Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) (29180 Views)

Suicide Attempt: YABATECH Student Drinks Sniper / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / LUTH Releases YABATECH Student's Corpse Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2017
obyrich:
Leave the dead body for them na make it smell them.
leave wetin?if they dont claim the corpse, it will be enlisted as one of their unclaimed bodies and as such, would be turned into their medical carderval for experiment for medical students...the family should appeal to LUTH for a lesser amount so that they can claimed and bury their dead.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2017
yebokos:
Please let get it straight ...he was in coma since August 20 and died September 9,that is 18 days in coma,probably placed on oxygen or life support machine .either of the two .note both are very expensive ...student or not since he was treated they should pay.painful he couldn't make it.will a student not pay his or her school fees cos he failed ? They should contact his family to plead with the hospital for reduction or the state government for assistance or the public....RIP.
it's neither the family nor govt's responsibility. Yabatech is responsible 100%. He was a student there till his death.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is not my problem right now.

My problem is the anime bloodivore I'm trying to finish.

awesome AF

That was cold man, tell me about the anime.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
if they are collecting 800k for the corpse, how much are they going to collect for a living body.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Elymoney:

That was cold man, tell me about the anime.

you watch anime?
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by adslipps: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Emeka71:
Bad one; look at this one booking space on an obituary thread; may God forgive you; BTW LUTH are not ashamed to charge N800,000.00 for failure; they could not treat a patient successfully; the patient died in thier custody and they have the audacity to demand N800,000.00 I tell you corruption dwells in Nigeria especially Lagos.

How can you say LUTH failed bro. Maybe the guy's case was complicated and mind you they have been treating the patient since August 20th till he died September 9th.

Now let me ask...

What if the 800k was demanded to be paid upfront before any treatment will be administered?

Do you know his family and friends would have paid it without minding the source.

Now that he couldn't survive it, I they should only ask for reduction in the charges.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This is not my problem right now.

My problem is the anime bloodivore I'm trying to finish.

awesome AF
dat anime is dope af......currently on d Gray man hallow
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
dat anime is dope af......currently on d Gray man hallow

Already watched the gray man, although didn't finish it.

at first I was skeptical about bloodivores but mehn it's nice.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by HonAdeli(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
So sad...RIP bro
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by GeoSpatial(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2017
How I wish Universities are not on strike, a visit to LUTH by the students will have do the work. Nevertheless, you guys can still gather yourself and momentum, visit luth and make sure that you don't return back to school without collecting his body from them.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
mansakhalifa:
There are countries in this very world where healthcare comes at 0 cost. Little island,SRI LANKA is one of such countries. F'd Up Fact for you all: most of these countries don't have OYEL! What the hell is wrong with us. Isn't this why I always say that this country is ripe enough for a bloody shake-up? I recognized that fact when I took part in a students' riot few years back and my mindset will never change. It's sliding away. Too fast dammit! This is for those trying to justify paying 800k to get a mere corpse!

Do I have to tell you 'welcome to Nigeria' ?
Though health care is expensive I believe government hasn't fund the sector enough for citizens to enjoy good subsidy not to talk of free health. Looking at it in another way most countries has been able to cancel out of pocket payment for health care through a good,sincerely genuine and effective Health insurance scheme which a wide coverage. All these are not on ground yet in Nigeria, so if u receive health care services u must pay(even our existing health insurance scheme doesn't cover much).
Let those who love the guy help the family to raise money
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
@sainty2k3 I went through that list of countries that offer free healthcare to their citizens and found CUBA there too! WTF? Cuba has been under international sanctions and embargos since heavens know when. How did we get it so wrong after all the oil booms, wind-falls and all? Man,I got so angry after reading this that I have not been able to think straight and I hope it doesn't affect my performance throughout the day. Things like this make me doubt governance. Outrageous!
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
@sainty2k3 I went through that list of countries that offer free healthcare to their citizens and found CUBA there too! WTF? Cuba has been under international sanctions and embargos since heavens know when. How did we get it so wrong after all the oil booms, wind-falls and all? Man,I got so angry after reading this that I have not been able to think straight and I hope it doesn't affect my performance throughout the day. Things like this make me doubt governance. Outrageous!
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
@sainty2k3 I went through that list of countries that offer free healthcare to their citizens and found CUBA there too and they say its top-notch! WTF? Cuba has been under international sanctions and embargos since heavens know when. How did we get it so wrong after all the oil booms, wind-falls and all? Man,I got so angry after reading this that I have not been able to think straight and I hope it doesn't affect my performance throughout the day. Things like this make me doubt governance. Outrageous!

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
So sad. 90 seconds patience on the part of the napep guy could have averted this. RIP man.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by jaybee(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
BREAKING NEWS....YABATECH lost one of it best student
in a ghastly Motor Accident

LUTH TO RELEASE YABATECH STUDENT CORPSE FOR
N800,000. (KOTUN KAYODE KAZEEM)

Kazeem is a Banking & Finance Student (HND1 Yaba
College of Technology). He was involved in an accident
on the 20th of August 2017 while he was in a Keke
Napep(tricycle) heading to his house. He was busy
reading in the tricycle because of the fear of YABATECH
exam. Ever since then he has been in a state of COMA.
It is very unfortunate, we lost Kazeem yesterday *9th of
September 2017 in that popular hospital called LUTH.
As it stands, LUTH says we must pay N800,000 before
his body would be released. Where do we see that huge
amount of money in Nigeria?

