Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) (29007 Views)

Suicide Attempt: YABATECH Student Drinks Sniper / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / LUTH Releases YABATECH Student's Corpse Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Godwin999(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So what's the fuss about?
If they insisted all monies be paid before treatment, you wee be saying another thing.
Now he has been treated, pay the balance and ur still talking another thing
What did the treatment result to?

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Why
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is not my problem right now.

My problem is the anime bloodivore I'm trying to finish.

awesome AF
nwainakpe's wife I sight u!! Like husband like wife!!! Hope una children no go dey reason like una?

5 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Marleek(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Maybe he was treated on credit at the ICU dept. I don't think that's the amount they charge for releasing a corpse. They are probably being charged for treatment fees. Noise cannot solve this problem, you guys can write a letter of financial assistance to the school management (Yabatech). That amount isn't too much for them.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Health is expensive, the 800k is nothing cpare to the services they might have rendered to him , probably he was in the ICU

3 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is not my problem right now.

My problem is the anime bloodivore I'm trying to finish.

awesome AF

The difference between life and death is time. Your time will come and your loved ones will hear worst statement about you.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2017
So how come he is the best since he is in HND1

RIP bro
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Emeka71:
The guy is actually right. If Luth has demanded that they pay before commencing treatment, we would all have shouted blue murder. That the guy later died is unfortunate. But again, expenses has already been incurred.
The way I see it here, they should just beg that the amount be reduced or someone with the means should come to their aid.

5 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2017
800 grand to release a corpse? Can you see how every bloody thing in this country is decaying rapidly because of greed in every sector? I say greed because only greed can explain demanding such an outrageous sum to release a mere corpse! So,the dead can no longer rest in peace in Nigeria again? Guys,storm that hospital and beat the bleep up out of any f@ol making that outrageous demand and get your comerades body FAST! Rubbish!
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Emeka71:

Because the treatment was not successful doesn't me it won't be paid for. I think they have been good enough to render such services without upfront payment. What we should. Be talking about is if your school will be responsible for the bills or Government will wave it

10 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
800k for wetin..........
For failure.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Emeka71:
Rubbish treatment.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
BREAKING NEWS....YABATECH lost one of it best student
in a ghastly Motor Accident

LUTH TO RELEASE YABATECH STUDENT CORPSE FOR
N800,000. (KOTUN KAYODE KAZEEM)

Kazeem is a Banking & Finance Student (HND1 Yaba
College of Technology). He was involved in an accident
on the 20th of August 2017 while he was in a Keke
Napep(tricycle) heading to his house. He was busy
reading in the tricycle because of the fear of YABATECH
exam. Ever since then he has been in a state of COMA.
It is very unfortunate, we lost Kazeem yesterday *9th of
September 2017 in that popular hospital called LUTH.
As it stands, LUTH says we must pay N800,000 before
his body would be released. Where do we see that huge
amount of money in Nigeria?

This is uncalled for...
Nigerian Students ARISE!!!...
Nigerian Comrade pls come to our aid, LUTH is killing us with their cumbersome demands.
Every Nigerian Student should pls come to our rescue

Lagos State Govt, please help us, Minister of Health, please come to our rescue, Minister of Youth we need you, NANS, ASUP dont leave us.

*#YABATECH vs LUTH*
*Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1480867278661463&id=100002146160995

Please rebroadcast ....

Admin pls help us put it on d home page

Where are the rich muslims ? Please for the sake of
Allah S.W.T,let's get the 800K paid and give the late
brother a burial.
In as much as it's painful to loss one loved one,we should respect the idea that the hospital will stop
running or be heading to closure if we get medical care
without paying for the services.

Admin pls set up an ... gofund account.
Nasfat where are you ?
Brothers and sisters in Islam.

Pls provide an account for us to get the money sent, I am donating a token of 50K.

Tears � tears �.

3 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
There are countries in this very world where healthcare comes at 0 cost. Little island,SRI LANKA is one of such countries. F'd Up Fact for you all: most of these countries don't have OYEL! What the hell is wrong with us. Isn't this why I always say that this country is ripe enough for a bloody shake-up? I recognized that fact when I took part in a students' riot few years back and my mindset will never change. It's sliding away. Too fast dammit! This is for those trying to justify paying 800k to get a mere corpse!
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2017
N0T0RI0US:
Reading in a keke-napep is dangerous. Maybe, that was why he didn't see it coming. I hope others learn from his mistake.

RIP, K.K.K

Pls, how is it dangerous?
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by yourmmyblack(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2017
cardinalstar091:
mk orna free d body o.
abi no b d same formalin wia d sell for 200 naira DM use inject d guy?. y 800k?
when EFCC come now , FFK will start spewing rubbish

Spent almost 20days in coma, is that supost to be free treatment? The family should plead for reduction not clamouring that 800k is much.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by ozidy1: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=ochardbaby post=60338219]

Where are the rich muslims ? Please for the sake of
Allah S.W.T,let's get the 800K paid and give the late
brother a burial.
In as much as it's painful to loss one loved one,we should respect the idea that the hospital will stop
running or be heading to closure if we get medical care
without paying for the services.

Admin pls set up an ... gofund account.
Nasfat where are you ?
Brothers and sisters in Islam.

