Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (46634 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oh Lawd!!! This thread is Amazing!!!! cheesy

Indomie generation sorrrrie oo.... cheesy

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
GOOD OLD DAYS
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by MaryKaku007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
temmytopsy1:

wow. i love to listen to sisqo, craig david, celine dion, rkelly and this guy that sang it wasnt me

grin grin grin

We grew up listening to the same type of music... my love for them
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Vandieee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
Saving your launch money to buy that sportin waves cream that won't still work.

Then you start brushing your hair like..

Fiwasaye girls Akure can trip for guys with waves those days like.

Seriously? Fiwasaye? No doubt u be Akure boy, I go Akure Commercial school den, See my Akure hommies, please let's exchange contact, been looking for my Akure hommy for long oo
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
I had to sit in the middle of two girls who often complain that I would impregnate them by just a touch..

They bully me eh because I was small.
They must be mama Idris and sule now grin

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by CzarChris(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Nice input fam.

I loved MK too and back then I had a 'higher education' notebook with all the fatalities, animalities, brutalities, friendship, babality neatly jotted in order of fighter per move on as many pages as possible.

I started off with UMK3 and my entry fighter then was Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Lui Kang. When I got to mid-level, I moved to Sub-Zero human, Smoke and a few others. When I become a pro, I could enter codes at the start of the game to unlock features such as speed, infinity time and so on and I knew so many combos by heart that I discarded my moves notebook.

When it started taking toll on my academics that I almost failed in JSS2, my mother broke my console into smithereens and I resorted to game centers - I was a Mortal Kombat addict and still am.

I was never a fan of Sega, I had Super Nintendo. I need to buy that console again with UMK, Super Mario and Donkey Kong cartridges.

I miss my childhood man cry
grin grin grin grin Your own good sef, I used to abscond from school during break time (by 11:30am) go to a game centre in town and play MK and sunset riders till when school will close by 2:30pm, then I would stroll home from the gaming centre like a very good boy. grin grin I still don't know how I passed secondary school till this day.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by sunepapi14: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chaaaaiiiii.... lovely memories of Secondary School days....
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by madana(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Some lines in 2face AFRICAN QUEEN were my killing point when I wrote a love letter to a girl who was my senior in school. Duo I couldn't deliver the letter to my postmaster (my friend) because my big brother caught me........When I think about it now, I laugh.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by brendachizzy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol

can relate. Especially that of sporting wave. Mine was natural, altho female. Stares from bois which I really enjoyed.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
I wish I could have those days back again. Miss my childhood. cry
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by ozoneymcm: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
Raise up your SOP on the assembly, you no get, na die.

Holiday is coming 2×

No more teacher's whip

No more morning bell

Goodbye teacher, Goodbye kini kan kinikan.......

Aa mi rele o baba, olojo oni o

Gbo eko ti a ko, ni nu ile iwe wa, maje ki eye esu saa je lokan wa, aamun.

O da bo o....

Lalasticlala go relate na
Goodbye teachers, goodbye scholars we are going for a jolly holiday
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by babaowambe: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote I, m Aquinas, pummeling were rivals, in those days Nigeria was best place to live
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by babaowambe: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote I, m Aquinas, oyemekun were rivals, in those days Nigeria was best place to live I could relate with most of the items listed
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by ozoneymcm: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
deewhone:
Please, I've tried a lot of times to stop this habit. What can i do? I can't just seem to take my eyes off meat. No amount of meat i buy lasts beyond 2 days. I changed from buying meat to fish, buh its d same story. I'm tired of this habit yet can't seem to stop it. Any advice?

It's time to try eggs
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by drealtruth(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
When you want to play pro evolution soccer or Winning Elevens and the lens is bad.

