Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You (12809 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / My Favorite Line From The Bible / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Mine is:
" He knows my name"
What a world of comfort is loaded in that short clause!

Share yours

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by chatinent: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2021
“There are more with us than against us.”

Give Me Courage.

8 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Any non Christian commenting on a Christian post as such should be stoned to death.

You cant have people pledging to islamic faith when it comes to muslim post. Keep same energy on Christian POST/ARTICLES.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!

Theres this hymn song that brings tears to my eyes whenever i sing along, i just noticed my heart sinks whenever i hear the song.
If you a Catholic/Pentecostal/Protestant/Anglican you definitely might have come across the song.

Sigh!! Now i feel lost!
God help my soul.

38 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by akeeng: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
‘He lives’

‘My redeemer liveth’

‘When they say there is a casting down, we will say there is a lifting up. Cause we trust in the name of the Lord’

11 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by inumidun2010(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
SO WILL I by HILLSONG, Performed by OSBY BERRY.... that song is FIRE... the LYRICS is DEEP..
Na NAIJA GOSPEL SONG Wey I no too gbadun except SINACH and FEW OTHERS.. They'll sing 2 lines and use TONGUES to COVER THEIR MEDIOCRITY....

GOD OF ALL PROMISE, YOU DONT SPEAK IN VAIN, NO SYLLABLE EMPTY OR VOID.IF THE STARS WERE MADE TO WORSHIP, SO WILL I..
That's my BEST LINE

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by bjayx: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
J
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by sigiyaya112: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Christianity is a hell joke of a religion
I dont take them serious grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by HeadNigga: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
You too dey bless me

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
"It Is Well With My Soul"

Always makes me cry whenever I remember the travails of the hymn writer.

"It's Not An Easy Road"

Another one that makes me sober and reflect about my sojourn on earth, I'm but a stranger and strange as it seems, I act like I'll be here forever but it's truly not an easy road.

"Pass Me Not Oh Gentle Savior"
Dear Lord, you know I've been caught with sins and I've made silly excuses to cover my tracks but am still foolish in my wisdom, I plead you don't pass me over when the bell tolls for me.
All in all, I'm not in church today and it hurt me badly...

"O How Well I Remember In The Old-fashioned Days"

Another classics that makes me ponder about the changing world and how our faith fit in, honestly.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Seniorwriter(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Religion na politics in Nigeria per Africa.

@SeniorWriter
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by koyeni(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Funjosh(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Many of the songs from Hymn Book

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
"You may not know when you may not know how but he will do it again"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Inspiration007: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by SenatePresdo(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Tell me why you've given up on God
Tell me why you've given up on him.

Extract from Ebezina by Preye.

6 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by otino(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
He's Able

9 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by greenie77: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Pass me not oh gentle Saviour.

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Unsad(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Oni Stand Up mi o se o

Buying bitcoins at a Godly rate.

Tap in for sweet deals.

Contact on Sig.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by adontcare(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
I see the lord exalted high above the worship of the people here on earth

5 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Blackfire(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2021
"I trade this ashes for beauty"

From Don Meon song

6 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by ramoniwav: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Can't remember
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by DissTroy(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
killALIEN:
Any non Christian commenting on a Christian post as such should be stoned to death.

You cant have people pledging to islamic faith when it comes to muslim post. Keep same energy on Christian POST/ARTICLES.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!

This crass display of religious fanaticism is why more and more people are becoming increasingly irreligious today even though they still believe in the existence of God.

People like you lay credence to the assertion in many quarters that religion is an aggregation of theistic cults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by malikkabey: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Onyeka2019: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Amazing grace my favorite songs of all time..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by paymentvoucher: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Praise Him, Praise Him.

Praise the Lord the everlasting King

3 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by yinkson(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Through the Love of God our Saviour
All must be well...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Lamanii22(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Where I am is where he is, he walks in me, he lives in me...

4 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by captain247: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2021
You alone You're my strength my shield

7 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by rottenPussy: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2021
“I know my redeemer liveth”

6 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by ChasinGood(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2021
More than a conqueror!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Know That By Eating 'snails' You Are Committing A Grave Sin Against God / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? / Should A Student Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.