This is uncalled for...
Nigerian Students ARISE!!!...
Nigerian Comrade pls come to our aid, LUTH is killing us with their cumbersome demands.
Every Nigerian Student should pls come to our rescue

Lagos State Govt, please help us, Minister of Health, please come to our rescue, Minister of Youth we need you, NANS, ASUP dont leave us.

*#YABATECH vs LUTH*
*Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1480867278661463&id=100002146160995

Please rebroadcast ....

Admin pls help us put it on d home page

@YABATECH, this is a lesson, go take medical insurance for all your students. Practice what you teach. simple. these things are sure to happen; share the risk by insuring your students.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by jaybee(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
mansakhalifa:
There are countries in this very world where healthcare comes at 0 cost. Little island,SRI LANKA is one of such countries. F'd Up Fact for you all: most of these countries don't have OYEL! What the hell is wrong with us. Isn't this why I always say that this country is ripe enough for a bloody shake-up? I recognized that fact when I took part in a students' riot few years back and my mindset will never change. It's sliding away. Too fast dammit! This is for those trying to justify paying 800k to get a mere corpse!

point of correction. Nothing comes at zero cost; someone, somewhere is paying for it. Find out that person and stop posting ignorant rants.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by ziga: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Preservation of dead bodies and prevention of decomposition costs money...

If that is the cost of LUTH's services, that is it.

The family should appeal to all the people that chop our money to help.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by homesteady(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Already watched the gray man, although didn't finish it.

at first I was skeptical about bloodivores but mehn it's nice.
yeaaa bloodivore is kul....d gray man is diff from d Gray man hallow(still on going,a continuation tho)
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
yeaaa bloodivore is kul....d gray man is diff from d Gray man hallow(still on going,a continuation tho)

wawu

seriously??

so gray man hollow is a newer version of gray man, I will be sure to download it. thanks mate
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So what's the fuss about?
If they insisted all monies be paid before treatment, you wee be saying another thing.
He had been managed but didnt make it, pay the balance and ur still talking another thing.
Modified: some morons are even talking about burial according to islamic rites as if that is what would pay his bills.
The more reason why I don't like taking up the treatment of students. They could be soo bland in their rationale. Next thing they would begin to riot over nothing.
They should solicit help to pay the medical bill instead of making it look like LUTH is indebted to them...may the young man RIP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

wawu

seriously??

so gray man hollow is a newer version of gray man, I will be sure to download it. thanks mate
yea aaaa..'hallow'
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
abibby:
BREAKING NEWS....YABATECH lost one of it best student
in a ghastly Motor Accident

LUTH TO RELEASE YABATECH STUDENT CORPSE FOR
N800,000. (KOTUN KAYODE KAZEEM)

Kazeem is a Banking & Finance Student (HND1 Yaba
College of Technology). He was involved in an accident
on the 20th of August 2017 while he was in a Keke
Napep(tricycle) heading to his house. He was busy
reading in the tricycle because of the fear of YABATECH
exam. Ever since then he has been in a state of COMA.
It is very unfortunate, we lost Kazeem yesterday *9th of
September 2017 in that popular hospital called LUTH.
As it stands, LUTH says we must pay N800,000 before
his body would be released. Where do we see that huge
amount of money in Nigeria?

This is uncalled for...
Nigerian Students ARISE!!!...
Nigerian Comrade pls come to our aid, LUTH is killing us with their cumbersome demands.
Every Nigerian Student should pls come to our rescue

Lagos State Govt, please help us, Minister of Health, please come to our rescue, Minister of Youth we need you, NANS, ASUP dont leave us.

*#YABATECH vs LUTH*
*Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1480867278661463&id=100002146160995

Please rebroadcast ....

Admin pls help us put it on d home page

The only thing u can do to save the situation is to show the Hospital authorities how empty u are and plead with them, but calling on people to mine a protest is bad.
Ask any body about an ill person lying in the coma for just 24 hrs and see how much it cost, other hospitals will not accept it until the payments are made. The hospital materials are wasted for good number of days before he finally died, letting it go is a lost to them. Negotiating wit them is good and not protest becos it may discourage them when next.

RIP bro.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

you watch anime?

Yup, Currently on Boku no hero Academia
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Elymoney:

OMG
I love you.

Already watched the 2nd season of boku no academia tho.
Bloodivores is really nice, it's action filled with the right mix of comedy.

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Elymoney:

you are a girl and you watch anime
OMG

I love you.

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

OMG

I love you.

Yup.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

OMG

I love you.

Will check it out tonight.
Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by lebete3000: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So what's the fuss about?
If they insisted all monies be paid before treatment, you wee be saying another thing.
He had been managed but didnt make it, pay the balance and ur still talking another thing.
Modified: some morons are even talking about burial according to islamic rites as if that is what would pay his bills.
The more reason why I don't like taking up the treatment of students. They could be soo bland in their rationale. Next thing they would begin to riot over nothing.

The part they said "Nigerian Students Arise!" Na hin funny pass, as if they've been wronged or oppressed. Now I realize how foolish I've been relishing Aluta in great ife back den. Thanks to Medical School from 200 level, would have been fully involved.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
lebete3000:

The part they said "Nigerian Students Arise!" Na hin funny pass, as if they've been wronged or oppressed. Now I realize how foolish I've been relishing Aluta in great ife back den. Thanks to Medical School from 200 level, would have been fully involved.
As in ehn, its an eye opener

1 Like

Re: LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

OMG

I love you.

So your bloodivore was giving me Deadman wonderland vibes through out. I'm half way done. It's good. Been sick, would have replied earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.