering the number of students that visit my blog at www.greenscholarships..com
Get back to me. CHeer!!

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Jambites / Save Or Help Me / Pls Nairalander, Help Me On This Research Topic (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.