Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Do I Get Fat? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Fat? (23908 Views)

How Can I Get Fat Easily Since My Husband Wants It? See More Below / Please Help. I Want To Get Fat. I'm Just Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
This is even a good state for me.... Till ASUU strike finishes.

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by DICKtator: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2017
You must have offended a Native Indian person

You need to watch the movie, "Thinner" so you'll understand

Go make amends with him/her and your "thinness" would change

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by litaninja(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2017
You DONT want to get fat. Thats bad for your health. You instead want to build muscle. More proteins, stock up on the calories, hit the gym and start working out, and get more hours of sleep.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Ever heard of Ensure? It's a high calorie nutrition shake. It works, I've seen it work.
iamnlia:
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by childrenday15(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
U need rest of mind and adequate diet. Not just eating carbohydrates repeatedly.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by greatwomenworld(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
I've been eating like an elephant for a long time in order to get fat but I am still looking slim as Buhari and I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep though I always disturb my sleeping pattern. I can eat up to 6 times a day for a long time and gain little fat but if I go a week or two of insufficient eating, I get very much slimmer.

Please I need help and very much willing to resort to drugs, please help me.

Be yourself, every other person is taken. Love your body, It will shock you to know that somebody somewhere is admiring you and wishing to have your body. As long as your are healthy, dont allow it bother you. just for a second, imagine someone that is handicapped, amputated or bed ridden. All they care about is their health not body weight.
You are unique.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
whereas some of us are trying hard to shed weight, this life is so unfair sef,u don't get to choose how u will look like
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
leonard10:
VERY SIMPLE....... NATURALLY, ITS GENETIC AND THAT'S D SPECIAL NATURE OF YOUR BODY.... TO ALTER THAT,,, STEP 1------EAT A LOT OF RICH FOOD LIKE PROTEIN AND SOME BENEFICIAL VITAMINS

2.ENGAGE IN MORNING WORKOUT, INVOLVE YOURSELF IN EXERCISE RUNNING, JOGGING, PELVIC /KEGEL EXERCISE, PLAYING BALL... AND SO ON... THEN BY DOING THIS, U DEVELOP YOUR BODY MASS..... YOU DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING FAT.

3. HAVE A NICE TIME OF SLEEP.

4. IMAGINE YOURSELF BEING PHYSICAL. (IMAGINATION POWER).

I WAS ALSO LIKE YOU BEFORE, I ALMOST USED MAWU MAWU.... I WAS SOOO THIN... THAT I CAN PUSHED AWAY BY HEAVY WIND. BUT NOW I HAVE DEVELOPED MYSELF, MY MUSCLES ARE SCARY NOW.... DEVELOP YOURSELF.. U MAY BE BORN THAT WAY, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT.

Holla me when u have seen my message. just to be sure you got it.
Thanks I'll try it, though I hate gyming.... It's like suffering yourself by yourself.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by elderhimself(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm in a similar situation too.
I've tried eggs/egg-rolls, yogurts, etc... still no effect
my family members are all fat
I'm quite selective when it comes to eatin of real food sha.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by arinola2504(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
I have the same Issue until I start using cypeni, of which I changed magically plus you need to eat healthily not heavily, too much of one particular food is not good, try different variables of foods that will supply you with the necessary vitamins to enhance your body
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by KAYD007(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

Have you tried the milk & eggs combo? I read it works..... At least I know people that used Complan milk to build.

which of the milks?

peak milk?
fura da nunu?
yogurt ?

because me too dey very lepacious, i wan chubby for face small grin
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by MrCork: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
If you're trying to infuriate me, it won't work. You're just a worthless troll. Give up already. With that said, bitch, bye!

PLS STOP DERAILING THREADS....pls find d something to do like school home work
..STOP DERAILING THREADS..STOP IT & GROE UP PLEASE!!!!!!
embarassed
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
elderhimself:
I'm in a similar situation too.
I've tried eggs/egg-rolls, yogurts, etc... still no effect
my family members are all fat
I'm quite selective when it comes to eatin of real food sha.
Maybe yours is for the selection sha.... But I'm telling you that I'm like a sniper for food. I eat all and sundry, as I'm typing there's a plate of jollof rice before me.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by generationz(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Sleekbaby:
Op have you heard of Apetemin, if you have not google it, if you can afford it within 2 weeks you will give testimony or better still go to Facebook and search for gain weight, you learn a lot there on how to gain weight and the type of exercise you will do that will help you gain weight.
Apetamin increases your hunger for food making you eat more.