Pls provide an account for us to get the money sent, I am donating a token of
Ok
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by eaglez(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Rip bro,it's just pathetic that these things happen but i still believe that a dialogue should be established,i believe the luth aothority will definately do something about it because the way you posted it@op it as if they have turned a deaf ear to your plea,kindly establish or dialogue first or if any previous established ones have failed then you can run to the public but in all its a call and warning to the living,please always caution any keke driver who finds joy in using a very small portion of the road close to a big gutter in order to overtake cars on traffic, the worst thing is some of them do that with speed without considering if their tire should veer off the road. It's really dangerous.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by justclinton(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
bro we cant do that...the guy in question his a Muslims, and he needs to be buried asap

then let d muslims do wat d knw best how to
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by yebokos(f): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Please let get it straight ...he was in coma since August 20 and died September 9,that is 18 days in coma,probably placed on oxygen or life support machine .either of the two .note both are very expensive ...student or not since he was treated they should pay.painful he couldn't make it.will a student not pay his or her school fees cos he failed ? They should contact his family to plead with the hospital for reduction or the state government for assistance or the public....RIP.

3 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
BREAKING NEWS....YABATECH lost one of it best student
in a ghastly Motor Accident

LUTH TO RELEASE YABATECH STUDENT CORPSE FOR
N800,000. (KOTUN KAYODE KAZEEM)

Kazeem is a Banking & Finance Student (HND1 Yaba
College of Technology). He was involved in an accident
on the 20th of August 2017 while he was in a Keke
Napep(tricycle) heading to his house. He was busy
reading in the tricycle because of the fear of YABATECH
exam. Ever since then he has been in a state of COMA.
It is very unfortunate, we lost Kazeem yesterday *9th of
September 2017 in that popular hospital called LUTH.
As it stands, LUTH says we must pay N800,000 before
his body would be released. Where do we see that huge
amount of money in Nigeria?

This is uncalled for...
Nigerian Students ARISE!!!...
Nigerian Comrade pls come to our aid, LUTH is killing us with their cumbersome demands.
Every Nigerian Student should pls come to our rescue

Lagos State Govt, please help us, Minister of Health, please come to our rescue, Minister of Youth we need you, NANS, ASUP dont leave us.

*#YABATECH vs LUTH*
*Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1480867278661463&id=100002146160995

Please rebroadcast ....

Admin pls help us put it on d home page

OP: ATTENTION
0004062694 diamond bank
I received this account information,is that the correct account to receive financial aid ?

For the 800K
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2017
:o800k to release cadava, make e deh dier. what's the usefulness?
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
bro we cant do that...the guy in question his a Muslims, and he needs to be buried asap
was he in the intensive care unit or private ward? were his hospital bills paid on time. please explain to us or post a bill here of what exactly the 800,000 naira entails instead of looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
ukonsmalla:
Ok
please who has verified whether this is a scam or not
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by famzynet: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
The guy was most likely in Intensive care unit and that unit is usually very expensive as it is meant for very critical patients and the patients are usually on oxygen 24/7 and have to be monitored every minute not to talk about the fact that very expensive drugs are used on them( some of those drugs cost as high as 24k per day dose. If the guy had not been admitted by the hospital because they feel he cannot afford the fee,the same students would have stumbled into the hospital with placards that he was rejected. A private hospital in portharcourt with good functioning intensive care unit charges at least 120k per day. So that guy for that 19days spent is paying nothing less than 2 million naira. I think 800k for 19days in ICU is government subsidized price.. It's unfortunate that the guy didn't make it. But that doesn't change the fact that resources were used on him and they have to be replaced so that the next person can equally have a chance at survival.But I am sure the hospital gave him the best shot at his survival. The students may still plead for further reduction or for the government to assist in paying the bills. If our government does its work,there should not be problem of clearing hospital bills. Nigeria has enough money to give free optimal health to all its citizens ,intensive care unit or not. Nigeria can provide health insurance for all its citizens but our greedy leaders would rather choose to pocket such money in their pockets and their family. That is why I weep when youths are paid #1000 each to carry placards to hide what they all know is truth. And this present government is very good at that but some youths will still come out to say APC is doing well despite hardship faced by all. If Nigerians cannot speak out against our corrupt leaders , then let us all keep suffering. Maybe our children will be bold to call the kettle black.

3 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Yabatech should engage LUTH. Since he's a student, it is the school authority's responsibility to offset the medical bills and bury him.
RIP to the dead
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2017
N0T0RI0US:
Reading in a keke-napep is dangerous. Maybe, that was why he didn't see it coming. I hope others learn from his mistake.

RIP, K.K.K
Think deep before commenting. This could have happened if he was in a vehicle too. Reading or not, it must have being a very fatal accident which may not be avoidable wether reading or not..RIP GREAT SOUL...

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by dreposh(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
for just dead body wtf how much Is naw new person that they want to sell a dead one for 800k
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So what's the fuss about?
If they insisted all monies be paid before treatment, you wee be saying another thing.
He had been managed but didnt make it, pay the balance and ur still talking another thing
Thoughtless submission...
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2017
yourmmyblack:

Spent almost 20days in coma, is that supost to be free treatment? The family should plead for reduction not clamouring that 800k is much.
it is school's responsibility. He was a student

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.