You reset 100× and it keeps hanging.
I can relate.. smiley You have to change the lens of your new PS from PAL, or other types to accommodate Universal Disc... Awesome memories, Now I only play PS may be 1ce in a year..
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Effiezynews:
Lol...There was this Macques Houston song I loved back then..
Clubbin ft joe budden
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Effiezynews:
Lol...There was this Macques Houston song I loved back then..
Clubbing ft Joe Budden
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by babaowambe: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
This place reminds me when Nigeria was better than Europe
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
sureteeboy:
Those days wey table soccer still dey trend... We fit use paper form virtually any object. From boat to canoe to airplane to Table soccer's goal post and "players" to Wrist watch and the likes grin grin grin. How about those days when brick game and water game were trending. Person fit press that rotate button all through to finish that car racing.
U forgot bullet paper

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:

Whot
Bricks
Game boy
8-bit
Nintendo
Sega Deluxe
PS1
PS2

In a home of 8 boys games hear am for our hand. It was so bad even when dad has gone to his room and you thought everyone was sleeping, dim light will still be coming out from the sitting room at 2am in the morning. Na dat one dey let us know say night meeting don start.

Family com grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by babaowambe: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Aquinas colegde akure

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Nice input fam.

I loved MK too and back then I had a 'higher education' notebook with all the fatalities, animalities, brutalities, friendship, babality neatly jotted in order of fighter per move on as many pages as possible.

I started off with UMK3 and my entry fighter then was Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Lui Kang. When I got to mid-level, I moved to Sub-Zero human, Smoke and a few others. When I become a pro, I could enter codes at the start of the game to unlock features such as speed, infinity time and so on and I knew so many combos by heart that I discarded my moves notebook.

When it started taking toll on my academics that I almost failed in JSS2, my mother broke my console into smithereens and I resorted to game centers - I was a Mortal Kombat addict and still am.

I was never a fan of Sega, I had Super Nintendo. I need to buy that console again with UMK, Super Mario and Donkey Kong cartridges.

I miss my childhood man cry
Plus street fighter
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
CzarChris:
grin grin grin grin Your own good sef, I used to abscond from school during break time (by 11:30am) go to a game centre in town and play MK and sunset riders till when school will close by 2:30pm, then I would stroll home from the gaming centre like a very good boy. grin grin I still don't know how I passed secondary school till this day.

I just died cheesy

The discipline in my school was horrifying, they treated rule breakers like animals and that deterred me from attempting to engage into such adventures. People did what you said then but they always ended up getting caught and brutal corporal punishments would always follow.

I still want to buy the Super Nintendo (NES) console for the UMK, Mario & Soccer <International Superstar Soccer Deluxe> as well as Nintendo 64 for SubZero 64.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
gagewonda:
wat about mario,tank,sonic,duck hunt, contra etc
Guy u be OG....contra and tank whr my favorites,Mario was long and boring
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by kehnderson(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

U from ondo state?
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kendrick80:

Plus street fighter

Yep but I have never been able to get a hang of that street fighter. I nor still sabi play am till today other than being able to use Ryu/Ken.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
ObalufonIII:

I just died cheesy

The discipline in my school was horrifying, they treated rule breakers like animals and that deterred me from attempting to engage into such adventures. People did what you said then but they always ended up getting caught and brutal corporal punishments would always follow.

I still want to buy the Super Nintendo (NES) console for the UMK, Mario & Soccer <International Superstar Soccer Deluxe> as well as Nintendo 64 for SubZero 64.

Plus 007 on Nintendo 64 and Mario kart
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Yep but I have never been able to get a hang of that street fighter. I nor still sabi play am till today other than being able to use Ryu/Ken.
B4 nko na dem easy to use pass...ken for sure
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

explorers did you attend OGSA?
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
hopyroll:
If you don't know the relationship between the pencil and cassette, if you don't know how sweet the tin moi moi was, if you never lick this sweet and never had this kinda bath, I am ur uncle
i met all these things nah.

that sweet tho, was so addicted to it back then grin grin
Nd moi moi, mumy never fails to prepare one grin grin
Nd this kinda bath during travels back then to the villa for xmas grin grin
Childhood was real fun, miss those days seriously cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by deewhone(f): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
ozoneymcm:
It's time to try eggs
Same story o.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kendrick80:

B4 nko na dem easy to use pass...ken for sure

Baba, dem nor easy o.

To me na Chun Li with thousand kicks, that fat Asian guy with thousand punches and Blanca the electric guy are the easiest to use.

Do you disagree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Teacher Forgets And You Want To Remind Him Of Homework (Photo) / Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days / OOU Graduating Students Sign Out In Style In A Convoy In Ogun (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.