Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (84399 Views)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Famousbabe(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Welcome to the world of surrogacy: women who carry another woman's baby in the womb for nine months.

"I can carry pregnancy for anybody, as long as the person will be happy at last." - Mayowa surrogate mother for a couple looking for a child for the past 17 years tell BBC Pidgin.

Most surrogate mothers usually carry pregnancy for couples who can't carry pregnancy in their womb due to one reason or another.

Mayowa say after she gives birth, the parents of the baby will compensate her, mostly with money, to show appreciation for the help she did for them.

Another Nigerian surrogate mother, Favour George, says to be a surrogate mother, they will check your health to see if you are fit, then take care of you throughout the pregnancy.

Olaronke Thaddeus that started online platform for people to connect surrogate mothers, says "surrogacy is priceless!!!"

Her platform connects surrogate mothers, egg donors, sperm donors, surrogacy lawyers, agencies and fertility clinics.

Surrogacy is a big thing in other countries and popular celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Gabrielle Union used surrogacy to have their children.

Watch the video and what do you think about surrogate Mothers in Nigeria?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/surrogate-mothers-in-nigeria-meet-women.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Famousbabe(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Watch the video here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's a welcome development, and a lucrative business opportunity that many Nigerian women are yet to tap into.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where they fort carry am if not for womb... Funny Title

26 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by daddytime(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Way to go...

Surrogacy is indeed priceless...

Who need sperm abeg

14 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Lamasta(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Carrier women will like this grin if you find it problematic to carry pregnancy this is a client that can help out I rest my case cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
I hope children don't take after surrogate mothers.

Whatever the case, if i were to do, i wouldn't let someone looking like any of these carry my kids.

A clean fit Latina will be OK. I wouldn't want my kids looking like Okro soup after delivery. I would't want to take chances, science can be funny atimes.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Respect55(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chei
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by yesloaded: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
End time business

13 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women struggling too hard to become more and more irrelevant in future

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Engrjj: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
People with different work

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Can someone please enlighten us on what surrogacy is?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
I wan pour nko na how much?

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by shogsman(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where can I sign up as a sperm donor?

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by CANlBUS(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women as usual....Never creative in making ends meet.They are twenty-two steps behind men,Feminist can gnash their rotten tooth inside Davy Jones's Brigg

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by flexyrule(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
God bless all the women taking risks to make other women happy. No matter the amount paid, risking ones life is priceless!

49 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by drezzyx(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aswear I have too much money no need to marry pay these women to carry my children and flex my life with less women problems.

13 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by aguiyi2: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
No need to crucify them,they give hope to the hopeless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Lekanberry(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Inside life
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
It's a welcome development, and a lucrative business opportunity that many Nigerian women are yet to tap into.
no qualms when they start to tap into it ehnnnn

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by lifestyle1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
cool
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Anonymous4: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
How many Billions she don get??

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by luminouz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nice job...
Pay looks good grin

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by mamajj17(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I hope children don't take after surrogate mothers.

My dear, it called Sciences, no Single Traces both Facially and Characters grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Offpoint1: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
h
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Doctors in this forum I need answers to the questions below
1. Would a child resemble surrogate mother?
2.Would he/she share her DNA?
3. Who donates the sperm?
4. How fee do these women charge?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
well done to her... and hopefully, if many other fertile women follow suit, the rate of barren women buying kidnapped children (to pretend as their own) will decrease.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by aspirebig: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Make I no talk wet in dey my mind o jaree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.