Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) (35565 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Young Lady Suffers Serious Injuries After Her Friend Used Blade To Disfigure / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pussy be bringing sensless and wicked men to zero. Let him dance to the music he created
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
So many foolish men out there.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by brightalo17: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op your post never explained anything in details.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
lollypeezle:
Op, we know as he dey go. Your hatred for your brother no be here. You shared his name and even his company's name.

Back to the real matter, how can u try to use charm on a girl because she no gree, you should be castrated.

But please everyone, what is the meaning of OP?
OP - Original Poster (or Original Post)
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros easy with IPOB na. This one na crime no be IPOB matter

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Baba

It was posted on politics section
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

The carpet is already full of Buhari's atrocities.

We'll buy IPOB miscreants a new carpet.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by cameeeeel(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros easy with IPOB na. This one na crime no be IPOB matter
who committed the crime
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by breakeven: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more atrocities committed by ipob miscreants

Can't be swept under the carpet

Nigerian Army will deal with them
Fool. You and your dolardino Mumu.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, your broda and you finish him career like this? God de oooooo.

Se na animals like this the dilector wan de govern for him B!aFRAUD republic! I de looku I de laffu in Fella tone.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Josephnice: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

guy you get mouth
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin you're a clown.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin you're a clown.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na dem...
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
cameeeeel:
who committed the crime
A criminal did
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Baba

It was posted on politics section

Lol very funny cheesy
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
SO WHO DID THIS TO THEM , THE NATIVE DOCTOR OR KARMA?
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

do u have the slightest idea of how much common sense costs now? I can't believe u don't have the commonest gift of God to man-Sense. Unfortunately u will die without one. The course of the Igbos will kill u and ur likes...monkey
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by delpee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Foolish guys everywhere these days. There are so many willing women. Get someone else if your prime target is not interested. No be by force na. angry
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by delpee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Foolish guys who have no confidence in themselves are everywhere these days. There are so many willing women. Get someone else if your prime target is not interested. No be by force na. angry
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by 4ward(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
The Heart of some people

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Henitan24:

grin you're a clown.

Lol.

I didn't even know peeps would find dat stuff funny...
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Same way what's left of your senses had been swept under the carpet.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks boss
meforyou1:
OP - Original Poster (or Original Post)
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by lookingfly: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

don't u have any other job in ur life

in other news:http://leaders.ng/chibok-kidnapping-planned-blackmail-gej-alhassan/
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by danfricks: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
How much will cost them to get another girl?am sure this guy love the girl in question how can u disfigure the one u love.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by cytell56: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by cytell56: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Ozubulu....

'My post may come late cos of some reasons best known to me, I don't see reason why I will cover a crime like this, cos some people must surely counter my post. This guy with uncovered head here is my brother, he is the bone of contention, the other guy who he asked to accompany him to Nnobi to buy charm to disfigured a girl that refused her request to sleep with her is also my brother but I will not keep quiet, imagine what someone I called learned thinks in his heart. His name is Obiorah Anaedum, he has a printing company named The Marts concept, he's into landing agent too. How much will it cost him to get another girl since he cannot put his manhood in his control, I believe that the girl knows about this, so that she will go for Thanksgiving cos God saved her life from the wicked one.  My friends, I believe that it's not a do or die affair to sleep with a particular girl. Obiorah Anaedum you're a disgrace to our village and our community at large. You've tarnished your image in Ozubulu and other places you operate as a business man.  May God forgive you, but you need to tell people how girls you've set in that condition. Ife onye metalu'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/man-who-went-to-buy-charm-to-disfigure.html?m=1

Ozubulu again!!!
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by shadyberry(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
this one weak me ooo shocked
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol.

I didn't even know peeps would find dat stuff funny...

it was funny dude...laughed for good 30 minutes without stopping. love your sense of humor though
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Henitan24:

it was funny dude...laughed for good 30 minutes without stopping. love your sense of humor though

Lol. Thanks tho.

You do look good. Love that effect on your dp
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by xtybliss(f): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
That guy in the second picture looks so unrepentant.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.