The guy says he eats six times daily, if he takes apetamin there would be no food for anyone else at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by youngRx(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
try look these tips up....you will be inspired
regevelya.com/building-muscle-for-skinny-guys/

regevelya.com/best-meal-replacement-shakes/
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by generationz(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
You eat six times daily in small portions right?
If that's what you do you'll need to increase the portions or amount of food you eat at once
You can achieve these by taking weight gain supplements. Check jumia or konga
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by highness25(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
I've been eating like an elephant for a long time in order to get fat but I am still looking slim as Buhari and I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep though I always disturb my sleeping pattern. I can eat up to 6 times a day for a long time and gain little fat but if I go a week or two of insufficient eating, I get very much slimmer.

Please I need help and very much willing to resort to drugs, please help me.
I'm just like you. I'd say you hit the gym, at least you'll add muscle
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by mrjerrfrac(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Bro I'm gonna be very honest and straight with you. There's nothing on earth u gonna eat that would make u get fat. U might get fat abit after eating all the junks but give ur self few weeks, you would simply go back the way you are. I'm telling you this based on experience because I was very lanky and tall before.to the point I even took some drugs just to get fat. It made me fat abit but after few weeks I came down again. the only way and I mean the only way you gonna get big not necessarily fat is hitting the gym. Get you ass up and hit the gym. Gym atleast 5times a week morning and night. It's very hard at the beginning but you have to be determined and consistent to achieve great results. many people doubt me when I tell them I was lanky. That's the work of gym. So bro. Don't listen to people that tells you that's how u are and there's nothing you can do about it. Of course that's true but there's absolutely everything you can do about that. Fucking hit the gym and watch ur self get big withing months..note: the first pic I'm the dark guy with black trousers. Second pic I'm the middle guy. Check out the difference

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Icecream4U(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
arsenic33:
No matter how you feed a chicken it can never grow to the size of an Ostrich nor a goat it can never grow to the size of a Cow.
If people u wanna be friends with whether boy or girl, but they complain you're too slim, just ignore them and go on with ur life.
It's how you're genetically made I guess.
No matter how slim you're the basic thing is just be healthy and don't fall ill.
Using drugs to help deposit fat under ur skin may be a catastrophy.
I remember my junior in secondary school those days, he complained of been too slim, so he used an additive in pig's food. He grew fat, girls followed him like crazy. Not even up to a year he died.

Pls think well before you act
Girls like fat people?
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Hit the gym
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by sajis: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Use glucose to drink custard mixed with milk and eat them with bread every morning, you will add weight in no time.Talking from experience. Remember to chew your food well before you swallow is helps digestion and assimilation of food.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by boldndbeautiful(f): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2017
one man's food is another man's poison
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by ncoolsome(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Drink Cum twice a day.

A proud gay spotted..kip it up
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by banmee(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
But the guy saod he wants to be fat grin
Maybe he got a movie role to play a fat guy

Remember when I said they don't go to school anymore? I quite sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2017
banmee:

Remember when I said they don't go to school anymore? I quite sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Hehehe. Thay one dey sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
sKeetz:
The right question should be how can you gain weight in a healthy way. Being fat is unhealthy. If you wanna gain mass. You have to eat a lot of protein rich food, drink a lot of water. You can try whey protein and creatine. Shock the body with a great workout routine and finally get plenty of rest.

You'll gain weight in form of muscle mass and become stronger with a great physique.
best advice here! Hit the gym
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Allow your guy to cum inside of you and take postinor 2
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Chukazu: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am trying to lose weight and this one is trying to be fat cheesy
Take time o

#LIFE
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Sleekbaby(f): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=generationz post=60343530]
Apetamin increases your hunger for food making you eat more.

The guy says he eats six times daily, if he takes apetamin there would be no food for anyone else at home.

Eating the right food will make him add unless he has another problem that he needs to see a doctor for, he should join healthy weight gain group for choice of food.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by EmmGee: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
sKeetz:
The right question should be how can you gain weight in a healthy way. Being fat is unhealthy. If you wanna gain mass. You have to eat a lot of protein rich food, drink a lot of water. You can try whey protein and creatine. Shock the body with a great workout routine and finally get plenty of rest.

You'll gain weight in form of muscle mass and become stronger with a great physique.
On point.
I was so slim my parents were always worried when they saw me. .
I wanted to get fat by all means even through unhealthy ways. I started taking useless calories. Eating a lot of junk food, but that only made me sick always.

But then i resulted to eating meat more than before. And also did alot of exercise.

Anyway now, not that I'm fat, but I'm not as slim as i used to be, i look healthy, and i feel strong unlike before.
But still slim.
Slim and healthy, lol
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by cheyi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
For orders- call. Oh eight oh nine nine nine nine five two four eight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide / A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.