Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another (1093 Views)

Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by BigSarah(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2017
they claimed my account was used for fraud, and the only verdict was to disburse the cash

I wasn't arrested or threatened that was the only reason they gave me...

and I don't engage in fraudulent transactions

is that how banking work?
can I take any action against them?
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by heendrix(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
why not.....it's ur money
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Have you tried looking around you?
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by eezeribe(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by BigSarah(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
heendrix:
why not.....it's ur money

the manager said various people called the bank complaining the account frauds them

yet I wasn't arrested
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by BigSarah(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Have you tried looking around you?

I use my account no one else
I don't help people collect money
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
BigSarah:

the manager said various people called the bank complaining the account frauds them

yet I wasn't arrested
Was the 40k the whole money in the account or that was the amount they only removed?
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by BigSarah(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Was the 40k the whole money in the account or that was the amount they only removed?

was left with 587.99

this happened 1mnth back based on transaction history
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
BigSarah:

yet I wasn't arrested
With this statement from the manager of the bank, he or she can't be lying, what you need do is to Investigate and ask the bank what kind of fraud someone or some people used your account for.
This is not the time to start talking about suing them.
They may not have arrested you cos they were able to pay the money back. And they may also Know you aren't the one that carried out the fraud.
So be patient go back to the bank to really know what transpired on your account.
Good luck!
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by heendrix(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
BigSarah:

yet I wasn't arrested

your account? that's serious

but do you have a family lawyer or a friend lawyer?
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by BigSarah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
heendrix:

your account? that's serious
but do you have a family lawyer or a friend lawyer?
no I don't
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Check yourself and ask yourself some questions.. You know what happened...
Re: First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another by alkanes1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
they claimed my account was used for fraud, and the only verdict was to disburse the cash

I wasn't arrested or threatened that was the only reason they gave me...

and I don't engage in fraudulent transactions

is that how banking work?
can I take any action against them?
I know what's happening here. Send me a pm and I will let u in. It's very serious and what to do to prevent future occurrence

(1) (Reply)

Tstv is now available. / Please How Can I Draft Proposal? / Get $0.5 For Each Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.