Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari (11333 Views)

FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share ₦606 Billion For April / FAAC: See How Much FG, States, LG Councils Shared In June / FG, States, LGAs Share N679.699bn In May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
senatordave1:
Records show that goodluck inherited a debt of four trillion from yaradua wch means he incurred a debt of 8trillion when nigeria had excess money and little or no need to borrow.but now that we have depleted sources of revenue,should we not borrow? That 7 trillion loan is mostly incurred by states

$3b actually he inherited.
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
cstr1000:

Jonathan did not borrow up to 12 trillion. Learn to read.
Your buhari is a cataclysmic failure nonetheless.

Who got the debt to 12T before buhari started, your father?

1 Like

Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by cstr1000: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
jpphilips:

I think you should be more bothered about how the buhari administration has been able to borrow up to 60% of the total debts of PDP's 16 years in just 2 years.
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by cstr1000: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
jpphilips:

I think you should be more bothered about how the buhari administration has been able to borrow up to 40% of the total debts of PDP's 16 years in just 2 years.
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Our exiting recession can only be attributed to the strong will of the Nigerian people and the excellent leadership the vice president delivered in 100 days ..Buhari is responsible for 80 percent of the rot Nigeria is today , the fact that we are not the promising nation we are supposed to be can only be attributed to Buhari 80 percent
...I am not against the APC but I am against the person of Buhari the only person alive that a drought has been ever named after ( check the El Buhari famine of Niger Republic and yes it was named after him )

I gave you a list of about 6 countries and territories to research on and you have this dumb response for me? You have no clue why we are where we are, so quietly hide and allow those who understand better do their job, your criticism is petty.
Osibanjo had no magic, the only reason our economy and other oil producing competitors recovered was because OPEC cut a deal with non OPEC producers to keep oil price around the $50 range, since our benchmark for crude sales was $44.5 per barrel and in the last 3months it has relatively stayed above that, Nigeria made excess crude revenue within the period. this slush fund must have reduced our borrowing risk and further thrown forex liquidity in the system, even a dead economy will wake up under the circumstance.if oil goes down again, bros, you jet back into recession. You sound too dumb to use the internet.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
jpphilips:

I gave you a list of about 6 countries and territories to research on and you have this dumb response for me? You have no clue why we are where we are, so quietly hide and allow those who understand better do their job, your criticism is petty.
Osibanjo had no magic, the only reason our economy and other oil producing competitors recovered was because OPEC cut a deal with non OPEC producers to keep oil price around the $50 range, since our benchmark for crude sales was $44.5 per barrel and in the last 3months it has relatively stayed above that, Nigeria made excess crude revenue within the period. this slush fund must have reduced our borrowing risk and further thrown forex liquidity in the system, even a dead economy will wake up under the circumstance.if oil goes down again, bros, you jet back into recession. You sound too dumb to use the internet.

I am sorry I replied you , I assumed you were smart but you are not , just another paper cert flaunting Nigerian Idiot ..God punish you and Buhari
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... I was born this evening. So OBJ paid all debt to $0.00 and Yar'adua GEJ incurred 12trn Naira debt? does that even make any sense to you?

Since you were not born, why don't you do a little reading to come up to speed, there is no honour in ignorance!!
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
cstr1000:

I think you should be more bothered about how the buhari administration has been able to borrow up to 60% of the total debts of PDP's 16 years in just 2 years.

16yrs? what is wrong with this people? does low IQ cause eye problems too?
Re: FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari by jpphilips(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am sorry I replied you , I assumed you were smart but you are not , just another paper cert flaunting Nigerian Idiot ..God punish you and Buhari

This is the response you get once you show facts to an !diot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget / Timipre Sylva: Fuel Subsidy Will Last Another 18 Months / Edo PDP: Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki's Faction As Authentic Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.