Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All (1004 Views)

Please Igbos ,take Note. / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike / Runtown New Hit For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by AmuDimpka: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some Igbos wonder why Hausa Fulani hates them so much but pretend to love IJAW or Ogoni or Urhobo but yet call all of us Igbos in the north and Yoruba do the same in the west

Some of us from the other nationalities in Biafra (East of Yoruba and south of Hausa Fulani) wonder why no matter how we try to explain to Hausa Fulani and Yoruba that we are not Igbos they still call us Iyamiri or Omoibo but when it comes to politics they easily separate us along geopolitical zones (south south/south east).

The truth is, our enemies are aware we are one and because they know we one people they keep hitting hard on dividing us because the day we assemble in one voice then we will swallow them.

When they want to hit on us all, they single out the Igbo man and strike while we help them in it or we keep quiet thinking its none of our business. My brother, don’t be deceived it is your business!

The only reason Igbo suffer the most is that among all tribes in Biafra, they constitute the largest in number and their number is what Hausa and Yoruba fear not their faces. They use us to weaken Igbo number just as they used us to win their war against us (Biafra).

They will pick some from among us to fight hard on the strong to break his wings (GEJ and Amaechi a case study).

The formula has always been the same. The day we open our eyes and stand as one to confront our enemies, that’s the day we become free.

I am not asking you to love the Igbo, I am asking you to love yourself.

Niger Delta Rejection of Igbo is suicide in Nigeria.

Egberifa ooo https://etimes.com.ng/igbos-take-hit-biafran-ethnicities/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by mpianya39(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some of us from the other nationalities in Biafra (East of Yoruba and south of Hausa Fulani) wonder why no matter how we try to explain to Hausa Fulani and Yoruba that we are not Igbos they still call us Iyamiri or Omoibo but when it comes to politics they easily separate us along geopolitical zones (south south/south east).

DIVIDE and RULE

grin grin ike gwuru amu di mkpa
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Like the southerners call all northerners hausa and fulani!

The say so because you are the majority down south simple!...and 2/5 of SS/SE is igbo ....nothing special!
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

DIVIDE and RULE

grin grin ike gwuru amu di mkpa
And what is SE doing to Southsouth?

Attach and rule
Attach and drink oil
Attach and steal port Harcourt or declare it no mans landgrin
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by mpianya39(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

Attach and rule
Attach and drink oil
Yoruba muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by eagleeye2: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Your moniker is very interesting.
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:
Yoruba muslim
Yes I am a yoruba muslim. who are you?,a jewish-Christian hating on the well beahaved yoruba Christians

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by mpianya39(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

Yes I am a yoruba muslim.
who are you?,a jewish-Christian hating on the well beahaved yoruba Christians

Your a slave and Sabo to yoruba christians angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

Yoruba muslim
Yes,I'm a yoruba muslim
who are you?,an igbo jewish Christians who hate my well behaved Christian brothers and call their pastors fake!

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

This another unintelligent eastern igbo looking for attention.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

grin..ignorant nnamdi kanu worshipper looking for attention.I beg go listen to radio biafra for better insults and tactic
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Freemancipation: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

Attach and rule
Attach and drink oil

They day you remove all the Igbo clans in the phantom south south your evil government created is the day igbos will never mention south south. But as long as 2/5 of Igbo land and population lies in the south south geopolitical arrangement, then south east will always involve the south south.

Before you say any nonsense, I am an Igbo man from the south south.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:

They day you remove all the Igbo clans in the phantom south south your evil government created is the day igbos will never mention south south. But as long as 2/5 of Igbo land and population lies in the south south geopolitical arrangement, then south east will always involve the south south.

Before you say any nonsense, I am an Igbo man from the south south.
If you like call yourself Nri or ojukwu from southsouth who caresgrin
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Freemancipation: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

If you like call yourself Nri or ojukwu from southsouth who caresgrin

I literally responded to your falsehood and you are telling me you don't care. So your agenda is to continue your lies uninterrupted? Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:

I literally responded to your falsehood and you are telling me you don't care. So your agenda is to continue your lies uninterrupted? Abi?
No be nairaland ?if you like claim you are nnamdi kanugrin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Freemancipation: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op igbos take the heat for the rest of the south south because we are the largest group, we go everywhere, and we speak boldly and truthfully to power.

The non igbos in the south south need to realize that the oils wells that they are using scare them against the igbos is already owned by the north and west and that its fast becoming worthless.

Igbos will leave this cesspit with or without the south south minorities. If you decide to stay behind, that is your business but igbos will leave this country. We are fed up.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Opakan2: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Another Liepob.. they dwell on lies to survive

Why must you lump yourself up with SS (Oil rich region). Aren't you proud of your igbo roots?

Rivers people have rejected igbos and biafra.. same with Benue and other minorities you want to put under biafra and dominate. Your plans have failed.

Noone will play second fiddle to anyone again in this century. It's against all international & human right laws.. Better get that into your skull and worry for your fellow igbos.
Nonsense!
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Freemancipation: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Opakan2:
Another Liepob.. they dwell on lies to survive

Why must you lump yourself up with SS (Oil rich region). Aren't you proud of your igbo roots?

Rivers people have rejected igbos and biafra.. same with Benue and other minorities you want to put under biafra and dominate. Your plans have failed.

Noone will play second fiddle to anyone again in this century. It's against all international & human right laws.. Better get that into your skull and worry for your fellow igbos.
Nonsense!

Ok we have heard you. Next

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by willibounce1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol...another ipod criminal attache by fire by force...SE/SS barrawo. Will you guys die if you don't add SS to you fraud?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by mpianya39(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

grin..ignorant nnamdi kanu worshipper looking for attention.I beg go listen to radio biafra for better insults and tactic

grin grin grin Quoting me 3x means that I know how you feel grin grin grin

But I will still advice you to join Adeyinka Grandson in the struggle to get Oduduwa republic grin grin just overcome your fear and try as much as possible to join them in any of their upcoming protest grin grin

Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by Freemancipation: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
lol...another ipod criminal attache by fire by force...SE/SS barrawo. Will you guys die if you don't add SS to you fraud?

You have lost with your expired propaganda. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed it forever. Lol

I feel your pain.
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by victorDanladi: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
mpianya39:

grin grin grin Quoting me 3x means that I know how you feel grin grin grin

But I will still advice you to join Adeyinka Grandson in the struggle to get Oduduwa republic grin grin just overcome your fear and try as much as possible to join them in any of their upcoming protest grin grin
And you didnt quote me at allgrin.grin
Re: Why Igbos Take The Most Hit For All by mpianya39(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
victorDanladi:

And you didnt quote me at allgrin.grin

Conehead angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home / Photos As President Buhari Departs Abuja To New York / Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.