Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Power Must Change Hands In Rivers State Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Must Change Hands In Rivers State Come 2019 (468 Views)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Must Change Hands In Rivers State Come 2019 by Ejilaiknow: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Capital Of Nigeria Was Moved From #Calabar To Lagos and From Lagos To Abuja, Without Any Crisis And So I'm in A Serious Move Encouraging All The Kalabari, Ekpeye, Ogoni. Bonny, Okrika, Opobo Etc.

In The Upcoming 2019 Governorship Aspirants To Put This At The Back Of Their Minds As Part of Their Agendas In Moving The Capital City Of Rivers State, From Port Harcourt To Any of this Local Government. #1. Ahoada East, Kalabari, Ogoni, Andoni, Opobo or Okrika.

#Power must change hands come 2019 For Further Development Of Other Areas And Expansion Of Rivers State.

The Reason for this move is because Rivers People Are Tired Of The Development Of #Port Harcourt(central development) And Ikwerre without Focusing on Other Areas.

power must change hands in rivers state come 2019.
Re: Power Must Change Hands In Rivers State Come 2019 by erico2k2(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
The Capital Of Nigeria Was Moved From #Calabar To Lagos and From Lagos To Abuja, Without Any Crisis And So I'm in A Serious Move Encouraging All The Kalabari, Ekpeye, Ogoni. Bonny, Okrika, Opobo Etc.

In The Upcoming 2019 Governorship Aspirants To Put This At The Back Of Their Minds As Part of Their Agendas In Moving The Capital City Of Rivers State, From Port Harcourt To Any of this Local Government. #1. Ahoada East, Kalabari, Ogoni, Andoni, Opobo or Okrika.

#Power must change hands come 2019 For Further Development Of Other Areas And Expansion Of Rivers State.

The Reason for this move is because Rivers People Are Tired Of The Development Of #Port Harcourt(central development) And Ikwerre without Focusing on Other Areas.

power must change hands in rivers state come 2019.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration / See How Imo State Women Surprised Gov Okorocha With 27 Cakes 4 His Birthday(pics / IPOB: I Won’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.