Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over (512 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over by Gbethel: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Nigerian culture and lifestyle have been able to program the society's characters, priorities and values. Like every other woman, there are things that are irreplaceable and this applies to the Nigerian woman. Below are some facts about things Nigerian women can't do without.

MONEY

Of course "Money" I don't know of a person who will choose poverty over riches if you do, please let me know in the comment section below. Nigerian (women, ladies, girl), does not play when it comes to cash "Ego", "Kudi" "Owo" (they know what I mean). Some of these women are selfish, all they think about is to grab from any available purse while others need funds to keep up with the demands of life. A big shout out to my strong, vibrant and hardworking Nigerian women, in the same vein I greet the capable men who are able of meeting the needs of their women, I can tell it is not an easy thing to do.

MAKEUP

Not every Nigerian woman falls into this category but a very high percentage does. No matter the weather, occasion or circumstances a Nigeria woman will have her makeup on. Just to let you know, a good amount of funds goes into purchasing quality makeups.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/08/8-things-nigerian-women-are-crazy-over.html?m=1
Re: Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over by MhizzAJ(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why should money top that list
Everyone is crazy about money
Re: Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE.... are men not crazy about money?!

women are crazy about SHOPPING, GOSSIPING and HAVING A FANCY WEDDING

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Women Are Crazy Over by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
and u forget the must important thing sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Murdered My Innocent Husband, Labelled Him Cultist – Widow / Question For Washers In The House / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.