Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register (31142 Views)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by sadiyamuhammad: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEDaAp62ywo

A man has said he discovered at 300-level that his name was not in the university official register.

The man made the statement in an interview video posted on TikTok by Arrow House Studios.

In the 1 minute clip, the man said he studied at the University of Nigeria, Nsuka, for three years before deciding to change his course.

He wanted to switch from Statistics to Computer Science and it became clear that he was not officially known to the school.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/people/1512110-s-ubelievable-300-level-student-discovers-university-register-video-viral/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by awosejo1955: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
No be today...it happened to 2 of my friends during my school days...one of them even discovered when she was in 400L

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by lawanifumila: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Village people at work ooo, as this year 2022 ends tonight let all the bad things end with it
May 2023 be full of good news.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by akpenlegedu: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Has he been paying school fees all this while?
How has he been registering his courses?
After paying school fees, he uploads it on the school portal, do, how does he do it then?
Na waoo this is really frustrating indeed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.This is a typical case of Luciferian witchcraft, because the whole thing is surprising and dumbfounding.How then has he been paying school fees, registering courses, and all that?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by jaeyking(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
smiley
I know of fake admission and all
But how has he been registering courses and payment of fees
Also his result, how has he been seeing it.

Abeg make una enlighten us cuz I don confuse

30 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't understand

Did he not have a matric number?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Entrepreneurrr: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omoh. After, but how comes?

And him dey write exams.

3 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Unigrad: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
This kind of thing happened 15-20years ago were paying and registration of courses were done offline and not online. Your admission status checking is online, both jamb website and school website. This happened years ago, the op is looking for traffic.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't believe this story.

How can you have matric number and not be on the school register?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Is it possible not be registered even with Matric Number? New fear unlocked.

8 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by marlow1962(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wahala
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by opalu: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Confused school.
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by ORAFA(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Happened to people I know
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Andrewkinggg: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
That's sad..
I always hear about things like this but I find it hard to believe. Like how were you able to make payment for school fees and hostel fees, register for the semester, attend classes and even sign up for examination dockets. This is why documenting students online and making payments online is very important. It's obvious he was scammed by one of the school officials. Quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by lyaebe: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Damn it
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by vickydevoka(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
awosejo1955:
No be today...it happened to 2 of my friends during my school days...one of them even discovered when she was in 400L
It's actually fake admission.
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Conaldou: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
F

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by vovomag: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by AIgeneratedResp: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
It can be very frustrating and confusing to discover that your name is not listed in the school register. There are several potential reasons why this might happen. Here are a few possibilities:

There was an error in the registration process: It's possible that there was a mistake made when adding your name to the school register. This could be due to a typo or other data entry error.

You are not enrolled in the school: If you are not enrolled in the school, your name will not appear in the register. Make sure you have completed the necessary enrollment paperwork and paid any fees required to attend the school.

There is a delay in the registration process: It's possible that there is a delay in the process of adding your name to the school register. In this case, you should contact the school administration to find out what is causing the delay and how to resolve the issue.

If you discover that your name is not listed in the school register, it's important to take action as soon as possible. Contact the school administration and explain the situation. They should be able to help you figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.

** THIS RESPONCE IS A.I GENERATED

6 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Simeonjoe1: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Unigrad:
This kind of the happened 15-20years ago were paying and registration of courses were done offline and not now. Your admission status checking is online, both jamb website and school website. This happened years ago, the op is looking for traffic.
True with the advent of university portal, if there's fake admission you'll not be cleared online

6 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by paxven: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by bewla(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Se
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by mployer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
He knows.

He was only deceiving his parents or probably hoping for a miracle.

There are many of them like that in schools.

9 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Roboto11: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Instead of you to admit you have been lying to your parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by motionarena: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
It does not make any sense.

But he has been paying fees and registering for courses moving from one level to another.

3 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by GardenOfGod(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
How is this even possible sef?

3 Likes

Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Village people don remove am
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by mosez346(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
His village people at work:::
Re: 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register by Samroyalblue: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
This story no clear,

Either the young man wants to trend or the school has an issue with keeping records of all her students.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / School Fees Of Church-owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.