Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri (922 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by eDoctorr(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2017
In his tweet:

Quran is important enough to Muslims that non Arab Muslims learn Arabic in order to read it. Big lesson there for Christians #RenosNuggets.

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by menxer: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
I think he is right for once, if we were to study Hebrew to read the scriptures in its original format, all this issue of mistranslation causing confusion would have been none existent.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by GodsMopol: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:
I think he is right for once, if we were to study Hebrew to read the scriptures in its original format, all this issue of mistranslation causing confusion would have been none existent.

Few labourers you know
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Empiree: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:
and I hope you truly do. I can guarantee you that you will end up becoming muslim. Because what you will see in the original christian manuscript is Islam. This is fact. Some pastors reverted to Islam bcus of that.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
Because what you will see in the original christian manuscript is Islam. .

Islamic delusion grin pls where can I find this original Hebrew manuscript that is Islam?

I guess the original Jewish Torah is also islam.

these Mohamedeans sef grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Empiree: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Islamic delusion grin pls where can I find this original Hebrew manuscript that is Islam?

I guess the original Jewish Torah is also islam.

these Mohamedeans sef grin
Thats ur homework not me. Meanwhile, help urself. This is the former pastor who who was funded to Israel to study Hewbrew Bible but ended up being muslim.

https://www.nairaland.com/1445968/lecture-former-pastor-mathew-oyewole
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
Thats ur homework not me. Meanwhile, help urself. This is the former pastor who who was funded to Israel to study Hewbrew Bible but ended up being muslim.

https://www.nairaland.com/1445968/lecture-former-pastor-mathew-oyewole

he is lying. where can I find this manuscript that is Islam?
you guys keep spilling what your psychotic deluded prophet fed you cheesy that ancient people have been Muslims. delusions.

my friend go read a history book.
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by menxer: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
and I hope you truly do. I can guarantee you that you will end up becoming muslim. Because what you will see in the original christian manuscript is Islam. This is fact. Some pastors reverted to Islam bcus of that.
If it that happens to be the case I won't have any regret reading it in the original format.
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Empiree: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

he is lying. where can I find this manuscript that is Islam?
you guys keep spilling what your psychotic deluded prophet fed you cheesy that ancient people have been Muslims. delusions.

my friend go read a history book.
Onus is on you to proof him wrong. Besides, i don't believe you watched it anyways. Why waste my time. If you think he is lying, there is nothing else to talk about. I dont expect your pastors to tell you the truth. The same way they lied to this pastor. If you watch the full video you should know there is no way he could have possibly lied. He detailed everything from early 90s and how he finally converted later. If you think he is lying, Hebrew bible is not for you then

menxer:

If it that happens to be the case I won't have any regret reading it in the original format.
Pls do go ahead and look for the book. The man i posted above found it in library in Jerusalem. Not only that, he saw people pray as muslim prayed and was shocked

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
Onus is on you to proof him wrong. Besides, i don't believe you watched it anyways. Why waste my time. If you think he is lying, there is nothing else to talk about. I dont expect your pastors to tell you the truth. The same way they lied to this pastor. If you watch the full video you should know there is no way he could have possibly lied. He detailed everything from early 90s and how he finally converted later. If you think he is lying, Hebrew bible is not for you then

bla bla bla im sorry to disappoint you I'm not a pastor worshipper grin so save your sermon.

read this link below it talks about the so called Hebrew bible nowhere is anything Islamic mentioned.

https:///Tanakh
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Empiree: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

bla bla bla im sorry to disappoint you I'm not a pastor worshipper grin so save your sermon.

read this link below it talks about the so called Hebrew bible nowhere is anything Islamic mentioned.

https:///Tanakh
You have a good day.
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
You have a good day.
here is the correct link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh cheesy
you too wink
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Empiree: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

http://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/tools/bible-basics/three-biblical-canons

last one grin
Y do you want to hang yourself over this?

Message of Islam is very clear. To you is your religion. Mine is mine

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
Y do you want to hang yourself over this?
Message of Islam is very clear. To you is your religion. Mine is mine
I'm not even close to hanging my self grin
since yours is yours why did you try to claim the Hebrew bible as Islamic then?
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by newsynews: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm not even close to hanging my self grin

since yours is yours why did you try to claim the Hebrew bible as Islamic then?
Don't mind the lying Muslims.

They claim all the biblical prophets were muslims but their quran says otherwise by stating that mohammad is the first muslim. grin
Re: Christians Should Learn From Muslims - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Islam is the enemy of Ethiopia. Once upon a time there was an ISIS man called "Ahmed Gragn" who tried to laid waste in the 16th century AD to the great civilization of Ethiopia. He destroyed many beautiful churches, monasteries and Christian texts. He looted many valuable treasures. He slaughtered hundreds of thousands Christians. There is a statue of him in Somalia.

I'm none even Christian, but Bleep Islam.

Here are some images of him

(1) (Reply)

If Heaven Is For Only Christians, Where Will All The Old Testament Saint Go? / The Endurance Of The Saints - Paul Ellis / DJ Arafat Sold His Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.