Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle (7820 Views)

16-year-old Mother With 4 Children Caught Sleeping With Another Man By Her Hubby / Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by karrengold(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
wonderful piece.... keep it up lizzy
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by Olajhidey22(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
modelmike7:
he did eventually. Thank God
I trust he won't disappoint cheesy
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by aytigidz433(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Deraconteur:
THE REAL MAN

Written By: Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=731703380343645&id=100005119691695&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.731703380343645%3Atl_objid.731703380343645%3Athid.100005119691695%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1506841199%3A362026909433235777&__tn__=%2As-R

Written by: Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle

Not like I'm a potential wife beater ooo. But this is a new way of looking at tinz. Moral of d well written storyline: Real men are patient and slow to act anyhow
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by kenlisa: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Of course, it is written by a subtle woman. The mind reengineering of men continues! Only simple and foolish men applaud this devious write up invented to further numb men into docility and submission.

Yeah, the piece is titled the real man. Really? Already, the title attractive and curious as it is is designed to make you wanna be one.

Yeah the wife of the man is the angel who does no wrong and is battered by the insensitive and impatient husband.
Men are pushed to bear everything their spouse throws at them including violence without as much as a sniff in their defence, while women are encouraged to be as disobedient, insulting and violent as much as possible to test whether their spouse is the real deal!

If you still fall for this kind of write up, then you need your head examined. Your manhood has slipped out of your hands when you were not watching.

A real man is fair in all dealings. He won't look for trouble but if you think being a woman entitles you to act like a jerk without repercussions, you are mistaken! A real man will put you in your place, quickly and surely!

All hail the real men out there who are holding the flag of fairness, brotherhood and manliness high!

You sound so insecure... If you knew your rightful position as a man, and as a leader, then you will understand better what the write up is pointing at
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by Donjazzy12(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
kenlisa:

You sound so insecure... If you knew your rightful position as a man, and as a leader, then you will understand better what the write up is pointing at
Three things are possible here. You are either a homosexual or transgender or a woman! No man with original dick and balls will write the trash you just did.

So since you are not a man, I won't waste my time on you. Continue in your delusions!
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by JhyMedex: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Of course, it is written by a subtle woman. The mind reengineering of men continues! Only simple and foolish men applaud this devious write up invented to further numb men into docility and submission.

Yeah, the piece is titled the real man. Really? Already, the title attractive and curious as it is is designed to make you wanna be one.

Yeah the wife of the man is the angel who does no wrong and is battered by the insensitive and impatient husband.
Men are pushed to bear everything their spouse throws at them including violence without as much as a sniff in their defence, while women are encouraged to be as disobedient, insulting and violent as much as possible to test whether their spouse is the real deal!

If you still fall for this kind of write up, then you need your head examined. Your manhood has slipped out of your hands when you were not watching.

A real man is fair in all dealings. He won't look for trouble but if you think being a woman entitles you to act like a jerk without repercussions, you are mistaken! A real man will put you in your place, quickly and surely!

All hail the real men out there who are holding the flag of fairness, brotherhood and manliness high!
Truer words have not bn written.. it's so funny Hw gals throw the term around.. I always laf wen I see write ups like dis...grin.. wen a gal says “Real Man” she's referring to some docile fvckwit who succumbs to her weneva she wants.. the moment u antagonize her in Wateva way u no longer a “REAL MAN ”..grin.. Lol
Re: THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle by kenlisa: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Three things are possible here. You are either a homosexual or transgender or a woman! No man with original dick and balls will write the trash you just did.

So since you are not a man, I won't waste my time on you. Continue in your delusions!

i pray u get to understand someday... i hope it wont be too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry? / Help !!! My Cousin Is About To Marry A Prostitute(ashawo) / Quotes By Famous Feminist Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.