Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Anybody To Help With Details On This Particular Christian Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anybody To Help With Details On This Particular Christian Song (670 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody To Help With Details On This Particular Christian Song by Stanyvic(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Can anybody help me with the person that did this song. I'm finding it hard to download the song since I don't know who did it and the title. But I know a few out of the wordings of the songs though might not be so correct and it's below

The prayers of the righteous
Availeth much
Don't just imagine, it's time to pray your way through
2. The prayers of the upright
Shall heal the sick
Don't just complain, there's pow'r to save within you
We can move the mountain
We can shake from foundation
When we pray believing
All things are possible.
We spring forth fountain
That will heal every nation
When we pray believing
All things are possible
Repeat 2.
Chr: keep on praying
Keep on believing
Keep on confessing
You just keep on
As for me, I'll keep holding on
All things are possible
Lead: hold on to your fath till your change come don't stop believing
Res:
Lead : I'll keep holding on: res
Lead : till my change comes : res
Lead :just hold on till your Chang comes : res
Lead : I will wait, till my change comes
All : I will wait, as for me I'll keep holding on
All things are possible

Please kindly help if you know this song
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

The Rolls Royce Of Bishops": Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Message To Bishop Oyedepo / Meet The Man Who Officially Made Christianity A Pagan Religion / See This Hillarious Pre-2018 Crusade Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.